Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Technotribe presents son kite(live)+ shade machine(live)@bora bora - stavros asprovalta 20/05/2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Technotribe presents son kite(live)+ shade machine(live)@bora bora - stavros asprovalta 20/05/2006

eFiL

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 22, 2006 08:37
Well I had really great time there!!!! I liked the "venue" very much great space!!!Powerfull sound system!!!
A big bravo to Shade Machine!!!!!George nice dj set and an excellent live act!!!You are sth else on the decks!!!!!!
Son Kite amazing live!!!!Honestly one of their best live appearance I've enjoied, I liked they performed most of the tracks as Minilogue!!!
Have a great summer!!!           I like this dirty filthy beat........
Marcus
Sonkite

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 22, 2006 13:53
Hey people!

Thanks for the nice comments about our live set Yes, the club was pretty cool but we didn't like the soundsystem that much.
I just wanted to say that the only Minilogue tracks that we played was the two first ones... the rest was Son Kite stuff.

Ok, See you and have a great one!

Marcus (Son Kite)
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 23, 2006 21:17
All the best son kite is a killer Progg project.keep it up.
~Paranoia~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 23, 2006 21:30
Indeed a lot of people and ths son kaitides was great.But the music ? The drinks ? the smell in the toilet ?

I don 't want to be bad but . . . All the people that have ateend to the party they can understand what i want to say.           
Paranoia I.R.A.O. Weed

'Dr.Weedome'
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Technotribe presents son kite(live)+ shade machine(live)@bora bora - stavros asprovalta 20/05/2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance