Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - SOLARIS FESTIVAL 2005 ... 5th to 9th February @ Brotas
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SOLARIS FESTIVAL 2005 ... 5th to 9th February @ Brotas

banha

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 30, 2004 10:05
í'll go!

Du Serena
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 19:44
For those that are interested...

Online tickets: vendasonline@solarisfestival.art.br

Phoneline tickets: 11 3862-9815

Fax : 11 3864-7098

thanks
Piawaii

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 00:27
So no more parties worthwhile going around here then?
psicoprata

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 7, 2005 21:27
C'mon people, stop whining!!!

Considering the line-up, if you stick to the afternoons and nights of the festival i'm pretty sure you'll be hearing a whole lot more than the usual israeli full-on trance.

Amongst others, my tip would be to look out especially for Tobias and Daniel Sun.           Search for life.
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 9, 2005 00:01
Quote:

On 2005-01-08 19:24, chris-t wrote:
i would not even go for free to this children's stuff.

Sorry Kid , but your comment that is "Children Stuff" , as u said .
zakesm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 9, 2005 15:38
can anybody give me a lift to solaris? im a kenyan/south african will b in sao paolo at time of festival. u can pick me up somewhere popular in sao paolo? i will pay 4 fuel, etc.

zak
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 9, 2005 16:10
I do complain, though, that they didnt care for the chill out so much...

no international lives or dj sets in the chill out...

(they did find some interesting people for the proggie stuff, like daniel and tobias sun, tim from electric tease, freq, oxyd, matera, tati and claudio brio .. and hopefully nadi from domo too... BUT, I wonder why is it ALWAYS so little prog, and so much full on.. its like, less than 1 third prog, and the rest full on.... It should be near to half and half, if it would be fair)
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 16:11
hey zakesm.. why dont you just call one of the people that are organizing bus/vans from sao paulo?
PidRim

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 9, 2005 17:00
Du Serena, how can i get a conversation with u? I try to send a PM to u but your box is full... i really need to talk with u bro!!! Any thing my msn is pidrim@bol.com.br (its bol exactly).. add me! I have to talk with u bro... ;D
Cheers
#Soneca#
Trotter

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 17:02
Quote:

On 2005-01-09 16:10, sherlockalien wrote:
I do complain, though, that they didnt care for the chill out so much...

no international lives or dj sets in the chill out...

No , thats not right .
hahahaha , so International Djs or Live will make chill out better ? C'on man . You reaaly dont no Brasilian Downbeat Music . We Have Good Live Acts and the best Djs of downtempo , this is my truly opinion , and this World Music Stage line up is Killah man , one of the best , only serious ppl involved , and for your happiness we have Yoni ( Psysex ) , and 3 or 4 more international Actz .

sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 18:14
"hahahaha , so International Djs or Live will make chill out better ? C'on man . You reaaly dont no Brasilian Downbeat Music "

well, if I was to go for the same reasoning, I could say: So international djs or live will make the main dance floor better? cmon man, you realy dont know brazilian upbeat music

see whats the problem with your affirmation?

I speak out of own experience.. I have been to quite a lot of parties, in Brazil and outside, and I have never heard anything in the quality of international chill lives (ott, abakus, bluetech, etc)...

now, if these djs that are there (including you, which I missed in UP) are good, I cannot say (except for pedra branca, which I quite liked, but not as much as I expected).... but that doesnt change the fact that I would love to see some top international chill live (just as a lot of people like to see international lives in the dancefloor, even if there are good brazillian lives and djs)...

makes sense?

and one last thing.. dont say that I dont know brasillian or whatever downbeat music please.. you dont know me..

peace =)
#Soneca#
Trotter

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 21:43
sherlockalien wrote:

well, if I was to go for the same reasoning, I could say: So international djs or live will make the main dance floor better? cmon man, you realy dont know brazilian upbeat music
--------------------------------------------

OK Mr Goa Head , i think Wrecked Machines Rock most of the gringos , i know the force of my country in the music , im not like u that LIK gringos ass !
============================================

sherlockalien wrote:
I speak out of own experience.. I have been to quite a lot of parties, in Brazil and outside, and I have never heard anything in the quality of international chill lives (ott, abakus, bluetech, etc)...

------------------------------------------

Good to you , but i have differents tastes and favorite acts , i think in your next Internation Trip u should spend 1 month in AUSTRIA , that can be good for u .

U only hear Pedra Branca , and u write that , how could u .
U never hear this live acts

- Cine Mad In Chaos
- Terra Mater
- Muep Etmo
- Black Tie Project
- Trotter

how can u said that is a POOR line up >?
And im not talking about the Djs , we have the BEST downbeat djs . Ours djs reaaly mix , dont make like "this" gringos that "MIX IN THE VIBE" ( Fade in , Fade out ), better tham a lot of trance djs arround.

If u dont wanna go dont go man , go to europe , where ever you want , just dont say is a poor line up . Coz is KILLAH

sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 23:07
"OK Mr Goa Head , i think Wrecked Machines Rock most of the gringos , i know the force of my country in the music , im not like u that LIK gringos ass ! "

why are you trying to insult me? having a bad day? angry with something? calm down...

First of all.. wether we think someone is better than the other, we both should know is a matter of personal opinion.. you know this expression? personal opinion?

Also, I dont lick nobody´s ass... I have my own musical opinion.. I think there are some good brazillian acts and djs... Just because there are good brazillian people doesnt mean I dont want to see international people too... does it make sense? I really loved watching ott live, and abakus, and honestly I never heard a dub of that quality in Brazil.... my opinion, of course, which is just as valid as yours

"how can u said that is a POOR line up >?" did I EVER say it was a poor line up? no I never did.. I say they didnt care for the line up so much.. by this, I mean in comparison with the main floor.. seems a lot of money is being spent there, bringing international acts, and not so much in the chill out... right?

now, again, I say for you to calm down with the agression.. who knows, if you met me I might be a potential friend of yours... but hey, whats up with the anger against outsiders? dont you see how there are good people and bad people in any country and any place in the world? So what if they are foreigners, so what if they are locals? that doesnt say much.....

as far as Im concerned, all I said in the beginning was that I wanted to see more of some top international djs, since there are already the top brazillian ones, according to you, right? thats quite reasonable to ask, isnt it?

"Good to you , but i have differents tastes and favorite acts"

of course.. everybody has his own taste in the end, heh =)

" i think in your next Internation Trip u should spend 1 month in AUSTRIA , that can be good for u . "

for sure seems like a nice place.. but unfortunately I fell in love with a spanish girl, and whenever I have money again I will use it to go there hehe..
but why do you mention austria? what about it there?

anyway, I have to help my grandpa with something here.. we talk later

zakesm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 9, 2005 23:33
sherlockalien can i get the email addresses for the bus services??
zak
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 9, 2005 23:39
zakesm:

São Paulo

· Telles Trance Bus
3088 4780 ou 8243 1939

or

· Transporave
93210826 / 72444450
transporavetina@hotmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - SOLARIS FESTIVAL 2005 ... 5th to 9th February @ Brotas
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance