Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - SkunksOfSatan-DeadFlesh (160) DarkPsy From Mexico!!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SkunksOfSatan-DeadFlesh (160) DarkPsy From Mexico!!

Hikurinc
Skunk of Satan

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 01:05
Hello to everyone, we are Skunks of Satan from Mexico.

Here's a fast-dark-twisted-psy demo track we'd like to share with all of you and better still if we get a review , comments, critics, everything is welcome !! .

Skunks Of Satan - Dead Flesh (160 BPM)

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FZ5H6Z8QNSE02QPDUS6EGYI7T

Thanks a lot!!

--------------
SkunksOfSatan-Hikurinc
Azidax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 02:00
Daaamn nice one guys,it's a powerfull with energie oveloaded track.
Nice intro ,creapy,cold.
Verry good percussion and bass - kick.Greats work guys.I hope for u it will be released.(for me also ,so i can play it hehe) Cheerz Azidax
mquirk1
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 03:00
haha was not expecting to hear dave brubeck in there
Hikurinc
Skunk of Satan

Posted : Nov 25, 2005 03:48
Quote:

On 2005-11-25 03:00, mquirk1 wrote:
haha was not expecting to hear dave brubeck in there

:D:D PSY-ROndo-A La Turk
Bizzarro
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 16:28
nice start weird as hell
love the melody sample at the start
nice bass and perc too
love the sounds and the hats oo and the snare loop too
love the creepy melodies and the synths warping in and out lovely work man

i can go on and on

but killer work mate!
KEEP IT UP
BOOM
gill
Melorix

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 25, 2005 17:58
Ok here comes ... ,
Intro needs more eq: sounds a little too chaotic to me, especially that very very first sample you have there. If I were you I would get rid of the gate on it on this specific sample. also add some more reeverb on this sample (high reeverb).
Then you have a windy-pad-synth cuttet in too 1/16th notes; I would also get rid of this gate. Then you'll have a 'easy' beginning and the contrast will be much bigger when you add the bass and kick.
You're not working with monitors (me neither) but I noticed that you have to put the reeverbs louder, because in most cases you barely hear them. OR if you didn't add reeverbs on your synths add them on EVERY synth you have! (exept bass offcourse). If you don't want it with a reeverb, just add a very little. Reeverbs allways will have their effect in space, that's why you have to organize every sound in space. Then it wil get it's own place in space .
Then the beginning needs a little more filled in with sounds. You forgot about your crash ...
MMMmmm there is just something with the bass and kick ... Maybe the kick incrase too much mid freq and the the bass too. Sounds a little bit rough to me . At 1:53 you have this perc playing, I love it but I would put it a LITTLE bit louder. I love the way some synths are flying around the person that is listening.

I can see, hear and smell that you are very inspirated and motivated after our versus track . What is good, real good ...
Don't take all this comment bad, this is just my opinion. I tried to be very critic. I'll say it again I love the percussion at 1:53 THERE! I SAID IT SATISFIED

Greetziorzzz
Gill (Melorix)
          http://trishula-records.com/artists-pages/melorix.html
Hikurinc
Skunk of Satan

Posted : Nov 26, 2005 19:04
Thanks a lot to everyone for reviews !! Gill! your comment and critics are super welcome and in every thing you said i think u're right... i'll post a new version whit all of this fixed when we have it

----Come on people come on keep sending reviews and critics please!!
master pain
Master Pain
Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 26, 2005 20:39
shit man, very nice work, detail by detail, could be nice in the morningrise... really nice intro...crazy samplin' , great kickwork man, killa', i like a lot the basslines, cool very cool, very complete track.. upload the fixed stuff when you get it....

:.xikwri neyrra from outer space.:
le barde
Electrypnose

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Nov 26, 2005 23:57
hey ... good job dude.

my critics would be first i find there are sometimes too much kik variations ...
i love breaks, even lot of breaks like in your track, but sometimes it's a strange mix between straight leads and kik/bass/drums breaks.
leads are a bit linear.
(i mean if the leads are more broken, kik breaks fit better imo)
sometimes also a bit chaotics, and be careful to cut the lows on percussions (around 5'00, there are some strange low frequ) ... (listened on monitors)

otherwise i think it's a kind of nice goa gill mood... frenetic, brain disturbed, spiral, attractive, with deep atmos ...

what software do you use ??
the mix sounds a little compact, like someone said before, i could be a little with more space.

continue ... explore the way
Pukk

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 01:37
Thnx a lot for your comments & critics ,we're working hard to get a clear sound , remember that we dont have monitors ....

Greetings from hell;)

Pukk
Skunks Of Satan
Pukk

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 01:39
By the way we use Nuendo 3 and tons of VST Plugins.

Also Reason 3 fore some loops and FL Studio for some audio samples.

Pukk
Skunks Of Satan
le barde
Electrypnose

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 01:57
yeah, i know how difficult it is regarding the speakers.
i lost almust 2 years of work making music on soundsystem speakers.
hmm, i didn't lose that time, but i never found the right quality with those speakers.
to bye good monitors was really a turn.
however, i have some friends who make really nice work with really clean quality, using kind of cheap sony speakers, or even another one only with headphones.
incredible for me.
Happy Hostility

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 00:43
hey guys! thats a very good one.
darkness, madness, hostility ... evil trance.
mixes of weird sounds(new ones that I had never heard).
You´ve really made an impression to me, its a very nice work.
Keep on it guys...

spiral_9_project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 12:27
heyyy there.....is the whole dug ??? send sum more bombs...blonde bombs now 4 the trak
nice intro......nice tight bassline...sounds lil like osom - be cool if u chnge da kick ....nice breaks....those reverse leads wich come in @ 3:15 need 2 be louder...u should tink of putting a crash or sumthin after mayb eah break or randomize it evenly.....gives the trak more power instead of a hat....uve put 1 more synth wich sounds like a jungle bird...like that 1 allot...this s repeated from 4:04 - 4:28 killaaaarrrrgggghhhh.....nice atmosphere wich comes in around 6 mins increase the volume a lil there tho....nice 2 c u haf improved on ur story...hope i helped....keep up dis krazzyyy alien speed!!!!!!!
big boom
stay kool

----------------
d-_@d- psyveer / spiral 9 project -d@_-b
Temple Twisters Recs
CymazZ
Cymazz

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 20:12
I just wanna say:KILLER!!!Try to fix some parts..The guys told u what to check..Your idea is MORE THAN PERFECT!           ___________________________________________
New myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/cymazznet

cymazz@hotmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - SkunksOfSatan-DeadFlesh (160) DarkPsy From Mexico!!

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance