Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - SoE presents: ::::RADIANCE Festival:::: **October 20 - 2007 ** TICON, SILICON SOUND & more!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SoE presents: ::::RADIANCE Festival:::: **October 20 - 2007 ** TICON, SILICON SOUND & more!!

Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Oct 20, 2007 19:04
Heeey, please people for those of us who couldn't be there please tell us how was it, describe your party experience, don't be greedy share with us!!!

Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
Silicon sound
Silicon Sound

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 10:25
It was a massive party. Many thanks to Vazik and all his crew and of course to the great mexican crowd !
New hope

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 23, 2007 23:09
Congratulations to SOE crew , the party was great , like the old days , nice vibe at night and morning .

Very good the music schedule. Thanks to all the artist .

Keep going
Forza
Forza

Posted : Oct 23, 2007 23:34
if somebody could write a more detailed party review it'd be greatly appreciated

New hope

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 24, 2007 02:49
ok , i´ll try to do a more detailed review.
INTRO
I went from oaxaca to d.f. to radiance festival , with my girl and two friends .
I haven´t went to a party since 2004 , mikology festival ( not to good for my personal point of view ).
I started to party in 2000 , i went to maraakame and many other good festivals , then i decide to rest for the festival because i felt that the good vibes was gone . So i heard about radiance and decide to go because the progressive and full on mix.

REVIEW
I think that the succes of the party ( beside the hard work of SOE ) was that the same day another big party took place ( tracendental ) , and a lot of neo full on people went there, and radiance festival was more " clean ".

sound system = very good. It can be heard in all the areas ( dancefloor , camping , food and drinks ).
party place= very nice , trippy, nature, peace, labyrinth . maybe the dance floor was to small at the morning´s hours.
trash containers= produccion people taking care about trash with bags. ( very good )
party organization = parking area ok ( maybe a little expensive . 50 pesos . 25 or 30 will be ok ).
acces area, very friendly people, also at the bathrooms , food and drinks
decoration = good deco , deliria stuff, . I think more deco will be nice , not only in the dancefloor area near the stage , also in the midle and back area and camping zone , it will be great.
bathrooms quality = good
food quality = good , It will be nice some fruits or natural juices at morning.
security personnel attitude and efficiency= very nice attitude, friendly and pacific.

very good party. i also would like to see anothers comments from this party.

cheers
Forza
Forza

Posted : Oct 25, 2007 14:36
Thank you very much New Hope your contribution is greatly appreciated!

For what people are posting it seems that this was one of the most amazing parties of the year, the only thing that was missing for it to be perfect was a chillout, hopefully we'll have it for the next SOE party.

We really need to thank Vazik and Sankha for their awesome job they deserve it!!

sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 27, 2007 23:17
Hi everybody!

We want to say THANK YOU for helping us to make of this party someting beautiful!

You can check the pics here:
www.myspace.com/radiancefestival

It´s time to Shine!

:: Sounds of Earth ::
www.soundsofearth.net
--
°° RADIANCE 2008 °°
www.myspace.com/radiancefestival
--
www.myspace.com/djsankha
--
:: Continental Electronic Culture ::
www.elektroamerica.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - SoE presents: ::::RADIANCE Festival:::: **October 20 - 2007 ** TICON, SILICON SOUND & more!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance