Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SynSUN - Phoenix (Starsound rec. April/2006)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SynSUN - Phoenix (Starsound rec. April/2006)

Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 14, 2006 12:56
Even GC couldn't do a better revew. Bravo.
Nice album though.
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 14, 2006 14:42
Pavlik this is the first time I see that you are our own Village Idiot... This is great news mate.. Thumbs up

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/82336/forum/63

About the review I see we break the boundaries here where the artists are also the promoters and also the reviewers, shit I gotta do the same, unfortunately I wont give myself 10/10 on every track so maybe I wont do that after all.

Quote:

On 2006-04-05 15:55, Infecter Geka wrote:

Im a big fan of SynSUN!!!

Heh and I am no 1 fan of BLT dammit
          A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Apr 16, 2006 21:11
On a first listen the only moment where my ears started to twitch was on track 7 (dam10n's old rule holds true)... I said to myself - this is familiar! Where is it from? A movie soundtrack? I must find out! Once I saw the track title it became clear... I wonder if Izik feels honoured?

Aside from that, it seems SynSUN followed the path of Logic Mami from the last album, and I'm not too sure if I will actually get into this at all... more listens will prove that one way or another.
sundrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 10:39
Songs 5 and 8 are killer!!

I played track 5 at a party on the weekend and alot of people loved it

Good album synSUN
8/10
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 17:09
after all this album is definetely worth your attention... quality of many tracks i'd would like to level up but nowaday when all those flat sounds are in favour all over the world and mostly in israel this fact is not truly disturbing. i dont kmow why exactely but i feel something familiar to phi way of sounding. on the other side i found it melodic enough and in this side it is closer to israeli acts. i wouldn't say that it has to be listened necessarily but those who want to expand their knowledge of today's trance can do it fearless
          Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Jeka/SynSUN
SynSUN

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 16:37
TNX, guys;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Symphonic Adventures (Kagdila, USA, 2004) http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/kag/kag1cd110.html
Phoenix (Starsound, Greece, 2006) http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ssc/ssc1cd010.html
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 17:09
SynSUN - Phoenix

SynSUN's second full power release is a really sweet and bouncy Full-on album. It's undoubtedly better then most full-on releases out there because of it's feelings and mood. I love the way these guys make their melody, Emotional without becoming cheesy. bouncy, sweet, funny and serious. Tron was the first track that hit me. So much power, so light, and still, so fast on the highway deep (if that makes any sense). There are a couple of tracks that isn't "all that", but in general, I love the album and the feeling which it represents. Pretty much a different version of their debut album, but somehow better and lighter. Let’s see what their third release will sound, as it will be a chill album.

8/10 (which = good full-on album with lots of charm)

Zimon Post Forced

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:37
SynSUN - Phoenix

Production : 3/5 (good, bit messy some times)

Composition: 3/5 (also good, but same thing, nothing that blows my mind)

Sound design: 2,5/5 (also good, but a bit the same sounds everywhere, and not much stuff wich have been unheard)

Originality: 3/5 (Better then regular fullon, but nothing that blows my mind)

Total: 11,5/20

Good one, but not mature enough.. waiting for the next one

IMO, of course...
Crystal_Sound
Crystal Sound

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 16:56
Great powerfull music . good luck jekaaaaa           Working Non Stop !!
------------
http://www.myspace.com/crystalvlad
------------
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SynSUN - Phoenix (Starsound rec. April/2006)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance