Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -= TDC Presents - Trance Dance Festival "CKA3KA" - August 25 - 27, 2006 =-
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-= TDC Presents - Trance Dance Festival "CKA3KA" - August 25 - 27, 2006 =-

Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 07:52
Quote:

On 2006-08-24 20:50, NeuroNympho wrote:
The weather, I think is going to give us lots of rain but who cares!

Yeah, rain seems to be the main theme in this years east coast summer festivals(along with good vibes, crazy music, and larger attendance :-D)
leaving tommorow evening, see everyone there!           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
anya

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 08:44
where can u find some tracks of Ancient Beach, i looked for it, but couldn't find, i guess, the wrong place! )))) anybody?? ))
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 12:10
if there is rain, it doesn't look like there will be nearly as much as last time! see you up there for a beautiful weekend
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 15:43
booom have fun folks
looks like cant hike a ride
rain or no rain TDC will smash u hard.
peace.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 15:47

Hope you guys have a great fest.

feast on the sound!           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
ichirock

Posted : Aug 25, 2006 16:46
@ anya

Check your PM.
Ruslan Yusupov

Posted : Aug 25, 2006 19:30
i am in desperate need for a ride from nyc on SATURDAY. if there is anyone going on saturday and you have any extra seat, please please please PM me. I will be more than happy to pay for gas, etc. thank youuuuu...
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 06:21
well-placed catalysts articulated by the environment

thank you

p.s. shiva on trance knows
he knows           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
anya

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 17:26
@ ichirock

SPASIBO
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 00:19
Still in awe after this weekend, recovering. Before entering the shed, you are greeted by a magical tapestry(created by a magical person) which makes it clear you are about to enter paradise. Inside you find yourself in a psychedelic candyland of hyperspacial dimensions. The music on friday night was great, especially enjoyed EgBot,Lauryn and Brandon. But the music on saturday was out of this fucking world. First was greeted by the thrashy sounds of MuktiIsvara, very heavy music with very dark soundscapes and atmospheres,enjoyed it so much I was just about to have a heart attack, but then Jelly came on. The first few tracks I didint like so much but afterwards he started pumping one killer after another. His set provided the perfect dancing warmup for Wizack, who totally tore the place apart. I was expecting darker, but he played a very beautiful morning set, I thought I'd have to get my legs amputaded afterwards. Wizack was the highlight for me, his music really has its own feel to it, you can hear the uniqueness of his sound and the creativity involved in every beat of every track. Then another great DJ when on, I'm not sure of his DJ name, but most people refered to him as some dude from Canada, at first I doubted his ability to keep my mind and feet going, but boy was I wrong. Ultra-psychedelic zoinky-boinky, twisted lunatic morning music kept me going from start to finish. Afterwards Ancient-Beach went on, I enjoyed the beginning of his set, but I unfortunately I was way too tired to keep going.
Despite the rain, everything seemed to have come together to make this an unforgettable transcendental experience. Thank you to Mukti, Isvara, Nik, MuteX, Chay, Uta, Grisha, Sahil, Casey, and anyone else I'm probably forgetting(and i'm sure they're are plenty of people who's creative helpful input i'm not aware of) for putting so much hard work and energy into making this festival as special as it has been. Can't wait till next summer for the next one ;-)           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
BIUS

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 03:11
FANTASTIK festival, thats all i can say.

oh forgot, that lake is hounted...

would love to see some pictures from the fest, since my camera and all the carefully taken pictures was accidently or purposely offered for the lake shake.

if anyone have some interesting shots, please pm me, especially the stage view, thanks

next "CKA3KA"? hell yeah...
          there is no such big bang, everything is the center of expansion
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 03:34
Wow, I had such a great time!
We arrived on Friday night and although it rained, there was a very welcoming feeling of coming back to this place. A nice surprise was to see a nicely decorated camping space, with a big kitchen and two fire places, set up by Grisha and Casey. That was a very good idea, since lots of people from around were coming to spend time there, which brought a good feeling of unity. I've spent the Friday night sleeping and getting ready. Next day brought some good weather, and we took a small trip around the lake, which was really good. The funniest part was swinging on the see-saw, which I suggest to EVERYONE, especially when in a child-like state of mind .
The night brought more adventures. The deco was so good, I really liked the new works and the old ones were awesome to see again, too. The Jelly Head's set accompanied me deeper into the world of fantasy, and by the moment the set ended I was truly convinced something magical was happening... What was happening after is beyond words here, but I was (and I still am) truly thankful to everything and everyone that made that night possible for me. The dance floor in the morning looked pretty empty, until the rain started and many people showed up under roof, and it was so good to see everyone dancing and having fun.
Well, I just want to thank everyone, and especially TDC for bringing some SKAZKA into our lives. Please do not get discouraged when not many people show up... I really hope to be there again.
babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 02:40
any pictures...........?           ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 10:46
ok, i've finally caught my breath enough to write something...another wacky psychedelic weekend up at Echo Lake, so many memorable aspects, pictures nor words will really do justice...the musical highlight for me was obviously sat night/sun morning with jelly, wizack live (!!!), then the "dude from canada" hehehe (who also happened to make some cool shirts)...i was especially impressed with wizack's versatility, bringing everybody into a zone sun morning with magnificent gliding basslines ...huge respect to Daya for transforming the dance area into a truly ethereal psychedelic environment (behind the dj was my favorite spot)...so good to be up in nature w/ friends again and that mother nature cooperated a little more this time (though there was still an element of deja vu)...big THANKS to the TDC family for all your work and hospitality, as well as to all participants this weekend
BIUS

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 14:48
yo brandon, besides all great performers at saturday thru the end and first night, i have to say that your set was super steady, warm, building up and lift the party "energicly" thru the whole fest. my first time to witnes your mixing. bravo!!!
i am lucky not to miss almost anything in the first night.
          there is no such big bang, everything is the center of expansion
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -= TDC Presents - Trance Dance Festival "CKA3KA" - August 25 - 27, 2006 =-
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance