Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC Presents: Mukti Birthday Bash, November 19, NYC=-
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-=TDC Presents: Mukti Birthday Bash, November 19, NYC=-

babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Nov 20, 2005 22:13
shit i missed this......... still cant believe that i fell sick
i hope ur birthday was killer mukti
ill make it up for missing this party somehow
          ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Tree Tribe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 00:02

@#)(*$@#)(*&@)$#%$)@(*#&$@)#(*$&

WOW!

What deco!
What vibes!
What music (for the most part)!
WHAT A PARTY!!!!

Definately one of the better New York ones!!
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 01:31
it was a crazy TDC family winter picnic, everyone just flow in a same good and tweaky mood. Blassting music. spooky deco, smiles everyone and ...
lots of hotties too
Happy B'day Mukti, congrats Muktisvara!
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
ichirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 02:08
well... it's almost impossible for me to describe how good the party was.. But one thing that I'm sure of is that was one of the nights to remember in every sense... hehehe Thanks TDC crew!
robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 03:12
The party was amazing. I had a great time last night. Everything was perfect, from the deco on the walls, the music, the people...everything was in the right place.

I was impressed by Muktisvara. I still can't believe that it was their debut live performance because they played really good stuff and the whole performance was just very well coordinated! I loved their pauzes with driving pads and twisted samples. One made me laugh...was it some banjo song? That was crazy i loved it.
Great job! No words for that.

I love the underground. Small parties like this one are the real thing. This is a gathering of people who know music, who know the culture. Please keep doing this because i wouldn't trade it for any big clubs with a bunch "whatever" people. Thank you all!

fleur de feu

Posted : Nov 21, 2005 04:34
if i like dark music !!!!!!!!!!!!!! just keep me dancing

intersting party with the MuktIsvara set, also
the powerfull set of Berzerx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really good man i enjoy it a lot ............. the flaute got her pics too

nice to hear your track surrender, looking forward to listen to the next one

***** the feathers of my wings inspire me to fly towards the stars *****
ichirock

Posted : Nov 21, 2005 05:51
Quote:

I was impressed by Muktisvara. I still can't believe that it was their debut live performance because they played really good stuff and the whole performance was just very well coordinated! I loved their pauzes with driving pads and twisted samples. One made me laugh...was it some banjo song? That was crazy i loved it.
Great job! No words for that.

I agree with robomarket. I was very very impressed MuktIsvara Live and proud of them too! And I didn't know that I could dance with country music!! I stil can remember the smiles on everyone's face while they played it. Now, this seems to be the time to talk to my dad in Japan playing country music, which I didn't fully understand.. hehehe

@ Mukti & Isvara
I made it!!! You know what I mean, right?
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 06:26
ichirock , proud is such a good word man! i only have a few months left here in new york, but for the first time in a long time i felt proud of the scene here! way to go mukti and isvara, you guys really rocked the joint, good production, funny ideas and brain scrambling lines! claw my man was solid, didnt get to insane, just a steady churn of psy-trance and a solid pace. mitzi ben-mitzon berzerx, u is my caucasian, enough said.
regarding the party, i love that space, small and intimate - sound was better this time then last but maybe a bit lower in volume?
great party tdc, thanks

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 07:22
Reached around 11:45 and was a little anxious to get started cause it took me almost an hour to come from the city.

Music:

Walked in to the end of one of the TDC guys (Mutex ?) sets and sounded good ending with a great track.
The chill room was nice, enough people to keep it alive but not suffocating. Liked the visuals on the screen about a horse and his enemies
TOOL started out nicely and progressed into a crazy systematic sequence of tracks that just didnt let up. Good mixing too, and he piloted us through the roof with a selection of mind bending tunes. I guess it was obvious i liked it by the way i was flapping my arms about
MUKTISVARA was my highlight of the evening. Mukti and Isvara began to show us that 'underground' need'nt seem like a series of glitches but cud also be fun and kooky which was best accentuated by the 'cracker jacker' sample. . Plus, Skazi can learn a thing about tryin to remix a Benny Benassi track, with the head bangin Satsifaction remix ( not sure if it was a complete remix, coz i only heard the "push me.." sample). Than they kinda ping ponged on the decks and this is when u realize the quality of the sound. Un- mastered stuff that sounded clean and crisp.
CLAW 's appearance made me smile, because of this funny incident. Ever been in a party and dancing beside people you remember their faces without ever knowing them. Played some deep tunnel stuff, that although wasnt constantly evolving it really sounded good. Good grinding music to make you move.

..didnt stay long after that, but wud have loved to hear Berzerx and Rachel

Decor:(by Uta Bekiaa)

Great decor as usual, including the chill room and main floor. I love how the decor is always more intense around the dj booth. Plus the face masks and the 'spotted ' pillar were wycked

Crowd:

Saw some familiar faces and some strange ones. Good crowd, well behaved and nobody really made me uncomfortable. TDC guys were all pretty much groovin too along the nite. Cute girls and the occasional KGB lookin dude.

I enjoyed this party tremendously thanks to the TDC guys.

~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 16:37
Quote:

...the occasional KGB lookin dude.

LOL! That's always the case... I wonder why.           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 17:11
thank you TDC! The music was awesome, MuktiIsvara and Claw were the highlights of the night for me everything else was nice too but Claw was out of this world. You guys throw the best parties, cant wait till the next one!           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Eitonin
Eitonin

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 19:28
I had more fun at this party than I can remember ever having at any indoor party in NY since the Sadhus days. Well, actually, Psycheground is up there too but I don't feel any inclination to try to compare right now, so I'll just leave it at that...

The music was great all around. Kept me in the whole time. I caught the last few tracks of Tool's set, and immediately I knew this was going to be a good party. Muktisvara, Claw, and Berzerx all played great music that made my body think and my head dance.

Uta's artwork was awesome. I liked how he played with a 3rd dimension in hanging the canvases too, and the alien fetus drinking from its own umbilical cord was pretty wacky.

people having a great time, good friends, nobody being assholes, good psychedelic vibe... yeah, TDC is a blessing that descended upon NY. Keep it going!

And Happy birthday Mukti!

DJ Kontakt

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 19:55
i would have gone but i had no money, like usual

i dont think i missed anythign too stellar though           G+ - Army Collective - Kontakt Recordings

Sie verbringen die Jahre, die zur Schule gehen, einen Job zu
erhalten, und dann verwirklichen Sie, das Sie nie ein irgendwie erhalten!

www.myspace.com/k0nt4kt

Music is my Playground
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 20:07
I really liked this party too. TDC never disappoints Everything, deco, music and crowd was great as usual. Place is good too - there was enough space to dance and chill this time. MuktIsvara's set really impressed me I have to say. Very good!
Hearing a flute was a nice touch. I mostly missed it at a party itself, but when I heard Rachel playing later in a day I found it really trippy.
All in all, great party. Thank you everyone who made it happen. Thank you TDC! You are very good at keeping parties psychedelic, and we all appreciate it.
[TDC] Mukti

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 20:15
HEllO EVERYONE !!!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to my birthday party and made did very specail for me. I will not forget it.

I want to say big thanks to Claw, Tool, Berzerx, Rachel, Mutex, Astatic, Mad Orange, Farmatar, Uta and -=Isvara=-. You made this party happen. Some of the people i didnt mention but i think you know who you are...

Ones again thanks for everything and be happy and healthy.

Ichirok ------>
Babla
          .-= We are searching for something that is already found us =-.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC Presents: Mukti Birthday Bash, November 19, NYC=-
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance