Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Sound Field - Audio Surfin' (OXYCD006)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sound Field - Audio Surfin' (OXYCD006)

tv@oxygen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 22:31
Sound Field - Audio Surfin´ (Oxygen Records)

01. Psychedelic Revival 09:37/135
02. Technological Terror 08:57/138
03. Midi Tales 08:23/137
04. Return To The Field 06:49/140
05. CrossBreed 09:24/138
06. Dub Vibration 08:10/120
07. Funk Science (Southern Mix) 08:59/130
08. Second Step Above The Sun 09:53/132
09. Lifted Higher 08:15/130

One of the most expected (or should I say unexpected?) albums of the year is about to drop.

Chameleon artist Andy Yakovlev (ProSect, Sonify, ICO) alone or together with Liron Atia are serving what they've been working on for the last couple of years. Extraordinairy musical talents bringing us an unbelievably-sounding fusion of goa trance and the most modern, well produced progressive trance. Sounds incredible? That’s because it is.

After well appreciated releases on labels such as Tribal Vision, Psybooty, Iono Music and forthcoming gems on Genki Music, PAR-2, and Tranceform, the guys are bringing to us a special journey into a world of diversity. Moving from traditional solid PsyTrance sound to more progressive side of it and creating some unrepeatable dancefloor moments.

But let's cut the promotional texts and let the guys speak for themselves...

The People

We are carrying the Sound Field tags inside the dynamic world of the electronic music. We're just two small inspired organisms that have an own playground. And we like it.

My name is Andy, I'm an audio freak, the one who's in charge of the funky elements, the melodical flows, the massive grooves and the final construction. Probably you met me before in one of my other projects: ProSect, Sonify or ICO. I met Liron via the global network, even though we're living on the same part of the land named Israel. He's a musical traveller, whose contribution to the project probably would be the dub feel, the soft progressive touch and the morning sound reflections.

Unfortunately Liron had an accident and cannot perform or make any new music in the short term. I wish him the best and send him my love.

I'm continuing to work on the Sound Field project and represent it for the crowd.

The Birth & The Vision

Our project was conceived back in 2003; probably not the best period in history for freestyling within psytrance, but who cares: it's useless to go through the arguments, it’s just what happened.

The Sound Field project deals with innovations and attempts of progression within Psychedelic Trance. Push the envelope. Work outside the box. Forward thinking. Diversity. Do something new, original, creative. And have fun while we do it.

Audio Surfin' (The Album)

The album production started few years ago, we had many barriers on the way, but we're finally happy to anounce its now ready for the dropping off.

It is a fact that it's hard to be a full time producer when you're out of chosen rules in our drolling scene, but believe me, much time spent behind the album production and all of my artistry.

I really hope, that we will make a little tiny spot and will be remembered.

Thank you,
Andy.

For more info go to:

http://www.prosectorium.com/sf
http://www.oxygenrecords.com          ..my hovercraft is full of eels...

***Oxygenrecords.com***

*current releases*
2st digital release out soon - Protonica and Suntree
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 22:46
I wish you lots of luck with this album Andy - all the samples I've heard so far sound blissful and very promising!           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 22:52
All i can say is "finally". One of the brightest gems in our scene and a dear friend is finally releasing an album. I hope it conquers many hearts cause it's where his/their music aim. Good luck baba, follow your heart!           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 22:57
What Ive heard from this album sounded awesome, I look forward to experiencing this album from Andy & Liron in its complete form.

- Krell

Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Tegma
Tegma

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 23:00
Yalla ND good luck with this release hope it sells a million copies so u can buy all the gear u ever want!
Only good feelings!           Visit our website at: http://www.tegmatekk.com
Latest Liveset:
http://tribalvision.cz/Tegma/music/Tegma_Liveset_2006.mp3
tron
Plug/Tron

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 23:05
hey wikid !! good luck with this project i hope you fill up all the expectations!!
peace out           http://www.triskelemanagement.com/tron.html
Mindfly
Mindfly

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 23:08
I know this one has been made with blood, sweat and tears... but I also know, it's been well worth it.

Sound Field has a special place in my heart. And I can't wait to let even more Sound Field soundscapes in to it...

Love to Andy and Liron always.

You are beautiful, no matter what they say!
DeathPosture
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  142
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 23:41
Been looking forward to this for quite a while...

Andy definitely has one of the most diverse, eclectic talents in the biz... A master of endless styles...

Best of luck with this album... =)           On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 23:42
all my best and good luck
cheers           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
plan b

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 00:31
ND, all the best from Canada, good luck with this release. Your live sets in Toronto were amazing , im sure the album is too!!!
Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 00:38
Bring it on Andy,

I wish all the best with this new album to you and TV (Oxygen Family) . I'm sure is going to kick harder in the dancefloors plus is going to release in Oxygen so sounds promising

I hope that we could meet on November 4 in Mexico, City           Michael Jackson "Some people prefer to take life as it is without complications, some others we like to take life from the cornice of the wildest jungle"

http://www.myspace.com/traffikmanagement
Sound Surgeon
Crater / Mish-kah

Started Topics :  250
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 02:34
best of luck with your album
im so excpecting to hear this!

Misha
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 03:38
God bless them and all who sail in them. This project deserves to succeed, on both a musical and a personal level. This will be music from the heart; hope it finds many receptive souls out there.

Colin           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Sidhartha
Sidhartha

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 04:07
Indeed good luck to this long waited release, for sure must be a good piece... boom

http://www.hypergate-records.com
TranceChick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 21, 2006 04:09
Yay!!!!! Finally!!!
I'm so happy for you Andy!! I'm proud to know you as a friend and a fan!
This album has been in the works for quite some time & I'm excited to get this asap!!

*Tears of joy stream from my eyes!*

Please send Liron all my love & best wishes for a full recovery (it's been way too long with him like this)!

Congradulations Andy, Liron & Lars on what I know will be THE BEST debut release I'll ever hear & own!

Luv you Andy!
          www.sinrecords.com
www.shakticollective.com

www.myspace.com/trancechick4life
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Sound Field - Audio Surfin' (OXYCD006)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance