Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Star x - Prepare To Fly (Com.pact 2003)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Star x - Prepare To Fly (Com.pact 2003)

A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Sep 3, 2003 18:25
Star x - Prepare To Fly (Com.pact 2003)
1. Soap
2. Sunset In Sao Paulo
3. Output
4. Secret
5. Shooting Stars
6. M-trick
7. Time Keeper
8. What Does It Feel Like?
9. Ocean View (Pump Mix)
10. Dingo

Woke up this boring wendsday excpecting another day infront of computer working on same old boring track ive been working on for ages, went out for the mail and there it is. The light of my day, a new promo...
Puts the disc in the player dozes off in the chair and prepares to fly.

Ohh yes flying i am, very nice cd by Star-X and the Com.pact crew, Its flowing, its grooving, its full, its proggressive, its STAR-X.

1. Very flowing, almost cosmatic track filled with emotions and brings u good emotions.

2. Sunset we are about to see when we imagine ourselfs in Sau Paulo and star-x shows us the path to proggressive full-onic delightness... Very nice piano together with only good emotions. Wicked ending with some pure psychedelia.

3. We move on, and outputed i feel. Hard drive together with flow again, is this guy borned with a constant flow in his mind?

4. A little but slower, we move on towards the secrets in this album, with a driving bassline together with some psychedelic emotions, we are on the privte charter of mr star-x, flying towards track nr5.

5. Chill out is the message here with a slow beat mixed with some realy nice vocals from Asi Levi and Carmela, Well im not preparing to fly anymore, im alreayd flying and has been doing it for a while. Piano is breathtaking.

6. Bringing up the tempo and bringing up the psychedelic emotions!! Hard drive! Melodies are breathtaking... Im speachless...

7. Harder it gets, bassline is hard enough to kill an elephant who goes near the soundsystem, Hard, psychedelic, harder and more wickedness is filling up youre ears. Tru psychedelic music in my opinion.

8. raises the psy-fi feeling and now im lost!

9. Im still lost, dont know where im am, im lost......... Its not that i dont enjoy it, its just that i feel misplaced, it all opened up so nice i could hear a whole cd with the same emotions as i get from the first half...

10. For me the perfect ending of this cd wouldd be a chill-out track filled with those lovely piano strings we could hear here and there thru this release, but no here we go again with the drive and the proggressive feelings, i like this star-x, u made my day... and u probably will do it again!

mark: 7 / 10

Good release com.pact, but u guys know how i feel about the direction youre taking... Im a proud owner of this cd and i wish star-x luck in his future releases, he has definatly put an X and marked the spot for israels upcoming NR 1 morning live act.!

Cheers!

Anders
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Sep 3, 2003 19:29
why 7 ? it isnt that good ?           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Sep 3, 2003 19:51
Can u read?

A
elroacho

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 4, 2003 03:38
havent heard this album yet, but ive heard a couple of their new songs on new compilations, and must say that i am really looking forward to this release, sounds like a killer rosengren
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Sep 4, 2003 14:59
I had a chance to meet him in Israel last december
grat guy with amazing music.
nice one gever!
another powerfull release by com.pact crew!
thank you           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
moonflower

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 4, 2003 16:05
I just get the Star-x album,is flowing good production with nice round sounds,that make me wickel on the floor thank you hope you doing well good luke
moonflower
alux

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 6, 2003 07:31
i've heard some of his tunes elsewhere.... sounds like this must be a really nice release. looking forward to it!
rippa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 6, 2003 17:21
what can i say about the album , real good one , eran got some real potentional , very professional work , lotsa smashers and combinations with other artists
every track on the cd got me.
goodluck in this cd!           I'm The Superviz'a Can I Get The Taxi Numbah?!
bholenath
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Sep 7, 2003 15:54
hmm You get promos??...lucky you...

you bought the cd also???

neways....this guy is not my type...so ill definitely pass this one           ....good fudge comes on slow!!!
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Sep 12, 2003 13:49
This isn't necessarily my style of trance either - I am more of a nighttime kind of guy, but you've got to check this one out - real beautiful stuff here! Amazing. And really nice cover art, too!

cheers!
Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Sep 12, 2003 17:33
Here it is an extremly beautiful album in the morning-full on style with 10 jewels, with an also pretty cover-art.

Prepare To Fly will reach probably the best rank in his category, this is the best Morning album production i’ve heard so far this year.

Builds up are changing from tracks to another
( no impress of listening the same patterns but in different positions in order to create 3 or 4 tracks with one same basis like some artists do…).

Star X (Eran Henneberg) uses a nice pretty wide range of sounds and don’t hesitate to resort to percussions (which seems fashion-back nowadays).

All 10 tracks are really good, either Star X in solo or the collaborations with Visual Paradox, Dynamic, Wrecked Machines ; only the one done with Atomic Pulse could appear weaker to your ears.

For all the people tempted by this album, warning : Star X could really put stardust full your eyes !

Mark : 8,5/10
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 13, 2003 04:24
WoW this is nice music...perfect for the morning with great melodies...WoW
BRAVO

What i want to say is that Com.pact is the label for this year,thats forsure.

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Sep 13, 2003 08:32
Very good morning music. Smooth, gentle, flowing.
Good luck Eran with this new album. Your sets at the Luna club last Thursday and at Eyal and Dotan were exquisite.
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 13, 2003 14:21
this is a very very very beautiful morning album!
i really love the kick-bass of this guy ! the bass lines are really warm and very very groovy
great melodies , great grooves !
this is a very refreshing album
weel done mr !

favourites: 1,10,3,5,6
freaky bob

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 30, 2003 21:15
Prepare To Fly is an album of depth. It is an intense exploration of the psychedelic genre where the relentless bass growl is counteracted by a complex and haunting melodic structure. Over the 10 tracks of this album Star – X paints a complete picture of minimalism, progression, dub and full throttle power trance.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Star x - Prepare To Fly (Com.pact 2003)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance