Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 12, 2010 18:33
Wake Up this is the 21st Fucking Century.....           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
punk tantrik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 13, 2010 10:01
OK Time for plan B....oh no wait we don`t even have a plan B

Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
boom!!!!!
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 13, 2010 21:57
chal chaiya chaiya chaiya chaiya chal chaiya chaiya chaiya

(Song name) wackem

(Artist) Geonaute Vs Loki

(Album) Pathogenesis
          ~~`:::::Bo0M ShAnKaR :::::`~~
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 14, 2010 20:12
Quote:

On 2010-05-13 21:57, boom!!!!! wrote:
chal chaiya chaiya chaiya chaiya chal chaiya chaiya chaiya

(Song name) wackem

(Artist) Geonaute Vs Loki

(Album) Pathogenesis

Nice Track.

The songs which are from diff music genre and made into a psy tracks are alyws fun to listen 2.

Sadly in the above track the word Chaiya is not mentioned. Wud be fun if that was added 2.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
psykeshwar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 16, 2010 08:25
everybody underground now. now now.......           <<<<<<<<SECREAT SHIVA CLUB>>>>>>>>
yadr

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 17, 2010 14:17
"Well, this might sound odd coming from a woman with a fetus stickin out her head, but you guys are a bunch of FREAKS"

yab yum - conjoined twin myslexia
onalways

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 17, 2010 23:20
Just keep your mind open
DemonoidPhenomenon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 23, 2010 01:51
"Don't Panic"           peace to you and peace to me.
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 23, 2010 08:41
Introduce a lil bit of anarchy ~!!
p_s_y_c_h_o

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 24, 2010 10:17
Psssycho
suhmus

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 25, 2010 11:10
many..
DemonoidPhenomenon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 27, 2010 03:34
"You ever had that feeling?"
"where your not sure your awake or...."

yeah?           peace to you and peace to me.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 29, 2010 01:02
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 09:18, mindgames wrote:
"Mexican Jesus Floating down the river"-Scatterbrain

Can anyone help me with the name of this track.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 5, 2010 16:12
Quote:

On 2010-05-29 01:02, Boulevard wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 09:18, mindgames wrote:
"Mexican Jesus Floating down the river"-Scatterbrain

Can anyone help me with the name of this track.

Found the track.

Yeah, sort of reminds me of a time in Montana. It was 31st of December 1994 when I saw the Mexican Jesus floating down the river. Yellowstone National Park. I think it was like minus twenty degrees in the snow and he was floating down butt naked. I don't think he was Native American, he seemed too Mexican looking you know. He had long black hair and he was butt naked in the middle of the Yellowstone River. Minus twenty. And we'd put our head under the water and come up and we turned our eyes and he didn't have a [...] of ice on his hand, nothing. He was completely immune to the cold. And eh, which reminds me about the ayahuasca experience you know meeting the Mother Serpent. I don't think anybody really could, err... How to describe it? It was totally mind numbing. Just taking it, and waiting and that first time you take it, the suddenly you feel like you've got these vines running through your body. They were [...] ripping through your body. And that bright light burning you up from the inside. Next thing you know, you've got a Mother Serpent inside you. And the next minute you're down there, with the DNA watching the dino.

Genetic material getting changed before your eyes. Man, people think they know about drugs, but... That ain't a drug, it's a sacrament. It's just a portal to another world. It's realities that are always there. A key to other dimensions That we live with them all the time. Thankfully our awareness never touches...

How would I describe it? Terrifying. Enlightening. But utterly terrifying. You swear you'll never go back. Ever. And the next thing you know, you're taking it again. You're going down that tunnel.

People say you have a choice. I don't think there's any choice.

Ayahuasca just takes you. No choice. You surrender or you resist. Resist or inhale. You surrender, you must be free.

I don't know if I could do that again.

And the Mother Goddess calls me, the cosmic circuit calls. I have to answer. And I have to go back to the [...] I have no choice. I have no choice. It's not a drug, it's... It's not a drug. It's just the holy sacrament.

Just thought would share the Lyrics.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Interconnekted
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 21, 2010 18:34
"There is much more to reality than we ever thought about!"

Braincell

BOOM
Gilbert
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
26 27 28 29 30 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance