1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TAL-BassLine-101

Falkon303

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 20, 2013 12:59
I might have to buy it simply because I have tried many different vstis to try and get a soft sound out of them, something warm that originates from the synthesis instead of processing the heck out of it with effects. To be honest, TAL's new creations (to my ears) is carrying the closest thing to that analog warmth I have found lately. It's basic, but perfect for adding warmth into a mix.

I used to have a juno106, and I remember a similar feeling in my ears while listening to this vsti. It's dope!
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Aug 20, 2013 13:15
Quote:

On 2013-08-20 12:59, Falkon303 wrote:
I might have to buy it simply because I have tried many different vstis to try and get a soft sound out of them, something warm that originates from the synthesis instead of processing the heck out of it with effects. To be honest, TAL's new creations (to my ears) is carrying the closest thing to that analog warmth I have found lately. It's basic, but perfect for adding warmth into a mix.

I used to have a juno106, and I remember a similar feeling in my ears while listening to this vsti. It's dope!

did you try juno lx man? if not you will probably intrested into this one as well
Falkon303

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 21, 2013 01:03
just downloaded the demo. Amazed by the sound examples..
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Sep 2, 2013 19:54
And now with FILTER FM,,

cheers KUNZ           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
mudpeople
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Sep 4, 2013 12:59
Ive loved TAL synths for years now, Elek7roII is my go-to bass synth, and Bassline is the best SH101 emu I've tried (haven't tried LUSH though, but Im kinda scared to).

So far just from the demo I might have to get Bassline 101 for my live set, Im using Elek7roII with a secondary vsti sequencer right now but I'd love to just use one instrument if I can           .
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Sep 4, 2013 18:53
tal noizemaker is nice too ^^
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 1, 2013 11:56
free runing vco so attack is always different on each note but it s sure close enought for me and at that price amazing

http://kunz.corrupt.ch/downloads/mp3/sh-101-bassline-envelope-test.mp3

recorded @ 44.1kHz. The hardware plays a arpeggiator sequence. In the middle of each sequence the software starts to play the same arpeggiator pattern.

http://kunz.corrupt.ch/downloads/mp3/sh-101-bassline-envelope-arp-test.mp3
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 1, 2013 12:11
http://kunz.corrupt.ch/home

lower a bit the page and check the filter fm demo sound great
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Oct 30, 2013 20:45
been using this a lot lately, sounds lovely and you can do all the fun out of time arp tricks much beloved of posford and others very easily            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
woodster77
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  119
Posted : Oct 30, 2013 21:41
the arp and sequencer also send midi out as well. LOVELY           Â°Â°Â°ACTS 4:12°°°°
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 30, 2013 21:48
beta could phase retriger for bassline.. i haven t used the plug much since then but it seems it have been dropped? he was thinking to remove it cause the filter make the sound unstable anyway..but it was not really a issu..

juno lx is also the bomb ! but this one is one if not the best analog synth emulation either i think..also monark is really good
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Software - TAL-BassLine-101
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance