Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - sub-kesat party (24/2/2006) @nizan dune

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

sub-kesat party (24/2/2006) @nizan dune

shulmany
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 11:10
Nice party.
great location, very nice ppl.
'double-r.e.l' were great, the other dj's were o.k (up's and down's). i left before 'outer signal' played.
bad sound. i dont like the black speakers, they are flat and too noise'y, i know they are cheaper, but if you like you're crowed not to be deaf at the age of 30, bring 'turbo sound'.
i like to feel the music in my heart and not suffer from distortion in my head.
have a nice week
Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 14:30
The party took place at Nizan, near Nizanim, in the wild, aowsome location. Me and a friend arrived at about 3am, right to Double R.E.L ill set.. I started to travel as always, and I was happily surprised that the crowd had 90% happy smileing people.
There were some fuck-ups with the speakers, for about 3 times. Right before Yoni started to play, I had some crisis with a friend, so I had to leave the digging aside, and take care of him.

Line Up:
Xiaoyu ...
Double R.E.L These guys gave one of the most ill psy sets I've heared in a long time.
Abomination After Ariel's got everyone jumping, this sick couple started to smash the crowd with very powerfull tunes, coming on the new album on April (?).
Toxic I cant believe how he got people digging so hard, amaizing uplifting tunes.
Outer Signal These two guys came with another powerfull set, got everyone kicking the ground for another hour or so.
Zagi vs. L.S.Dream I only heared some of it, and I liked every minute of it.

Anyhow, thanks Sub Kesat, Hermon, hope you had a great birthday! =)

Sorry about the mess with the passed out dude, shit happends, I want to thank everyone who helped out with the issue, including Saar (Abomination), Gershon (Abomination), 3 girls I dont know, and ofcopurse, Ivana? If I'm not mistaken, which I probably am heh. I'm talking about the girl from the production. Also, for the nice girl who gave us the shall, if you or anyone you know can read this, message me, or if you know the girl I'm talking about, Youll get it back ofcourse, sorry it turned out this way. Thanks again.

So, Thanks for a great weekend, hope you enjoyed kicking the ground for so many hours like I did. Also, thanks to the great crowd who gave me a huge smile everytime I was a little tired.

Have a great weekend guys! =)
          Peace & Love!

´·´*¨ ¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯
¸.·´* "Love.. Patiance.. Understanding.." / Trust In Trance"
shpiz

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 16:36
indeed a great great party!!!
got there around 4 and ''Double'' were palying, they gave a fucking great set and everybody were digging like hell!
after them saar & gershon with a awsome set as well.
toxic realy ''did it'' for the crowd and everyone jumped like crazy.
very nice location & deco & ppl!
had a reali good time!
eitan2503

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 18:32
very nice party thankx to all the production people for giving us a little smell of the nature after such a long time.
by the way how was the little guy on dj set in the morning about 7...?
psyco micro

Posted : Feb 25, 2006 18:38
great party very good location nice sest by al the djs i relly liket toxic,very good mixing skills and about the pepole was very good happy pepole accept some faces but all in all it was very good party c u next time !!!

bolenat!
katam
Abomination

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 19:10
This was a really fun party, I stayed until 12:30 and just every dj that played hit the spot. great atmosphere and nice people, I wish subkesat 10 more parties like this one..
BOOM
shpiz

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 19:13
Quote:

by the way how was the little guy on dj set in the morning about 7...?

toxic
THE-ORACLE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 20:05
yes awesome party! new unrlsed double rel tracks rock! abomination gave an awesome set, great mixing skills, toxic was amazing too...very powerful tracks! great crowd, great location, thank god for no cops....this party is great to remember thumbs up the the prod.           Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
FreeMan
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 20:06
Well what can i say no words 2 describe it.
it remineded me thouse parties before 6 years (when i arrived from india) same atmosphere good vibe in the air, nice ppl just a perfect party from thouse telented guys. a new genration in trance that what i saw and i looovvvvee it!!!!
and above all the wether was so welcoming not too cold and not too hot.

10x sagi,hermon and tal 4 the invitation and dont forget 2 come to my party at porim (pinukim)
itai
LunaMusic crew ....           LunaMusic crew
Optimistic Suicide
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 20:43
Quote:

a new genration in trance

WORD hehe a new genration aka "dor shlishi"

Any way it was really nice and funny 2 be there and 2 see all the "ezor hasharon ppl"
there were allot of ppl there i think ppl were REALLY "horney" 4 nature!

We got there really soon about 2:30 and some1 playd some nice tracks (sorry i dunno who u are).. But i remmber all the Penta track
After that came Double R.E.L and I really missed thier set in the open air hehe was really fun and jumpy "Nords Got A Virus" just got into me

After that came the Abomination guyz with thier south africa style and i was really happy 2 hear the Twisted System track "The Beautyfull Ppl" :rock: all tho I think that I would preffer them in the morning !

After them came "Toxic" and he was really really funny with all the show and I even saw u throwing a glass of beer MUHAHAHA (crazy dude)...

We didn't finnish his set and went home..
Was really nice and 10x allot 2 the "Sub Kesat" crew

SHAVOA TOV
--=Monitor Proment=--

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 22:08
hmm... hermon and sagi great party..ppl verry good
and all djs...
BoooOoooM
The Farting Parrot
Double R.E.L / R.E.L

Posted : Feb 25, 2006 22:42
Such a great kick ass party to open the summer time!
enjoyed every moment to be there....lots of old faces i saw there in a good way ! i had lots of fun
thx allot hermon tal and happy B Day sagi !
plus very well orgenized event this was happy to see parties like this.

c u around           R.E.L Space Case EP !
Double R.E.L ceREaL KiLLeRZ / U Name iT !
www.myspace.com/relsela
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
MSN & EMAIL:arielsel@gmail.com
psychopsy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 25, 2006 23:32
good party
mix crowd
danny oracle i call you and i search you but i didn't find you.... next time..
i love the nature!!!
DMT pro.

Posted : Feb 26, 2006 00:58
indeed it was a gr8 party!
unbeliveable how much i missed the nature.
it was nice to see all the beautiful faces from nature partys again.
the party just hit the spot!
          DMT Productions
Knoxville
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 26, 2006 10:59
sounds like a very good party...

too bad i missed it!
          "There are many elements on a track , sometimes its few , sometimes its many
I LIKE IT ALL."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - sub-kesat party (24/2/2006) @nizan dune

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance