Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Terranoise - Terrano Vibrations (Doof) (c) 2006

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Terranoise - Terrano Vibrations (Doof) (c) 2006

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 19, 2007 16:00
Artist: Terranoise
Album: Terrano Vibrations
Label: Doof Records
Released: 2006 (week 41)
Cover: http://212.227.206.198/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?doo1cd024_b.jpg:CDs/doo/doo1cd024.html:;

Tracklist:

1. Pure Darkness
2. Build A Wonder
3. Persistent Vibrations
4. The Cryptic Murder
5. Groovy Movie
6. Dream In Yellow
7. Psychical Imagination
8. Overload Of Influences
9. Demons Of The Night
10. Clockstoppers - Broken Clock (Terranoise Remix)

The review:

After a few singles on compilations here is the debut album from Terranoise and it's pretty good I can tell you. Track by track then.

Track 1: Starts off with some atmospheric sounds, quickly followed by a tight bassline and a pretty hard kick. This hard kick is a standard for Terranoise so if you don't like it you're out of luck. Some nice simple melodies near the end and this is turning into a quite solid opener.

Track 2: Pretty standard darkpsy stuff on offer in this one, good bassline, solid kick, some nice acid squelches. Will work on the dancefloor, but it's nothing special.

Track 3: Atmospheric dark start and this turns into another darkpsy inferno. Changing basslines, wicked breaks and a good flow overall make this a great track, better and more 'out there' than track 2.

Track 4: A wicked track, coupled with some insane acid synths and a nervous bassline that'll make your feet move. Nice track.

Track 5: Another atmospheric intro, great stuff here with the vocal sample. Yeah, we've heard it all before but it just sits nicely here and makes a welcome change. The song progresses into more dark territory, though still that wicked bassline and hard kick accompany you throughout the song. Some nice sampling and solid little melodies keep this one going and make it another standout with track 3.

Track 6: Nice little intro, brought a smile to my face, don't know why. Maybe because the tune reminds me of old horrorflicks Pretty solid track and a nice take on the melody from the beginning but with some harsher sounds. Nice one.

Track 7: More in the vein of track 5, although a little more straightforward. What's to say? Solid darkpsy here, pretty standard stuff, but it's done well.

Track 8: Haha, this is classical mushroom like, with the classical kinda staccato melodies. Maybe not as sophisticated as IM, but it brought a smile to my face at least. Nice change from the standard dark stuff. Good track.

Track 9: Absolutely stunning darkpsy track with some great use of melodies and a good flow. Nice stuff. I also like the way those effects are used in this. Some nice sample usage as well. One of the best tracks and no mistake

Track 10: To round it off, no chill, but a remix from Terranoise to the track Broken Clock from Clockstoppers. I don't really know the original but this track is pretty good, although I don't find it to be as good as the rest of the album. More on par with track 2, which are the two songs of the album I like the least. But, make no mistake, those two tracks are still good

Overall: Well, a solid album. In my ears this is a lot better than for example Rev's album, which had a lot of tracks that were too similar for my liking. This is easily one of the best albums Doof has released of late, so I'd advise you to listen to samples of this and if you like dark psytrance with some crazyness and the occassional hint of melodies you could do a lot worse than to check this out. 8/10 from me here.

Listen samples here:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/doo/doo1cd024.html
http://saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6102

"Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Terranoise(Max)
Terranoise

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 12:21
Hey, first of all tnx alot for the Review...

Track 10: this is not remix, this is the original one..

Also check this out

http://www.myspace.com/terranoise

Peace and Love....
hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 12:25
this album is masterpiece !

i really didnt expext this one from max !

keeep working man this album its a good one for 2006 !

cant wait for new stuff !

Respect           Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jan 21, 2007 15:10
Quote:

On 2007-01-21 12:21, Terranoise(Max) wrote:
Hey, first of all tnx alot for the Review...

Track 10: this is not remix, this is the original one..

Also check this out

http://www.myspace.com/terranoise

Peace and Love....

Ok my mistake Well, it's a good album anyway so I hope you keep up the good work!           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Electrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 24, 2007 10:33
OMG... what a beat, very hardcored stuff,

i think the highlights of the album is Over Load of influeneces.. those melodies just killed me

and anouther one is Clockstoppers - Broken Clock..

HOLY SHIT.. the break in 2:32 is so hardcore..
the vocal that plays after the break is so wierddd u can't tell if it's real or not, in a party it will cause me a big balbala..

9/10.
TerraTech
TerraTech

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 02:25
killer album....great work here...indeed god review for cheers

www.soundcloud.com/terratech
www.urbanantidote.com
www.2to6.net
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 25, 2007 15:56
even though its a very late review....its a kickass review.been waiting for this 1 for a while.once again doof has made their fans proud by giving a splendid album....
now i can say doof is the only rec.label who's artists r very consistent in making muzik according to the neo trendz....superb stuff
max bro,hats off to u...amazing soundz for a wicked chemikal vacation in the galaxy.... : )
[cactus]

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 29, 2007 12:03
kileeeerrrrrr albom max goood work

Terranoise(Max)
Terranoise

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 30, 2007 08:21
hey ppl tnx for the support and hits good words.
i'm happy that someone like what i do:)

Peace
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jan 30, 2007 10:39
I think the album art will cost you a few buyers?
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Feb 6, 2007 14:37
I was realy suprised by this release, realy complete work. I liked this subtiles melodies that sounds deeper. very originial also in the ideas. keep the good work, and i am looking forward to hear more material of you.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Dark-Force
Dark Force

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 6, 2007 16:51
HEhh max as always kicks ass with his devil muse....dont stop dude
DAHAKA

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 10, 2007 01:19
Man a master piece!!!!! I love it Doof is always a simbol of quality           UGLY BEFORE!
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Feb 11, 2007 00:11
great disc. I thought the artwork was appropriate!

The T-Rex roaring through multiple dimensions...

I guess if they're judging it by the cover, they won't know what they're missing!

Karinush

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 11, 2007 02:01
max you rock

keep it that way
          Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

http://www.myspace.com/Karinush66
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Terranoise - Terrano Vibrations (Doof) (c) 2006

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance