Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC

Cyzum
Cyzum

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Jul 3, 2004 20:25
Wish I could've been there
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 05:14
Q-lah...           founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
SHIVMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 23:11
BOOOM SHIVAA!!
Review in TWO WORDS-
F@#K*$G AWESOOMEEEEEEEEEEE!
Firstly i want to thank Mike and Gadi from Ecliptic trance for all the help they gave me....THANK YOU GUYS!!They not only helped me find my way to the party but kept their promise to let any traveller from their west coast get in for free!!BOOM to you guys,Thanks for making me feel like family! Gadi it was nice to meet you, you are doing great justice to the scene in North America....best of luck for the future!!
As for the party-what can i say?? I arrived early around 10.30 pm to make sure i didnt miss anything:)...i was let in immediately becasue of Mike:)....Club Exit looked beautful with some of the best indoor psychedelic decorations i have ever seen(not that i have heard a lot of psytrance indoors!!). From the Polish hostesses:), to the security guards,everything was excellent. The sound system was tweaked to perfection and during Mike's set was blown to the maximum!!
Lauryn came on and started off with a mix of a psy/progressive but at the end of her set went on to play some full on sounds. She set the party off right. Then of course Mike came on and the party went on to the right direction .This guy knew how to make everyone dance, changing the mood according to the crowds. Played some full on psychedellic sounds, while switching once in a while to a little bit of funk and occasionaly tracks which were somewhere between progressive and psy.
Then of course one of the highlights of the night-LOGIC BOMB!!There was only Jovan who played.I have been listening to their music for over 3-4 yrs and my god he did not disapoint.He played a lot of his old music which bought tears to my eyes. I heard tunes from Unlimited(Datalinks etc.), he went back further in time to play tracks from his old album 'headware'.The Logic Bomb sounds never disapoints and defintely did not at this party!Thank you my friend, it was awesome to meet you and talk to you...you made my road trip to the east coast soo much better!!
After Logic Bomb was this local arist,i dont remember his name!!:(...he defintely surprised me with his set. It was full on all the way!!This kid was sooo good, i was sweating badly by the end of it and scared i might be too tired for CPU!
Then the second highlight of the night-CPU!! Ifound Sammy walking into the club in a hurry like 10-15 mins before his set!!Congrats on your baby boy again! Last year at The gratitude, S.F i had heard him play, but becasue of a bad trip i could not hear his live set properly. This guy is defintely a guru of Dark, full on psychedelic sounds!!soooooooooooooo gooooood!! He knows how to pull off a great live set and he did so at this party! i recognized probably just one track from his whole set(that means all of it was unreleased CPU sounds!!)BHOLE NATH!!Good job my friend!Wish i could make it to your party in Montreal saturday night but there was no way in hell i could have surived the drive up there and then being hammered from all sides from Penta and CPU sounds. Hopefully in the future, excited about all you new releases!
As for the last artist of the night-some japanese guy,again i dont remb. his name!!:(
He started off great but i could not stand on my feet any longer. had to go home and sleep.
Thank you NY, for the good vibes, BOOM to a great psytrance community down there.
On my way to Montreal for Hux Flux and Stella Nutella! Some more SCANDO POWER!!Hope to see some of you guys there....
BOOOOM!!

Is there hope??
SHIVMA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 4, 2004 23:12
Pics to follow soon!
It was great to meet you Rob, Jessica and a few others from Isratrance!!
BOOM           Is there hope??
doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 01:52
Quote:

On 2004-07-04 23:11, SHIVMA wrote:
BOOOM SHIVAA!!
Review in TWO WORDS-
F@#K*$G AWESOOMEEEEEEEEEEE!

That almost sums it up for me, but I want to say a few extra words. Super huge thanks to Mike and Gadi for making a lone trancer from Detroit feel welcome. This was truley an awsome party put together by an awsome crew with a true love for what they do. Excellent job by all the artists as well. Lastly, a quick shout to vector from Boston, and all of my crazy crazy friends from NJ that I had met previously in Mexico City of all places.

Here are a few of my pics: http://www.fotki.com/doku/parties/ec3
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 02:00
awesome party, as i had assumed it would be. big-ups to gadi and mike for hangin in there even when things didn't look to promising. just to let you all know, the there were scaffoldings and other equipment all through the club up until like 20 min before everyone got in. all your hard work paid off with another legendary chapter in the ongoing ecliptic trance saga.
Lauryn played a great opening set, as i would expect having seen her at a few installments of psyforia here in boston...she never disappoints. Mike's set was exactly the right sounds to lead into the madness of Logic Bomb! it was definately a great performance and I was really glad to meet Jovan; he seems like a really chill guy. CPU, however, was raging insanity. I danced so hard while my mind simply went to another world. unfortunately i missed the very end of his set because my girlfriend's broken leg was getting kinda sore and we had a long ride ahead of us to her uncle's place on cape cod.
Had a good time chillen with Shivma for a while, and met a bunch of other isratrancers...apparently i was easy to spot as the dude with a girl in a wheelchair, lol. All in all, a great time. can't wait for The Doors of Perception!

Thanks again for helpin us out, Gadi. ur a great host.

PCE all!
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 08:23
I got there right before the end of Lauryn's set, hope to have another chance to see her again. So, Mike came up, and that was when my soul and my body went to another place, where only friendly people had a big smile and didn't stop dancing...
Gadi, my friend, and Ecliptic crew, one more time, you guys brought the old spirit of our scene in NY back in the years...high quality of production mixed with great people...my anxiety for this chapter was paid off...

Hope this story doesn't end with 5 chapters...
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 14:34
Duko thx for the pics...WOW Gadi.... now i hate u for not doing all this magic here in Israel......
good job mate,cheers.
          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 17:19
wow nice to know it went of well.
goodone one gadi
BOOOOOOOM
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 18:50
The deco looks amazing.... I'm sure everything else was too.... good stuff.

speaking of good stuff... your next lineup man

Rinkadink & Psysex should be a thumper.
          www.facebook.com/DjJanux
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jul 5, 2004 18:56
nice pics, doku. it was good to meet you too. its very interesting how this music can bring so many seemingly random souls together like family from so many areas of the country (or the world for that matter).
pSyCH0acT|VE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 14:46
Had a blast!

Here are some pictures - Enjoy!

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/39752/forum/51           -==-=-===-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-==--=--=-=-=-
http://www.myspace.com/sonicdistance
-=-=-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=-=-=
CPU
CPU

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2004 19:42
Yes...Congrats Gadi, it was very nice, started playing on time, club was nice and new, some parts still in construction, but was nicely decorated. Sound was surprisingly good .
The crowd was good, colourfull for a city crowd, and everybody seemed to have a very good time.

i had a very good time too....feel a little tired now, but it was great fun...
thanx everyone there
Samy
ozric
Logic Bomb

Posted : Jul 7, 2004 00:41
Same goes for me, nice production even though things didn't look too good when we first got there! Killer sound and a _very_ nice crowd!

/Johan, LB
Israfel

Posted : Jul 7, 2004 08:58
Hi there, in my experience, it was the first party i went outside of my country, and i've really really liked it!! the djs managed very well the continious of the musik an logic bomb so as cpu surprised me as i expected, the only bad thing for me was that i had spent the entire day walking in ney york (first time there, 7 hours walking non-stop just for a burger) so by the time i got to the party my legs felt like if someone spent the entire day kicking at them... but i've managed to dance all logic bomb and most of the part of cpu, then,and before, i had to sit down.

Vector_o your girlfriend may remember me because i spent most of the party sitting next to her cursing at my legs...

Well, Incredible party, so as the deco, very nice ppl (except for the idiot that was playing sex at the bar for more than an hour)
KEEP IT ON ECLIPTIC!!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Somewhere In Time - Chapter III - LOGIC BOMB LIVE / C.P.U LIVE JULY.02.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance