Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - South Africa 2002 Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

South Africa 2002 Total Solar Eclipse Festival

tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 7, 2002 11:55
i've never been as miserable in my life before as i am now i've read this post, its cold and wet in london.. life isn't fair.. anyway you all have a wicked time (in fact, have had by now) lets see some reviews...           >>love will tear us apart...<<
theskragg
Rabdom L

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 8, 2002 12:03
Absolutely pushing the boundaries of partying!!

This is all i can say about the eclipse festival in Africa. Just got home after an intense 5 days in the sweltering african bush - what a pleasure. Many thanks and congrats must go out to the organisers of this one, Etnica, Vortex and Alien Safari. They pulled off a once in a lifetime experience that made everyones time an extremely enjoyable one.

The music was out of this world, with the exception of the odd cheeseballs playing the same trax over and over again (no names mentioned but the hardly ever turn up, actually very surprised they were there) Highlights for me were Etnica Live - Old school Alien Psytrance like it should be. DJ Young from Etnica - kooking morning DJ set. Dino had an absolute ripper of a party, clearly he has been doing more production in the past couple of months coz he pulled out some of the rippers of the party and caned the crap out of us. Then ofcourse the timecode set was also something to behold, they did a 4 hour back to back that scared the shit out of people.

The Venue was simply amazing, stuck right in the most northern regions of South Africa literally in the middle of nowhere with nothing previously existing there. The Organisers really went to all extremes to make the party what is was, there were constant running showers and endless drinking water. As fate would have it, it was actually totally overcast the day of the eclipse, thus leaving a group of crazed hippies floundering around in the dark for a while but i must say the energy at the time of the phenomenon was something i've never felt before - it was totally amazing.

All in all, if you weren't there then you missed out big time!! Bom Boom!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - South Africa 2002 Total Solar Eclipse Festival
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance