Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Sub 6 Remixes - VPCD002 - Very Progressive Records

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sub 6 Remixes - VPCD002 - Very Progressive Records

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 01:15
This is a moment to press out the offical info about our upcoming release, this gonna be maxi cd with 6 remixes to Israely based SUB 6 band which need no introduction on this forum but anyway for formal state its Golan and Ohad Aharoni from Hom-Mega records.
So whats the deal, what a connection between VeryProgressive and SUB 6, what and how been we think before make this project happen ?
On their debut and highly aclaimed album "Who need love songs" guys have nice slow song "7-th son" which atracted us with its vocals by Michele Adamson and global atmosphere, even its far from being progressive but duo close friendly relationship between us we decided to play with this song and see what and how far can we go...
We ordered remixes from great producers from different scenes to make it special in truly VeryProgressive way!

01. SUB 6 - The 7-th Son - ANDRE ABSOLUT REMIX - Andre Absolut from Zurich named by many ppl as "man of the moment" with countless releases on labels such SOG, SPROUT, PLUSQUAM, SUMSONIC, VERTIKAL and VERY PROGRESSIVE deliver us big room Break Beat remix, realy huge beats and heavy hooks, its peak time tune to break the rules !!

02. SUB 6 - The 7-th Son - FITALIC REMIX - Robin Fitter from Holland also prety known in progressive zone with Top DJs supporters such JOHN DIGWEED, CHRIS FORTIER, KASEY TAYLOR and more.. He released Fitalic trax on labels such 19BOX, BEDROCK, SPROUT and VERY PROGRESSIVE. His version to 7-Th Son is Tribal Progressive Groove with catchy vocals and lots of harmonic feeling.

03. SUB 6 - The 7-Th Son - KLANGSTRAHLER REMIX - Gero Body is our man for mastering, he is known in German party scene for long years and one of the orignal acts from past psychedelic era with his rocking (and i mean it:)) Live Act which did it on many big parties and released 3 albums on legendary FREE FORM RECORDS. His remix is crossover between minimal trance and progressive.

04. SUB 6 - The 7-Th Son - TICON REMIX - Filip Mardberg and Fredrik Gilenholt from Sweden mainly known for their releases on MPQDX label group. As NDSA for their realy high quality progressive house and as Ticon they non the less one of the most known progressive trance acts.
Their interpritation is rolling bassline drived progressive hymn, still minimal but one which get maximum on listener ear reaction. For sure gonna be heavy played on summer festivals.

05. SUB 6 - The 7-Th Son - FREQ REMIX - Aran Gallagher from Australia got probably most votes for progressive psychedelic newcomer producer of last year, he brought his production skills and fat beats to area where ppl apriciate it:) And for us he maked more diverse kind of tune, will be nice to see what will be reaction.

06. SUB 6 - The 7-Th Son - SUB 6 REWORK - Brothers and owners of original vocal samples rework the song to more smooth direction to end this one on roots based thing.

Release date is 20 May and it will be all around, make sure you get your copy in time!
          Believe your soul !
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 01:26
looks good

freq,ticon,fitalic...i am sure it will sound gr8..
keep it up Vp Records..and good luck

cheers

"The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 02:02
Sounds like you did it, Zombi!

7th Son is one of my favorites in the Sub6 debut, and I'm sure these progressive remixes will be just perfect for me!

Congrats VP Records!
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 02:04
kilaaa           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Jeto
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 02:09
killargh.. lol
nice           https://www.djjeto.com
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 02:16
i Heard one remix at a party in Vitkin - nice.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 03:14
Oh my, the rumour is out
Can i use the K word?
Is it on CD or Vinyl?           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Toxical(rotem)
Toxical

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 03:49
emmmmm soundsss amazing really something to look forward too!! way to go..!           PsyTrance The sound track of our life...
http://www.toxicalmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/toxicalmusic
http://www.myspace.com/rotemdoron (electro/minimal)
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 04:57
Quote:

On 2005-04-24 03:14, Pavel wrote:

Can i use the K word?

As i wrote before - CD.

Believe your soul !
jello
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 05:16
OMG! FREQ RMX! OMG OMG! cant wait!           hypercore coming soon!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 09:02
excellent.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 09:37
Looks like an extremely promising crossover release. Also big thumbs up for releasing it on CD!           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Roman Brisker
Elec3

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 11:59
Can't wait to hear those remixes.

This track is defenately worth that such big names remixed it.

Good luck to VP Records.           www.myspace.com/briskerandmagitman
www.e3studio.net - Comming soon...
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 12:08
i must say that the absolut and fitalic rmx`s r bombs!

much luck with this one boys
          if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 12:30
1st it was Ra - heya and now its 7th son. i wonder why...           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Sub 6 Remixes - VPCD002 - Very Progressive Records

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance