Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..

gataful

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 15:39
Quote:

On 2006-04-18 14:20, kaio wrote:
Hi there!

You must consider lower standard of the people from the eastern europe countries.

For instance honorary in Macedonia is 150 euro per month (that's the standard, some people work for more, but some even for lower sellaries).

We have VISA stuff for every single country in EU (and now it's 60 euro + health insurance which is 1 - 1.50 euro
per day so if i ask for 3 months visa its + 90 euro). For VISA stuff you need quite much documents, so sometimes it can be difficult to get visa, so it's hard to get tickets for the festivals in advance.
+ traveling costs it's quite too much money.

I'm sure it's quite same with sellaries in serbia, bulgaria, romania, bosnia, maybe it's something better in croatia, slovakia, czech republic but anyhow people work for the whole f****ng year to get to the festivals during summer.

So there must be some discount for those countreis.

That's all i have to say.

Bom Boom

hi guys,
after reading this post we realise that is good to give more opportunity to people coming from east europe country (non UE) so we decided to keep special price for them till the end.
At the gate, by showing ur passport, u will get special rate, 55 EURO, same as the first presale..
Always open to new suggestions...
looking forward to see all of u there...

..................YOUR SONICA TEAM.........................

NAMASTE!!!

It's VERY GOOD to hear this from Sonica team!!
It just shows that you're open minded people!

THX again and see you in SONICA!!!

booomboooooom

Salmon-80

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 19, 2006 16:40
wow, this is kiiiilllllllllaaaaa lineup
i'm sure its will be amezin festival.

Sonica go.go. goodluck Neurobiotic
dribblemethis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 22, 2006 16:40
looks amazing! will be there for sure!
-digital bandits-

Posted : Apr 22, 2006 22:09
gona be hot festival
Manmasi

Posted : Apr 24, 2006 16:54
hmm. I went to Sonica last year and it was good, but there were elements that were not so great too:
The lake is about a 30 minute walk away (minimum) and is not too idyllic either, it was packed of large Italian families (not criticising them obviously, it was just BUSY!!) and the water wasn't that clean.
FOOD: Unless you want to eat stale rolls and pizza, you will need to make the long walk to the village to buy fruit and veg. The food available for vegetarians was next to nothing...
It was really hot, which was great, but the dance floor area was like a scene from Mad Max, dust to the point where people had to tie scarves around their faces to dance.
Chill out: No good at all, hardly anyone there, but the music was alright.
Transport is tricky, well for us it was, we got lost in Rome, and then the local transport to the festival was minimal to say the least, we managed to get a taxi out of the village at the end as people were waiting for buses for hours, not good when you have a flight to catch.
When we arrived, one day before the festival, there wasn't water available, this is a disaster in such hot weather!!!!
ALL in all, OK festival, but improvements could be made, it was the first one though and to be honest it was a good attempt. One thing was for sure, the people were the best, really cool people and lots of good vibes. I'm going to Boom this year... let's see... Heed my advice above if you're going!!! (Great line up for this year)
metus

Posted : Apr 24, 2006 16:59
for sure going to be a beutifull gathering!!!           Awake!!!!!!!
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 24, 2006 20:48
Manmasi you are right about the few rough edges of Sonica 2005 but the important things were very right: lineup, sound system, and PEOPLE. The location was fantastic, and most the time the wind blowing from over the lake was a blessing to cool us down. That laga water was really okay, much better than the Boom lake (which is still swimmable btw) . Food was kinda standard festival food, we never went hungry. Lots of Israeli options, some tasty Japanese and did anyone ever have some of that roast porko? maybe some some more pizza stalls will be good this year, pronto, pronto. Oh, and let's not forget those cheeky Nastro ladies ..

As far as getting around, there and back, factor in some extra time, since things take their own time there sometimes. Sign posts are challenging at times. It's not quite clockwork Germany or UK, maybe thats why I love Italy, coming from Africa where we have our own time-space thing called African Time.

Yup the dust was hectic, they really need to dedicate a crew to keep the floor damp (but not muddy please) - start a few days before with straw on the ground, some river sand, hose down etc. In South Africa people like Vortex have really perfected the art, so it can be done. But I was amazed how little the dust mayhem actually seem to bother anyone last year, except those poor store holders downwind of the dance floor.

I think the organisers learnt a lot from last year, and all considered, they did a great job.

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Apr 24, 2006 23:10
Quote:

On 2006-04-24 16:54, Manmasi wrote:
The lake is about a 30 minute walk away (minimum)

Only if you're a turtle

But please, dare to use your real username, it's a bit too obvious that no one enters the forum to make such comments out of the blue.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 25, 2006 01:42
Quote:

hmm. I went to Sonica last year and it was good, but there were elements that were not so great too:

The lake is about a 30 minute walk away (minimum) and is not too idyllic either, it was packed of large Italian families (not criticising them obviously, it was just BUSY!!) and the water wasn't that clean.

FOOD: Unless you want to eat stale rolls and pizza, you will need to make the long walk to the village to buy fruit and veg. The food available for vegetarians was next to nothing...

It was really hot, which was great, but the dance floor area was like a scene from Mad Max, dust to the point where people had to tie scarves around their faces to dance.

hey organizers.. listen to his complaints...

I didnt go to sonica, but if what he says has any truth, then please take it in consideration...

for the dancefloor dust, what ppl have done before in some parties I went is putting a big layer of sand in the dancefloor (dont know how easy it is to get it there hehe)...
constant watering is a partial solution too... both together work the best

and as for the food... please think of vegetarians too

im sure it will be a great festival, but its important to listen to the complaints too

see you all in italy
DISGUStiNG RaT

Posted : Apr 25, 2006 01:46
Quote:

Chill out: No good at all, hardly anyone there, but the music was alright.
Transport is tricky, well for us it was, we got lost in Rome, and then the local transport to the festival was minimal to say the least, we managed to get a taxi out of the village at the end as people were waiting for buses for hours, not good when you have a flight to catch.
When we arrived, one day before the festival, there wasn't water available, this is a disaster in such hot weather!!!!
ALL in all, OK festival, but improvements could be made, it was the first one though and to be honest it was a good attempt. One thing was for sure, the people were the best, really cool people and lots of good vibes. I'm going to Boom this year... let's see... Heed my advice above if you're going!!! (Great line up for this year)

nothing more to say...100% agree...
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 25, 2006 05:17
If i remember correctly (and i do) there were pasta and fruit stalls in the festival last year for the veggie people not to mention the pizza options and the panini with fresh mozzarella and tomatoes.Actually i was seeing a lot of people trying the pasta but although i was jealous of them (food lover hehe) i somehow never tried it,maybe this year will give it a shot

Yes you are absolutely right about the dust in the dancefloor thats why this year if i am not mistaken the Sonica team has putted a lot of grass in the area,i remember Edoardo telling me that but i am not sure so i would like him to update me in public about that matter since many people ask the same thing.Come on Eddie give us some info.

About the chill out stage,everything was set up really nicely,the fact that not many people visited it isnt something bad from the organisers side but something to do with the preferences of the people who prefered to party full on rather than chill out.Nothing to blame the organisers here,same applies to the transport thing i guess,i mean how can you blame the organisers for getting lost in Rome?I mean i visited Italy for the first time in my life and just couple of hours before leaving Greece i visited a website,found a map with the trip i had to make from Rome airport to the festival area,print it and had it on me all the way and never got lost,not being well prepared is not the organisers fault mate
About the train and buses scheudle i dont have an opinion since i rented a car (which was very cheap and handy by the way) but all the Greek people i met didnt have any problem at all with the transpotation system.

Anyway the festival was great last year,well organised and with very nice people and vibes and it can only get better this year.

Ah cant wait to taste filleto ala grillia and speak with those lovely italian girls again this summer.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
fairystel

Posted : Apr 25, 2006 20:56
Sonica 2005 was a KILLER festival, you didn't have to wait to have a shower, and I ate the best steak of my life there...
lurk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 00:53
Quote:

On 2006-04-25 01:42, sherlockalien wrote:

hey organizers.. listen to his complaints...

I didnt go to sonica, but if what he says has any truth, then please take it in consideration...

for the dancefloor dust, what ppl have done before in some parties I went is putting a big layer of sand in the dancefloor (dont know how easy it is to get it there hehe)...
constant watering is a partial solution too... both together work the best

and as for the food... please think of vegetarians too

im sure it will be a great festival, but its important to listen to the complaints too

see you all in italy
[/quote]

yep,i think they should at least move the lake half a kilometer closer, clean it properly and have it closed to non-hippies

seriously, if it took you half an hour to walk to the lake, you must have been walking *slowly*

the food was the most varied and delicious i've ever had in 8 years of going to festivals imho

one thing i will agree with though is that the buses were very bad, particularly after the festival. i know a few people who missed their flights because of it; but if i remember right, this was to do with the local authorities rather than the organisers           I said no to drugs... but they didn't listen
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 04:00
Quote:

On 2006-04-26 00:53, lurk wrote:

yep,i think they should at least move the lake half a kilometer closer, clean it properly and have it closed to non-hippies

if you had read what I quoted, you would have seen I left out the lake thing, but focused on the food (which im a vegetarian, so I have a big interest in this...) and specially on the dancefloor dust...

Quote:

On 2006-04-25 05:17, DETOX wrote:

Yes you are absolutely right about the dust in the dancefloor thats why this year if i am not mistaken the Sonica team has putted a lot of grass in the area,i remember Edoardo telling me that but i am not sure so i would like him to update me in public about that matter since many people ask the same thing.Come on Eddie give us some info.

good to know.. hope you are right
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 26, 2006 16:08
hi guys,
the moment is getting closer, a news for all of u:
last year we rented the spot since one month before the festival, means before that the owner grow things in the field and cut it one month before, we did try our best by putting seeds and giving water for one month, but to late, now we have the field since one year and nobody grow nothing exept grass wich will be still there buring the festival. second reason because of the dancefloor dust is that the spot was no flat at all so we had to work with caterpillar e week before, after one year flat we will not have so much dust anyway,apart of this last year we did buy pipes ad vaporizer to put on tyhe dancefloor, but the pump was not big enought for all the festival and not enought pression to let it work,also this will be improved..for the rest just wait and see, your problem is our...
see you soon....
.................................YOUR SONICA TEAM

www.sonica2006.com
www.kaio@neurobiotic.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..:: Sonica 2006 Italian Electronic Music Festival 21 to 24 of July::..
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance