Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -= TDC Presents - Trance Dance Festival "CKA3KA" - August 25 - 27, 2006 =-
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-= TDC Presents - Trance Dance Festival "CKA3KA" - August 25 - 27, 2006 =-

NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 22:42
I had such a nice time at this event. It was good to get out into the woods again before summer starts to come to an end, Already! We got lost on our way to Echo Lake and the cops pulled us over and were really kind and helpful, really! I like the campgrounds, plenty of places to go hiking and it came in handy that the dancefloor was covered. The locals in the shop were pretty freindly...or sarcastic but overall very pleasant, the whole set up of the place made me feel like I was at a psychedelic sleep away camp, especially the "rec" room. The deco was very nice including some favorite pieces I've seen before. I guess I favored the Dj's towards the morning and day which had my feet grooving and my cookies crunching in all of the right places. That swing set was fun too, me and my boyfriend played there for almost an hour, we forgot we were adults. What's up with the boats though? I saw no rentals! The chill-out was cool, especially the big fire to warm cold, soggy bones and blue fur and the progressive was garrroooooovvvvvyyyy! Relaxing during the day kinda stunk though because blasting your own music really stinks if people either want to listen to thier own music, sleep or just hear some silence after 12-14 hours of music and dancing.
Second night was even better, even though I'm not too much into music played at night, WizTwiz'z set had me twitching delightfully and come the morning, Ancient Beach was the perfect end to a perfect weekend, that and food and sleep. Good to see you all, see you all indoors sometime.
Catalyx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 02:08
too bad there there was "No Monno"

I hear the organizers told people at the door he was there....sounds similar to crap pulled by the crew who threw a Skazi, GMS & Yahel party in Los Angeles without the latter two...
zumba

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 04:34
i wasn't there......but have been to so many tdc events......everything that they plan and do is.....perrrrfect!!!the energy.....the positive vibes......the music......is something that one experiences......only if you've been to a tdc party!!!my friennds were there.....and they had an awesome time.....as always!!!
cheers,tdc!!!
waiting for your next partyyyy......and hoping to be there....and have a f*ckin' amazing time!!!!
you guys.....are the best!!!
peace & love.
boom shankar!
goadevotee

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 05:16
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 02:08, Catalyx wrote:

I hear the organizers told people at the door he was there....sounds similar to crap pulled by the crew who threw a Skazi, GMS & Yahel party in Los Angeles without the latter two...

sounds like a very bad comparison
~m~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 09:20
Catalyx,

There definitely was No Monno there.... nowhere to be found

BUT

There was onnoMoN, however.... so maybe that's what the gate's people meant

My highlights were Wizack, the art of Uta and Chay and the presence of in the trees at nite
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 12:28
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 02:08, Catalyx wrote:

i believe it was a misunderstanding. nothing like the mess in LA. big hugs from NY karo
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 12:38
i had a majikal time at the lake. thank you to everyone who made it possible. pure love. karo
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 15:10
tnx for all the kind words!!!
TDC as usuall doing killer events leaving no one unhappy.. unless the guy in october that got redbull on hes shoos! hahaha!! killed..
how ever! tnx again and hope to catch u around in the U.S later...

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
monno
Grapes Of Wrath

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:48
Regarding the case of the missing Monno (that would be me then) i was not able to make it for this gig due to a very bad fuckup involving the airline cancelling my first flight then due to check-in delays in the airport, i missed the connection they offered me as a replacement and so there i was with the only viable alternative they had given me a connection flight to London and from there on to the US. Only catch, and that´s a major one in my book, was that they could not guarantee me in any way that i would actually make the security checkups in heathrow in time for my flight. I then opted to cancel my flight entirely only after making well sure that the organisers could get a full refund for my ticket since it was solely due to their fuckup that i didn´t make it there.
hope to come soon and make up for it.
keep on rockin´

monno           Mastering available here:
http://www.bimmelim-soundlabs.com
http://soundcloud.com/onkeldunkel
http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkelownz
http://www.parvati-records.com
metus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 19:33
All artists, DJ's, Deco, vibe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rain on the lake was F@#$@K^ng
LOVE           Awake!!!!!!!
UV-Doctor

Posted : Sep 1, 2006 16:44
Some pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/koldun/

Not so many, sorry...

Thanx DTC for amazing party!!!
vishwaatmaaa

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 04:20
Would appreciate if the door person advises us of an artist not showing up and informs us when asked upon entry, rather than saying that the artist(monno) is playing tonite!!!!! .....before charging us $100 for the same as some of us come for music and feel that we pay for an artist to perform...... !! I think we expect a lil bit of courtesy from the TDC boys!!

Thank God, Baba Jelly (karim) rocked!!! We love him and hope he comes back soon!! As for Monno I know I will see you soon in the Big Apple!!           **DesTRucTioN is in PRoGReSsss.... WiLL adViSE on ReJuVENatiON.........**
V/A ' THe Evolved Human Experience is OUT NOW!! http://www.6362MetaForce.net

Mayhem On Mount 6362 with JAHBO - April 25th NYC...Worldwide Parvati Release Party
faces

Posted : Sep 5, 2006 13:16
hey u guys at TDC......ull r te best.....great n trippy surrounding......amazin crowd.......well wat more can i say.....it a grt weekend.....n since tis was my first outdoor party in USA {i am an international student frm india been here just 3 mnts)enjoyed it even more....
neways tanks TDC once more...
guess my nxt outdoor will be touch samadi ....hope to meet the people tat i meet at echo lake.....
dimensions

Posted : Sep 5, 2006 13:34
thanks for the greatest experience of my life!!

i'm an international student from Nepal and this was my first time to a psy-trance festival. so i'm unable to describe my experience in coherent sentences. i only have words.

numb. cotton. greatest people. soft conversations. faces. dimensions. flickers. flashlights. black lights. images. trees. lakes. music. sheer trance...

see you all at touch samadhi!
reptilian agenda

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 8, 2006 08:52
"Then another great DJ when on, I'm not sure of his DJ name, but most people refered to him as some dude from Canada, at first I doubted his ability to keep my mind and feet going, but boy was I wrong. Ultra-psychedelic zoinky-boinky, twisted lunatic morning music kept me going from start to finish"

Mwahahahaha that was me
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -= TDC Presents - Trance Dance Festival "CKA3KA" - August 25 - 27, 2006 =-
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance