Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Solar Fields-Leaving Home (Ultimae Records/End of October 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Solar Fields-Leaving Home (Ultimae Records/End of October 2005)

BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 00:14
Very nice! This is highly original , very experimental music – in a genre of its own. It took me at least 5 listens to really wrap my head around it – and start to appreciate its subtle grooves and melodies. For me this is more introspective…”at home alone listening music” than something I would play for a bunch of friends. I am not quite as enthralled with this (Ultimae) kind of sound as some folks are - but I definitely will enjoy lisetening to it and think it is mind-expanding and most sublime.

Best tracks for me:

5. Magnetosphere
7. Air Song
8. Cocoon Moon

I also recommend the Solar Fields track “Fiat Lux” on Albedo. I listened to that today, laying naked on my couch – soaking in the first rays of sunshine we have had in over a month – and it was bliss.
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 18, 2005 23:00
Allright Mr. Solar Fields... you've got me! After about 35 listens, this album has really grown on me. Very delicate, sensitive and sophisticated sounds that take full presence and total awareness to absorb and assimilate. This is not music to listen to while driving around in a hurry!

But if you can get still and quiet enough to hear what is going on here - you will get a glimpse of a space that is very magical. A sonic portal to another dimension.
Solar Fields
Solar Fields

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 11:06
Good to here BrettFromTibet

Quote:

On 2005-12-18 23:00, BrettFromTibet wrote:
Allright Mr. Solar Fields... you've got me! After about 35 listens, this album has really grown on me. Very delicate, sensitive and sophisticated sounds that take full presence and total awareness to absorb and assimilate. This is not music to listen to while driving around in a hurry!

But if you can get still and quiet enough to hear what is going on here - you will get a glimpse of a space that is very magical. A sonic portal to another dimension.

/Magnus

www.solarfields.com
( ( ( ( ((( O ))) ) ) ) ) )
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 23:00
gr8 album(b)!
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 17, 2006 07:27
OH MY FRIGGIN GAWD IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY:

Magnus:

Your style has definitely come a LONG, LONG, LONG WAY since blue moon station. This cd gets nothing short of a 10/10 from me. Very atomspheric and a new direction for ambient psy. It's just very beautiful music. With this cd, I feel that I have really left home and went off to a far place.

And from the the extended album, track 7:Detection(far and extended), OMG what were you thinking when you made this??? I LISTENED TO THIS SONG 10 TIMES TODAY!!!. You take the song which is nice, then turn it into a tragedy song with that kick ass beat leading the song the entire way. A DRAMATIC TWIST FROM THE ENTIRE ALBUM!!!

MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN!!!! IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

SUPERB JOB ON BOTH CDS!
ajdgroot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 19, 2006 13:20
hey, shhhhh...dont shout it out so loud, i'm just listening to it now...it's brilliant isn't it..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Solar Fields-Leaving Home (Ultimae Records/End of October 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance