Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SynSUN - Unstoppable, SP2CD018 (review by chis)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SynSUN - Unstoppable, SP2CD018 (review by chis)

Jeka/SynSUN
SynSUN

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 23, 2007 22:54
TNX for commets guys           www.synsun.info / www.myspace.com/psysynsun
Jeka/SynSUN
SynSUN

Posted : Apr 28, 2007 13:57
dont forget to visit: http://www.myspace.com/psysynsun

some new samples & upcoming shows there;)           www.synsun.info / www.myspace.com/psysynsun
freakazoid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Apr 30, 2007 19:15
i've heard only a few tracks from the first cd and then i stopped.
i have to tell you Synsun guys, i really wanted to hear your new album cause you've had a few tracks in your first two cds which i really loved. but still, releasing tracks which are actually remixes to your old tracks as new ones is really something i can't put up with.
almost all tracks from the first cd of "unstoppable" are really like tracks from your first two discs "Symphonic Adventures" and "Phoenix". so why not say that the first cd in "unstoppable" is a remix cd, why launch them as new tracks? to me it seems really disrespectful to your audience. do you think us all to be so tone-deaf that we can't tell the difference?
          Super-teen extraordinaire Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Runs around in underwear Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Rescues Washington D.C. Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Unless something better's on TV Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Jeka/SynSUN
SynSUN

Posted : May 1, 2007 01:19
Quote:

On 2007-04-30 19:15, freakazoid wrote:
i've heard only a few tracks from the first cd and then i stopped.
i have to tell you Synsun guys, i really wanted to hear your new album cause you've had a few tracks in your first two cds which i really loved. but still, releasing tracks which are actually remixes to your old tracks as new ones is really something i can't put up with.
almost all tracks from the first cd of "unstoppable" are really like tracks from your first two discs "Symphonic Adventures" and "Phoenix". so why not say that the first cd in "unstoppable" is a remix cd, why launch them as new tracks? to me it seems really disrespectful to your audience. do you think us all to be so tone-deaf that we can't tell the difference?

more thatn 60% of cd its new tracks;)
and 13 tracks of 2-nd cd its previous unreleased tracks;)
soon will be released some V/A compilations with our fresh tunes. not rmx's.
Soon i will update u;)           www.synsun.info / www.myspace.com/psysynsun
freakazoid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : May 1, 2007 19:45
after writing this yesterday, i went back and heard the 2nd cd, and it was really good. i hope you'll make more tracks like zygote, tron and prelude though. they were kick-ass.
          Super-teen extraordinaire Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Runs around in underwear Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Rescues Washington D.C. Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
Unless something better's on TV Freakazoid! Freakazoid!
chischis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2007 17:25
Quote:

On 2007-04-22 06:27, Addictive Elements wrote:
hahahahahahhaha bro....so sorry no offense to u

Offense completely taken you tasteless wanker.

Sure, Figga Nigga was sometimes very very silly, but I maintain that Shout Aluma is the most creative psy album released in 2006. If you'd put your childish biases aside and bother to try it, you'd find this to be true.

Anyway back on topic, thanks Crex for posting this here... I wasn't aware of Isratrance until a month ago! Unstoppable is a very good album, especially the second disc (although there is NOT ENOUGH GUITAR). As much as I enjoy the material in the first disc, too much of it is new versions of old tracks... and the tracks that aren't "remakes" aren't up to their usual standards. Psy Hit, in particular, is barely memorable at all... no hooks, dull builds. Not a good track at all.

But the second disc rocks mightily, no question.
djjackpsicose

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 20, 2007 20:16
ohh killa album,

Congratulations dude, your sound r unstoppable hehhe!!

Sucess SynSUn!!!!

Spliff Unstoppable!!!!

www.spliff-music.com
www.myspace.com/jackpsicose
www.psytrancebrazil.com.br
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SynSUN - Unstoppable, SP2CD018 (review by chis)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance