Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Technodrome - Earthquake (Metatron Records 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Technodrome - Earthquake (Metatron Records 2005)

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 16:33
Quote:

On 2006-02-11 05:51, bellisima wrote:
no words amazing cddddddd!
big boom from s africa u r the best!!!

you do realize ofcourse that all your posts are from israel and have to do with promoting metatron/technodrome. you have a shared ip with "technodrome" as well...
big boom from mongolia!
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 20:35
Quote:

On 2006-02-11 16:33, Surrender wrote:
Quote:

you do realize ofcourse that all your posts are from israel and have to do with promoting metatron/technodrome. you have a shared ip with "technodrome" as well...
big boom from mongolia!

LOL

got busted...

cheers from Lalaland

"The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 20:50
ppl tend to think that this forum is Lapland or something. Worm places for annoying dukes that scream with exaggerated promotion.
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
technodrome
Technodrome

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 01:28
Quote:

On 2006-02-11 20:35, duyoush wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

big boom from mongolia!

LOL

got busted...

cheers from Lalaland

haaa i'm busted lol

Surrender KGB hahah , at list i did one post here, not 50 , BIG BROTHER

I'm glad 2 know u r interested in my cd review topic !!

next album is coocking!!!!
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Feb 12, 2006 21:02
This album is one of my favourites... really good tunes, good sence for makin music.. nice ideas, bass line is superb

what can i say.. WELL DONE!!!

regards
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Feb 13, 2006 18:43
i just listen the album rely nice work i enjoy it
all the best to technodrome
          http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
Psychotic Micro - Edge of Sanity
VA - League of Shadows
Delysid - Noize Infection
VA - Twilight Vision soon...
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Feb 20, 2006 06:30
I think this guys are great ,they are new artists that will go big....respect Shay+Shay..ure music is killer
Metatron Productions
Metatron Productions

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 16:26
http://www.isratrance.com/www/reviews/show_review_details.php?show=823

Thanks full_on , its was really nice to read your words !

- - - - - -
THE EARTH IS MOVING ...
Need For Speed II Coming in speed of light!!!
http://www.metatron-production.com
http://www.wirikuta.at
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 12:14

smashing album
top class production
crazy leads

very good mastering done by audiocrafting
technodrome sound is like a BOMB on the floor

big boom from bomb-bay , india

out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 22:24
Here is my review:

This is the third release of Metatron Production.
Technodrome is Shay Ben Haion & Shay Gannon, both from Israel. As far as I know they released only one track before releasing this album.

The mastering was made by Sidhartha and sounds clean.
Cover and Art: The whole package has a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) theme. The cover shows Donatello, the Ninja Turtle with purple clothes. The CD itself shows the cover to the TMNT hiding place, and when you remove it you can see one of them hiding. Art and Design by Nir Sucar. What I did not understood was the TMNT track names...
See for yourself: http://212.227.206.198/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?mtt1cd003_b.jpg:CDs/mtt/mtt1cd003.html:;

Track List:

01. Kawabanga - 07:36
02. April the Slut - 07:39
03. Technologic - 06:50
04. Earthquake - 07:22
05. Bob the Demon - 07:20
06. What's The Rush? - 07:18
07. Turtle Power - 07:40
08. Reset Dimension - 07:07
09. Dick Head - 06:55

01 - Kawabanga --> We begin our journey into the Technodrome territory with some pumping bass. This makes me move... After listening this track some times, it is clear that it?s a good choice to start this album, because it seems that the others are more energetic. In fact, in my opinion Kawabanga sounds like a introduction to the CD and the Technodrome style, I was expecting TMNT samples or something like that, but for better of worse there are none. Fire starter track.

02 - April The Slut --> To be honest the start of this second track did not catch me, but after the classic sample "This is our restricted area... Do not move!" the track develops in the right direction, with some Rinkadink-like sounds. After a short break it gets very powerful, almost too noisy, but still very danceable and clean. Perfect bass/synth combo. Banger track!

03 - Technologic --> In the beginning there is some clapping and the countdown: "10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." The first minutes are steady, some synths and bass. After the second countdown we're at the core of the track, piercing synths and different bass lines, yes, the bass plays an important role here.

04 - Earthquake --> Fat bass. Yes, that's what we got here. The track has break less beginning, and every minute we got another synth layer... And when I least expect there is a break. After the break the bass comes more energetic and in a style that I like... The end is just pure madness. Nice track, specially the ending.

05 - Bob The Demon --> Right at the beginning there is a distorted sample I can't understand. OK, at least this track starts in a more interesting way than the other. The bass is variation is very good. Well, finally it seems we got a more complete track here, all elements are on their places and the track is nice from the beginning to the end. Many different bass lines and acidic synth lines are the recipe for this dance floor twister.

06 - What's The Rush? --> Ah, ah! Some samples! "What you're trying to do?" and "Don't understand what's going on here..." Funny bass line... A lot bass variations and games, between many distorted samples. This is a more held back track, and does not end in as many madness as the previous tracks, but it does not make it bad.

07 - Turtle Power --> Another funny bassline. I don't like the sample of that woman's voice, in compensation there are some driving melodies and effects, which make this track stand out of the others. You know, I was starting to be afraid this album would sound all the same, but the last couple of tracks changed my mind. This track made me dance... Good work!

08 - Reset Dimension --> We got some more obscure here. Imagine yourself in the middle of a forest. It is dark and you are alone. You start to become paranoid, you feel there's something in the dark and that something is about to happen. Now one thing is for sure: if you were listening to this track, you would need some clean pants. It's dark and scary; night music is the best definition. The samples: "Fuck this shit!" and "What the fuck is that" really describe this music. Stomper track!

09 - Dick Head --> This track should come with the instructions: "Load into the CD player. Aim at the dance floor. Fire." One of the most dance floor friendly tracks here, with all characteristic Technodrome elements: many bass lines (8ths up and down, sounds like a rollercoaster), synth layers and a nice melody. Good track to close the album.

Verdict: 7.0/10 A nice album, the strong points are the intense work on bass lines, the synth layers that pack this album with a lot of psychedelic elements, some ideas on how to manage the kick bass combo and the effectiveness on the dance floor. What could be improved is that the album has only 66 minutes of music, so I miss one more track to make it whole, I didn't liked the beginning of the first tracks and the whole CD could present a little more of diversity, sometimes it sounds too "bass centered", trying something out of the line could have interesting results, but as the debut album of Technodrome it really catches my attention. I'll keep an eye on these guys.

Recommendation: This debut album is recommended for the people who like the acidic synths and many bass lines combo. The album is effective on the dance floor, and if you're a DJ it can add some variation to your sets. Worth checking.

Favorites: 2, 4(!), 5(!), 7, 8(!), 9.

Buy it here:
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mtt/mtt1cd003.html
http://www.beatspace.com/dettagli/dettaglio.asp?id=2411
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5342

Respect!          .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 4, 2006 00:24
Yeah , for worth checking this album , it has been tested in many dancefloors , and always making the job , that is twist ur brain will u dance like crazy Well congrats to Shay & Shay and to all Metatron Crew

BOOM!           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
PSYSREK
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 9, 2006 22:22
So Aran Oren, the Metatron manager, send me this album for my CD review in Psytrance TV (see what about us on http://psytrancetv.free.fr/ )

In fact I didn't know this artists, so what a good surprise for me to discover this first production, as well I played it (n°4-Eathquake)immediatly for one of my DJ set in Paris!!! And I can say the dance floor was a success full dancing on this twilight style...

All tracks are very good and are in the 146 BPM!!! But some times it's take a bizzare spin to go back good, for it we need to mix it up and change the bass line with an other track and here the magic effect is arrive...

So I hope to listen more few new tracks sonn, good luck to them.
sundrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 10, 2006 05:36
i took a chance and bought this when it came out,
despite the odd cover

i play it all the time!
this is one of my favorites now
song 4 is an absolute masterpiece

I WANT MORE FROM TECHNODROME!!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 10, 2006 09:41

Quote:

On 2006-02-12 01:28, technodrome wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-02-11 20:35, duyoush wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

big boom from mongolia!

LOL

got busted...

cheers from Lalaland

haaa i'm busted lol

Surrender KGB hahah , at list i did one post here, not 50 , BIG BROTHER

I'm glad 2 know u r interested in my cd review topic !!

Off with his head!
Metatron Productions
Metatron Productions

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 12, 2006 15:39
R.I.P bellisima

Honesty is the best policy !

- - - - -
NEED FOR SPEED II / COMING IN SPEED OF LIGHT !
THE EARTH IS MOVING ...
www.metatron-production.com
www.wirikuta.at
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Technodrome - Earthquake (Metatron Records 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance