Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Apr 19, 2007 08:42
a little bird told me it'll be out in 2 weeks.
          ..it's just another party..
Mindoutpsyde
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 20, 2007 12:36
iowa will be full representin! mmm first spectra inertia in the ozarks, now aum... *saliva drips*
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 20, 2007 14:21
I am so looking forward to this. Ever since the first inklings that this might take place a few years ago Ive been happy to watch it develop into a reality. Stomping in Eur-Freak-A Springs with a transcontinental delegation of nutters! Sounds like a time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 21, 2007 02:51
Damn little birdie, I thought we squashed all the info leaks! <3
_Collision_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 22, 2007 21:12
Neal, youll be at aum? hell yeah dude, itll be good to see you again
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 06:13
Aye cap'n. Cant wait to wig out with the twisted commission back on native soil!
ader

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 17:28
I`m wrote email to Organizers and they seems to be all died there. Maybe someone here can explain me how can i get a ticket?
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Apr 25, 2007 20:25
Hello, the tickets are not on sale yet, they will be available Early May.
thanks for your patience           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
psyman
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 9, 2007 17:55
This has promised to be big what happened no line up no tickets no nothing is everything ok?
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 9, 2007 17:57
yeah early may is almost over if not already...alot of anticipation and promise for this, hope all is well with the organization...
ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 9, 2007 20:57
greetings and salutations...

Im just listening to some bob marley, and reading the posts about aum, and wanted to post some stuff about it...

one of the places to check for updates for the festival is aumfestival.net ...

Tickets are going on sale very soon.... If you wished to be placed on a list to be the first to get an aum ticket, feel free to contact me, and you will be placed on the list of happiness, or something like this....

the line up is quite exciting... and good... and it will even be announced soon....

there was a debate internally about announcing the line-up... one side stating the music is great, let it be a surprise, and another, kind of feeling the outside pressure of having to announce the line up...

there is a good chance this will be the only aum festival with such line up announcements...

So, on of the exciting developments, is charter buses being organized to get to the festival from several spots in the americas... this way you can ride to the festival with other people from your community, if you wish...

Also,

please send me a message if you have Art Installations you would like to display at aum, or if you have a large scale art camp that you are setting up.... I can help you with the logistics for this....

should be quite a bit of fun...

boom!!!!

---from the alien workshop.

famiable
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 9, 2007 21:11
I would request the orgs to post the line up and the ticket price asap so that people can make final arrangements..time is running close and decisions need to be made by all well wishers           You may think you can fly..but you better not try :)
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 10, 2007 10:32
going forward, i think witholding the lineup would be a nice idea...with this model, AUM can really establish itself as a different kind of festival, and a highly anticipated one...VooV is a shining example
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : May 10, 2007 15:24
I don't know... I know who is playing is often a large part of my decision making process in terms of which fests to go to... arkansas is a long ways away from nyc... does that make me shallow? =)
Candace

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 10, 2007 19:58
I feel the same. As much as I would love to go to all of them, that just isn't feasible. And especially during wonderful years like this where there are so many to choose from, I have to say the decision does usually come down to what artists are playing. Sometimes a really good artist is what provides that motivation to make a 10 hour drive, or spend a couple of hundred on a flight.

If you do try to keep the line-up a surprise, maybe at least tell what style of psytrance will be played, mostly.

I'll be there regardless of who's playing... Just my thoughts
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The A.U.M Festival, Full Moon July 2007, North America
← Prev Page
11 12 13 14 15 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance