Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 12:22
Man...I was there, trust me in this one.
People was having it.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 20:47
Quote:

On 2006-06-13 14:49, Josko Indica wrote:
To give something new this year we are planning a surprise on the last night: a kind of after hour with different beats, something special never seen before on a european psytrance festival, one night of minimal, electro and micro-tech vibes that will surely be a refreshing thing after 4 days of madness and the perfect way to close the magic ritual. We'll keep you updated.

VERY interesting indeed! I have huge expectations to this festival           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
fairystel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 20, 2006 20:42
Quote:

On 2006-06-19 11:57, kerouak99 wrote:
hi!!! I ve seen a video from the last sonica fest edition that i found in youtube,from a really strange french guy (what is he doing there??...besides making the video of course). And everything is great but strange, and i think that is because almost nobody is dancing (unless infected mushroom is in the stage). is this right? or just the video?... i like when tons of people is dancing at the same time... maybe the problem was sun and the heat...

Don't worry kerouak... I can tell U everybody was dancing and smiling!!
C U on the dancefloor!
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 20, 2006 21:04
best of luck to the whole crew for this one..

Forza Italia !!           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Flipo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 04:49

Eat Static + Ozric.... Wow !!!

Congratulations Sonica !!!

rua

Posted : Jun 23, 2006 16:40
hi, i'm afraid i didn't have time to read through all the pages, so forgive me if i'm asking something that's already been discussed...

has anyone had problems with their sonica tickets? i bought and paid for mine online on june 12th, the cash has been taken off my credit card account, but i still haven't had any confirmation or e-mail from the sonica organisation (and yes, i've kept a close eye on my spambox, and they didn't end up in there).

i've mailed info@sonica2006.com twice, but still haven't received any reply, and i'm starting to get a tad concerned.
any hints would be appreciated.           Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 19:37
Hi to all!

Sonica is getting really close now, presales are almost over and we are already here since the beginning of this week building up everything.
Weather is beautiful, lake is clean, already few friends around and the atmosphere is just beautiful!

About the ticket issue:

Once you buy your tickets on our website, you will receive a confirmation mail with a barcode as attachment. Unfortunately hotmail directly put this emails in the junk folder. IT'S NOT A PROBLEM OF OUR WEBSITE OR OF OUR SELLING SYSTEM, BUT IT'S AN HOTMAIL BUG.

IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR BARCODE, YOU LOST IT OR WHATEVER, YOU CAN JUST SEND A MAIL TO INFO@SONICA2006.COM AND YOU WILL GET YOUR BARCODE AGAIN. IF YOU DIDN'T GET ANY ANSWER PLEASE SEND IT AGAIN SINCE IT MEANS WE DIDN'T GET IT!

Presales are almost over now, there is just a small amount of tickets left for 80 EUR and they will not be available anymore after Sunday July 2nd
AFTER THAT DATE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE ANYMORE TO BUY 80 EUR TICKETS! SO HURRY UP! PRICE AT THE DOOR WILL BE 100 EUR!

About the festival:
Restaurants and shops reservations are over. We will have 22 restaurants and 85 shops! It means is going to be massive! We are waiting a big amount of people and we are working on the area to be sure to welcome everybody in the best possible way.

Music:
Music will start on Friday morning on the chill out and in the evening in the main stage. We will have a break on Saturday afternoon to set up the stage for the Ozric Tentacles concert, which will happen on Saturday around sunset time.
As Josko said before, we are planning a special ending for Sonica, we are sure you will like it!

So, 28 days left, Sonica is almost here and we are hyper excited and sure it will be one of the best festivals ever!

SEE YOU HERE!

Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 20:01
Quote:

On 2006-05-17 18:25, Redax Mental wrote:

why 2 weeks.. cause of the respect to the neighbours and almost brothers..u should let at least 3, 4 respective talented artists in ur line up..

Like who???
Check the level&style of the already booked artists, who might fit???
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
rua

Posted : Jun 24, 2006 02:19
edoardo, thanks for the reply.
i don't own a hotmail account, so the problem doesn't lie there. and like i said, i kept a close eye on my spambox as i heard from friends that there had been spam issues. i never received a confirmation e-mail in the first place. i also checked my mail logs back as far as the day i purchased the tickets, and i never received anything at all from sonica, except the news letter.

but i'll try, for the 4th time, to mail info@sonica2006.com

i really hope i get a reply this time - i paid for the tickets 10 days ago, and as i'm sure you can appreciate, i would like to know the status.

Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 24, 2006 12:46
Hi Rua
I have been checking myself all mails coming to info@sonica2006.com right now and I couldn't find any mail regarding sonica tickets.
So there is probably a problem in your outbox or don't know what. That's why we didn't get back to you.
Can you please try to send us the same mail from another mail account? Or check your private messages and you will find there a message from me with my private email address, try to forward me the last mail you sent to sonica and I will personally take care of your issue.

Take care

Edo
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
punkah

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 27, 2006 01:25
huge respect for putting on such a solid chill line up

that`s totally amazing....huffffffff.....
actually, that sux...
almost impossible to leave the chill area.

already saving my pennies for sonica 2007. keep it up.
abraxar

Posted : Jun 28, 2006 00:04
Yes, indeed !!! It is the best Festival Chill Line-Up of this summer (well till now since we don't know that of Boom's).. But for me is the most mindboggling chill line-up that a festival could have !! EXCELLENT !!! I hope i can make it..
smoking

Posted : Jun 28, 2006 17:14
why the telephone number for the tickets in greece is always closed. im trying to take my ticket and i cant.plz help me or send me another number.
rua

Posted : Jun 29, 2006 00:25
eduoardo,
i tried sending you a private message, but your inbox quota has been exceeded for the past few days.
just wanted to let you know my ticket problem has been sorted (horray!) - many thanks for looking into it for me.
          Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
Optical illusionS

Posted : Jun 29, 2006 13:00
I can't wait for that Festival...last year it was not possible for me to go, so finally this year I can make it!! yupiiie!

Line up in chillout zone is amazing...I'm really looking forward to check the set of the sexy Justin Chaos

..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance