Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC Presents: Mukti Birthday Bash, November 19, NYC=-
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-=TDC Presents: Mukti Birthday Bash, November 19, NYC=-

karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 20:16
f'n A! what a sweet party. the ambiance and vibe were both spectacular. i really like this location, is seems to provide a very family-like feel. great job on the deco by Uta, i've been very impressed with his work on the last 2 parties here.

the music had a nice flow through the course of the night. tool got it started right. muktisvara's original stuff showed a lot of promise and they had the crowd in a frenzy. couldn't think of a nicer bday present Claw's set continued in a similar vein, some really crazy tracks in there. and berzerx wrapped it up with a more mellow morning set. and rachel! wow, i was so amazed with her flute work, and to know it was all improvised and that it worked as well as it did. very very nice touch. and nothing like shift for breakfast... yummy.

congrats TDC on another success. can't wait for the next one.

karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 20:18
oh yeah, did anyone make it to the after party?
rachel

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 21:08
TDC parties are always like family gatherings - our chosen family, that is - not the one assigned by genetics...

So thank you to everyone for your energy and love - esp to Mukti, who - on his own b'day - gave us all the best present we could've asked for!!! I was flying all the way through Sunday and my week has started beautifully....

And while the whole party was lovely, I must say that not only was I blown away by MuktIsvara live, but that their DJ set was also the best I've ever had the pleasure of hearing from the boys!! Mukti, you killed it... and sound was impeccable, thanks to Paul & Gabriel... production on the tracks was so clear even before mastering ... you guys rock!!
vishwatma
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 22:31
HEADLINES: The Mukti-iswara Project kicked off its first performance with a Big BANG and offers new potential to be the next big thing! Suckers....who missed this one!! Watch this space for more from these creative, energetic trance babies.... Thank you Mukti for the best Birthday party ever and starting your year with some of the best sets till date.
The crazy sound by paul took the party to another level.... Full respect!! Deco by uta with the dreamy visual sequences and the usual TDC tribevibe to end the trance meal ...Delicious!!

LOVE TO THE TDC FAMILY---           ViShyatmaaaaaa....

" Destroy & Rejuvenate"
starquest

Posted : Nov 22, 2005 00:53
great party god speed guys happy b day M
Psychotic Pharmacist

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 03:16
Wow,what can I say! This party was awesome!
As alot of you know I come from Florida for these parties, and its worth it! UTA's designs were sic! Muktisvara was killer! All the music was great. Rachel, nice touch with that flute! And that county sample by Muktisvara was bad ass! I switched to spinning Psytrance from Jungle/D.N.B recently and have blown up some house parties. All we have is vocal breaks and trance around here. Thats going to change! I met so many cool people over the last few parties (EJEKT/PARANORMAL ATTACK/SPACETRIBE/CLAW:MUKSTVARA),you know who you are! There are lots of HOT girls at all these parties,Thats always a bonus! I'll see you all after I get back from Israel! By the way, I filmed this party, and I will try and post a link to it on this forum. Its not a digital camcorder so I have to figure out how to get it on the computer. If you know how send me an email or post it here. See you all soon !!!!
-PEACE
dopey576
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 07:44
great stuff new york

the last party i went to in the city was thanksgiving four years ago - when infected mushroom did not turn up and tristan played a spectacular 6 hour set.

however, this party was way above my expectations as all i know about the new york scene is what i read on the forum.

the music was great! tool played a great set - some twister tunes. a great way to start the twisted night.

Mukti-iswara was VERY interesting... i loved the live set... it took me a little bit to get used to the sound but when it kicked - WOW - some pure psychedelia!

CLAW my mann - you just tore the party up! flawless mixing - bombshell one after the other - mannn you know your music! i really really enjoyed your set - every track was more banging than the next. That Tiny Cd Case Of Yours! hahah - ithought that was great! the rolling basslines. and again the mixing! the best part is we were so near you - we could see all the tweeking of the eq which was immaculate! reminded me of neuromotor. an inspiring set. You made the night.

The last set - i forget the DJs name - mann claw was a hard act to follow but you pulled it off bro. great mixing - nice morning music. but mann i still had claw clawing away at my brain! haha - thanks for the last evilish track at the end! and the flute! girl you have talent! amazing amazing! i was blown away.

The vibe at this party was so uplifting! No choots - just great party people out to have a great night. most of the troopers fought it out all night -- truly an amazing indoor party. i had almost given up on indoor parties as i need to see the moon and sun and trees - but wow the people at this party made up for that.

the deco was also perfect - although the mirrors at the back freaked me out every once in a while!

thanks TDC! Happy birthday Mukti! And boom to you New Yorkers for a GOA experience far far from home.
          ToO mUcH pReSsUrE oN tHe BrAiN
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 20:50
missed this one... unfortunately met with a small accident on the way... i am sure everyone knows how terrible i am feeling...

hope TDC is doing something for DEC...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 00:42
Hey there are some killer reviews .. Always wish was there ..
Tool sure smashed u`ll it looks ... Good going Tool ..
Claw was gonna bomb that place.. I knew that .. Claw good to see you smashing everyone and everywhere..
Hope to see ya soon ...

Also would like to hear more about Mukti-iswara.. Perfect views on em .. wow ..

Keep up TDC ..

Cheers from India ..

Waiting for the pics..
          'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
N_then_faktor

Posted : Nov 23, 2005 01:04
Thank you for the party...
as somebody said before me on this thread, it was more Goa than Brooklyn experience. i totally agree

In Zen We Trust!
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 15:47
very nice party.but wut u expect from TDC ,family gathering heheh.
Kudos to all DJs ,Uta u own man.
Waiting for a next treat.......
Boom.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 19:01
I want to say big thank u to the TDC crew for this killer event!!!
Nice meeting all u guys.... (Sergey, mukti, gabriel and Nick)

PPl there are crazy, smashing vibe from them
I realy enjoyed it

Keep it like this ppl and i wish u all the best !!!!

Booom to all the ppl attented this party and for all the good words that i saw on the above posts

And a big boom to fria and tool

Till next time.........

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
IndianMadman

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 20:10
Whack , Whack, Whack..Boom

THATS WHAT THE PARTY FELT LIKE !!!.. guys this was one awesome party... tool my man.. what do u eat? i seriously want to know.Whats going on in that head of yours?? bro this was one totally totally destructive and powerfull set. This mixing was Ridic.. The music was Ridic.. the Party was Ridic.. and thats is all cause you got it going !!

and then the tdc boys played some amazing stuff live.... killer stuff happening there too.. love all the funny samples and the clarity in their sound !!! some serious potential here..

but for me.. the highlight of the night was CLAW and TOOL !!.. wow.. chp bro.. that was toooo wicked.. tracks with nuthing but power .. and i mean PURE POWER PEOPLE....and totally just what was required after the night assult by Tool.. gotta love it.. !!!!
we guys are lucky... very lucky to have him..and to tool.. keep going bro.. keep kickin summ butt

Boom everyone ..

This was a public service announcement....

LOL
mikeonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Nov 23, 2005 23:01
Quote:

On 2005-11-23 20:10, IndianMadman wrote:

but for me.. the highlight of the night was CLAW tracks with nuthing but power .. and i mean PURE POWER PEOPLE....

indeed chralambos now days make some sick killer tracks ...
claw roxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://www.noizeconspiracy.com

Combat - New Generation
VA - Greekedelia
VA - Endangered Species
Psychotic Micro - Edge of Sanity
VA - League of Shadows
Delysid - Noize Infection
VA - Twilight Vision soon...
LiQuId-EvOlUtIoN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 08:05
BOOM !!

Awsome reviews ! Wish we had someone like TDC in India......Any pics from the party ? Big BOOOOOOOOOM from India !!

@rachel

Still in trance ??

::.."Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to Envy" ..::

|| P-L-U-R ||
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC Presents: Mukti Birthday Bash, November 19, NYC=-
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance