Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?

sahith8

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 9, 2008 15:12
the moon
peaches on the moon-bizzare contact           without love there is no infinity
electrictiedye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 12, 2008 00:12
Cliche but the best was when the music stopped and they said "the police are here they want this party to stop"
"Perfect timing" I said.
Then my friend and I (already having a mental conversation) look up at each other at the same time and say "Never trust a prankster"!
Boom the music starts blasting!
Killer
absolutely killer!!!!
Perma Fry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 14:11
dont touch them... dont touch the hamsters... they'll hiss at you.... no no no dont touch them! DONT TOUCH THE HAMSTERS!
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 18:30
Thanks psycho... I couldnt find this damn thread for 2 days! lol.

Recently heard this sample in the Flip Flop album.

"Do I have an original thought in my head? Life is short. I need to make the most of it. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I'm a walking cliche. I should start jogging again. Five miles a day. Really do it this time. Maybe rock climbing. I need to turn my life around. What do I need to do? I need to fall in love. I need to have a girlfriend. I need to read more. Improve myself. Just be real, confident. Why should I be made to feel I have to apologise for my existence? Maybe it's my brain chemistry. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. Bad chemistry. All my problems and anxiety can be reduced to a chemical imbalance or some kind of misfiring synapses."

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
frequentflyer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 16, 2008 00:32
U cn turn ur back on a man but.................
never turn ur bak on a drug.
omgtheykilledkenny

Posted : Jul 15, 2008 16:02
Airlines disappoint me. Why can't they have a flight attendant whose job it is to hand out drugs? They're certainly aggressive enough when it comes to alcohol. Champagne, red wine, white wine...can't they spare one person to wander around muttering "coke, smoke, chance to get high..acid. And you're high in the plane, now get high on the plane". [ITP - Happy Flight]

Quote:
Do I have an original thought in my head? Life is short. I need to make the most of it. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I'm a walking cliche. I should start jogging again. Five miles a day. Really do it this time. Maybe rock climbing. I need to turn my life around. What do I need to do? I need to fall in love. I need to have a girlfriend. I need to read more. Improve myself. Just be real, confident. Why should I be made to feel I have to apologise for my existence? Maybe it's my brain chemistry. Maybe that's what's wrong with me. Bad chemistry. All my problems and anxiety can be reduced to a chemical imbalance or some kind of misfiring synapses."

Nice one. This sample is taken from the movie "Adaptation" written by Charlie Kaffuman.
aquous

Posted : Oct 18, 2008 23:38
5, 4, 3, 2, 1... STARSHIP EARTH IS READY FOR TAKEOFF!!!
makes me fly everytime

dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 19, 2008 06:06
we are the SNakes..
we are the BLACK MAMBAAA
MAMBAAA!

Biotonic-We are Snakes
karan129

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 22, 2008 13:04
"Youth of the galaxy ... the time has come ... to demand your freedom."
Doof - Youth of the Galaxy

"Angeelliiiinaaaaa"
Doof - Angelina

"Mahadeva"
AP - Mahadeva

"I've been there..."
Chi-a.d. - Astral Warrior

Capsula - Synthesis of Reality has some nice samples.
psybearia
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 27, 2008 00:12
"Goa isn't a place ... it's a state of mind"
Ibojima - Higher energy
V/A Progressive Killers Vol 2           If Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music ..
Tripwire

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 11, 2009 18:15
Quote:

On 2006-09-30 06:39, exotic wrote:
rangeela marooo dholnaaa

I remember hearing this track in Goa - who is the artist?

Thanks

P.S I have a feeling that I heard "Hip Hopper" (one of the recent bollywood track) remix. Can anyone confirm?

Mahakaal

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 12, 2009 19:06
barak - morning breeze on a party face

uve been hallucinating on cactus juice all day and now u ve stuck in a wall...... ............
killler like the resident evil samples,
keep coming back in ur dreams           .Kya baba..kyu baba...kaise baba....kisliye baba.....pata nahi baba......to kya baba.......vaise bhi baba........jaise bhi baba.........par baba..........accha baba.na baba.
theek hai baba

www.myspace.com/bhairaviyatana
PushkarSunset

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 28, 2009 16:45
I dont know if someone already covered this but it one of my fav tracks -

'Are you a dreamer?' - Twitch by Space Tribe.

n i dont know which track but was listenin online radio n this sample came up -

'.....give a college grad lsd and make a hippie...'

so funny, so true.... if anyone can ID the track pls lemme know..           soundcloud.com/cosmicbros
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 1, 2009 12:52
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...."

Battle of the future buddhas - amor & psyche           http://soundcloud.com/seer
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 1, 2009 16:53
This isnt the BEST line ive ever heard in a track but its got one of THE FUNNIEST samples ive heard in recent times....its Arnold schwarzneggers voice.... its a track by demoniac insomniac - Nervoza (Idmercial rmx)....too bad the track isnt nearly as good as the sample....avg track....but the sample goes like :

"hello evrybody, welcome to California...im Arnold Shwarznegger... Id like to talk to u today abt a very Important subject....Exercise !!When im at the gymnasium i like to expand my muscles but when i get home i like to do the most important exercise of all....I like to expand my mind !!"

lolzz.......           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - The best line youve heard in a Psy trance track?
← Prev Page
24 25 26 27 28 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance