First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sweden

visine

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 18:08
Whoa. Lots of Swedes here
I have a question for you all (sorry to be a bit off topic). I will probably come to visit Sweden this Summer, so I was wondering if you could give me a few suggestions. Looks like I will be coming to Stockholm and Kalmar in late July or early August. This would be my first time in Sweden so I was wondering what are the places to definitelly check out in that area both as a tourist and psy-head Thanx in advance.
phobium
Phobium

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 18:43
If you're in Stockholm in late July there's a 3 day festival happening at that time, check http://www.hypnotica2005.tk/
As for tourist places ... I'd like to know a few myself           ________________________
www.phobium.net
http://phobium.bandcamp.com/

Posted : Apr 11, 2005 19:39
Thanks phobium

Any idea about good Psy/Goa record stores, clubs, historical sites, cool things to do, meeting hot Swedish women LOL ??
DigitalN

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 01:43
Sweeden=really intersing forest music
also great producers
Keep up this spirit
My greatings From sunny greece
more boom& peace
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 12:54
find urself a translator and surf to www.mandarin.nu
All interesting overground events are available there if thats what ur looking for...

About the chics, try www.lunarstorm.com

Boom
scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Apr 12, 2005 16:40
Phobium shares his deep private hot link tips.. Thanks Henning!
visine

Posted : Apr 13, 2005 06:15
Indeed, indeed Good work Phobium
Too bad I don't understand Swedish but picture says a thousand words...
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Apr 13, 2005 09:34
Saturn Return in "Gamla stan" /stockholm city is a killer psyshop wurth visiting.. and there is alot of clubbs in the city filled with hot chicks

hope u will have a blast when here!!           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
tittadetsnoar
Derango

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 13, 2005 16:43
as a tourist....hm......Kalmar.....why not try to go to Gotland then...seems like a cool place.....

http://www.gotland.info/eng/index.htm
Goblim
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 17, 2005 02:09
If you want to be a typical tourist then I guess Gamla Stan (Old Town) is the place to go which as the name hints is the oldest part of the city.

Otherwise I think a cool place in central Stockholm is "Djurgården". It's a very delightful nature area, especially around "Diplomatstaden". Old beautiful buildings there and calm enviroment. There is also a Zoo there called "Skansen", always fun to watch animals doing their thing.

Have fun.           Ut ameris, amabilis esto.
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Apr 17, 2005 11:45
Dont forget the amusement park
Goblim
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Apr 18, 2005 22:36
Yes of course the amusement park Gröna Lund (Green Grove) can be very fun also hehehehihi           Ut ameris, amabilis esto.
visine

Posted : Apr 20, 2005 22:01
Thanks! A friend of mine went to visit Sweden the other day and this is what she said:
"Went to Stockholm, Sweden last weekend. It was fun! Very pretty city with some very nice architecture. They always talk about how beautiful the Swedish women are but never talk about the men...well they should! There are a lot of very good looking Swedish men!"

Looks like you Sweedish men left a good impression on this UK gril Let's hope the Swedish girls also live up to their reputation
semera
Traskel

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 8, 2005 23:26
Why not try to get away from the concrete jungle ... peolpe,cars, buildings, noise and pollution etc .. thats everywere. try to get out in the swedish forest .. much better ... have a pleasant stay here !           .::[wwW.tRaSkel.cOm]::.
.::[wwW.sAnatOnrecOrds.cOm]::.
.::[wwW.mYspaCe.cOm/trasKelmUsic]::.
DWH

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 9, 2005 09:48
Try the westcoast.
Miles, miles and miles of beaches..

Visine: swedish girls do live up to the reputation, but they are usually very demanding and hard to handle, so if I were you I would go with the UK-girl instead. ;P
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Sweden

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance