Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - SOLARIS FESTIVAL 2005 ... 5th to 9th February @ Brotas
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SOLARIS FESTIVAL 2005 ... 5th to 9th February @ Brotas

rccintra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 07:51
Hi to all the Isratrance members around!

First of all, let me tell u that I'm really happy Solaris festival is back.
It was a bit disappointing to know its cancellation last year but oh well.. Problems happen and I guess canceling it was the right thing to do 'cause it's not easy to find a good location and come up with a spectacular line-up in such a short time and with not that much money to invest (in order to produce a festival as great as the first one).

I can't even try to start putting into words what and how I felt back in 2003 here in my hometown (AMP city), where Solaris Festival 2003 took place with the most amazing line up at that moment. In my opinion, no other line up have beaten that one.

Now, 2 years have passed and the best festival we had in Sao Paulo state is back, and of course I don't expect to live those moments I enjoyed again 'cause 2 years from now was a lot different:
The scene wasn't that popular, the artists not that known by the crowd; plus Psytrance tracks are not that magical now. Too much weird and cheesy stuff are being released with a few exceptions. I'm just not exclusively listening to full-on anymore like I use to.

The thing is: I do trust and respect these organizers a lot 'cause I've met them back in 2003 and I’ve seen the way they work and deal with problems that eventually happen in a big event… So… Good luck to you - Dú, Ariel and Dahan in this new journey to the brazilian Trance history that Tribe / Solaris is offering us and I hope you guys come up with a good surprise – perhaps another great live act by a good producer??!!!

Peace all!!

Rafael

PS: Names in this year’s line up like GMS & Astrix were added to perform in the main floor so the organization would be sure that more people would come. Their names are still huge in the Psytrance scene for the majority of party folks and we have to respect that.
So let’s not forget that it will have some other great Progressive names like Freq, unusual artists like Oforia and my favorite - Bamboo - coming here to rock Brotas’ dance floor.

YARU

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 19:28
For sure its a great fullon line up but some progressive and dark artists could be good too. Im sure this festival will rock!!!

MTK.

Posted : Jan 25, 2005 08:25
I´m just worried about the weather.
But sure it´s gonna be an amazing festival...
Can´t wait to see Azax Syndrom, Freq, Tim Healey, Tati, Matera and Oxyd in action.

Cya at the dance floor....
giatrost

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 09:36
i'm going to have the best party of my life! i'm coming to solaris and i can't stop thinking about it!!!!!!!!! with this line up...............................ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's goooddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets party have fun:)
Velhum

Posted : Jan 25, 2005 15:50
There´re rumors that FREq isn´t going to play at Solaris. Did anyone hear anything about that?
rccintra

Posted : Jan 26, 2005 06:34
wow .. are u serious?

He's the artist I most wanna see in this party!

Da*n... they better try everything to get Freq live @ Solaris or find another big prog. name to perform live!
But whoever comes I would rather listen to Freq 'cause I guess it's his first fime here, isn't it?

He's got so many amazing songs.

Rafael
http://www.rafaelcintra.com.br
strudell

Posted : Jan 26, 2005 14:28
Rumors!! Just rumors!!
Chill out every body... Lets wait till the organization´s position.
I bet someone said something in some forum, orkut, whatever and you know how fast bad news spreads...
The truth is that brazil isn´t in Freq schedule but that means nothing!
And if this rumor turns to be true, i guess they would inform us

10 days!!
Velhum

Posted : Jan 26, 2005 16:42
I agree with you Strudell, the Solaris´ organizers are good professionals, they´ll let us know if anything changes on line up. Let´s forget this rumor and relax, we´re almost there.

Have fun !!!!!
CoversBrasil

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 05:20
Quote:

On 2005-01-25 09:36, giatrost wrote:
i'm going to have the best party of my life! i'm coming to solaris and i can't stop thinking about it!!!!!!!!! with this line up...............................ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's goooddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets party have fun:)

ARe u coming from greece just for the festival?
If u are man, y are welcome...ehehehe
Lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
And rumors are rumors. Do u guys wanna see FReq?
So lets keep it up!!!!im sure the organization is gonna do IT!Blessings

Peace...
groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 21:06
GMS' ain't got Brazil on their schedule as well... but maybe it's just a mistake, or lack of updating...
I'm pretty confident that the organization won't disappoint us!
Let's wait for FREq!!!

boom

Carol

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 28, 2005 21:36
Dahan has just confirmed that Freq won´t be coming to Solaris Festival at baladaplanet´s forum.

For those interested:
http://www.baladaplanet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2579&start=272

Emok from Phony Orphants will be coming instead.           *** PLUR ***
fabio_carioca

Posted : Jan 28, 2005 21:46
Last tkts 190,00 till Sunday !!

Last seats avaliable from Rio !

Foreign friendly service !

See ya @ the dancefloor !!

- TRIP2 TRANCE -
--------------------------
Keep Trancing and Trip2 !!!
Fabio_Franco

Posted : Jan 28, 2005 23:31
Quote:

On 2005-01-28 21:36, Carol wrote:
Dahan has just confirmed that Freq won´t be coming to Solaris Festival at baladaplanet´s forum.

For those interested:
http://www.baladaplanet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2579&start=272

Emok from Phony Orphants will be coming instead.

im sad cuz freq can't come to solaris

but happy in the same time because phony
oprhants is comming

Watter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 29, 2005 05:33
Du, I read at BP that Freq ins´t coming is Emok playing a DJ set or P.O. Live? or bouth?
Please get back to us on that to me it is inportant...
tks...           "open your mind....you might just see that there isn't anything to be seen"
groovypato
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 29, 2005 15:33
i think it's gonna be a dj set, and that disappoints me, cuz even though emok is an attraction in the same standards as aran(FREq), switching a live + dj set, for only a dj set, is disrespectful with the people that payed for it. Please bring us PHONY ORPHANTS too!!

boom
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - SOLARIS FESTIVAL 2005 ... 5th to 9th February @ Brotas
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance