Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC Presents: "Psychedelic Trance Party" .Saturday. Jan 27, 2007 ... NYC=-
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-=TDC Presents: "Psychedelic Trance Party" .Saturday. Jan 27, 2007 ... NYC=-

NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 07:00
I'm suprized noone posted a review of this party. Such a good time!!!! Deco was great and I really liked the dark room and the proggy room, both rooms packed all night!!!! Good strategy TDC, and great work!!!!. Lots of old faces came peeling from the woodwork for this and it was really nice to see everyone. Mubali and Polyphonia kicked ass and so did Eg_bot for the 20 minutes played. The vibe was great, good to see Mukti again, great hanging with Mubali and I meet some vibrant Isreali ladies smoking in the girl's room, hehehehe.

Why did this have to be at Downtime though?! That place sucked and continues to blow. My sweet little friend's bag got stolen and I got sick of the guards shinning a light in my face everytime I reached in my pocket. They don't want us there. TDC is too good for that place.

On a side note, I was told by my friend that when her and her BF entered the party some scumy fuck came up to her and said " I can't believe they are letting YOU people in here." Who ever that is needs a serious head check. If you can't stand the fact that there are many races and cultures in a INTERNATIONAL music genre than your in the wrong fucking place, asshole.

*sorry guys. Ir really pissed me off to hear something like that. Gomenasai.
adamzero

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 1, 2007 18:55
i'll basically just second everything that neuronympho just said. i had a great time, and the music was wonderful, and i definitely spent way too much time staring at certain pieces of the deco. the prog room was cool, especially once it emptied out a bit, and i don't normally enjoy prog much. but now to nitpick a bit: lauryn played before midnight? i mean, i guess she did play lowest bpms of anyone, but, that was unfortunate, and i missed hearing her, and she is one of the reasons that'll make me leave the library. mubali's set was great, and it was great to see him, but i would have again preferred if he had played later, when the dancefloor vibe had coalesced more and skulls were split wider open. despite that i danced myself sweaty. when polyphonia's set began i was sitting on the side, catching my breath and staring at some of uta's work, and i knew it began because all of a sudden it got WAY louder. all i could hear was bass frequencies. several walks around the block later i came back inside and either they turned it down or my brain was more ready, but i started to really enjoy it. interesting music! i hadn't realized how much so from the several compilation tracks i have. dave and pat were working the magic: polyphonia has scared off all the people who didn't want to be there, and when the lights came up the dance floor was rocking full of happy smilely trancers and i knew the party had been a success. so kudos to everyone who made it happen and thanks to all our music makers. but, again to echo the comment above, downtime/rebel was a bust. i wouldn't go back to a party there no matter who was playing. empty your pockets at the door, massive security pushing through the crowd every couple minutes, etc. obviously the security wasn't a problem of too much security-- everyone got what they needed-- but of being complete vibe-kill. and i don't think i speak just for myself. i'm guessing that this mixture of pros and cons, and the difficulty of expressing it, is why few people have posted reviews. but to reiterate the main point: i had a great time (and so did an old friend i brought for whom this was her first but not last party), and thanks to everyone.
OpenSourceCode
Datavore

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 2, 2007 07:58
was i the only one who thought that the sound in the "dark room" kind of sucked? I mean, the music was awesome, Polyphonia was a revelation. But the speakers were so shrieky...my ears hurt and there was little to no mid-range...not to mention the staggeringly shitty assholes searching everyone ("Open your mouth and lift up your tongue!!" seriously, what the fuck?)

Basically, everyone from the artist/psy side of things was amazing, but the people on the business/club side of stuff were TERRIBLE.

my .02 i guess
But I had a blast once i got in!!

-Coop
starquest

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 3, 2007 08:13
so who did find the phone becouse i did not louse it he he I got it evapurated he hhe
so get the message lolo.
starquest

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 3, 2007 08:14
and welcom me
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC Presents: "Psychedelic Trance Party" .Saturday. Jan 27, 2007 ... NYC=-
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance