1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sindar presents REVELATION - 13.01.2006

Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 15:06
returning to the topic... I enjoyed a lot in this party!
About the music, Moira was excellent, with the music and with the soul (she was enjoying mixing and she knew to transfert energy to the people!).

KALI has all my support, his live was very nice, and it's a pleasure to know that we have good artists in our country! I wish you the best Manu.

Toxic and Anahata made me dance...dance a lot!

And thanks to Clara (dreamcolors) for her backdrops and structures of lycra. It was very nice to combinate my string decoration with this artist!

All people that came to the party was amazing, very good vibes all night! I hope to feel the same atmosphere in next Sindar party on the 17th of february.

Love to everybody!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 15:38
i hope people will follow Optical IllusionS advice and stay on topic, cause your personal issues must b solved, only between yourselfs..the forum gives u that chance, by using our privatte message system.
thx for understanding.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 17:46
Well, some cleaning up done.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
hashattack
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  96
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 18:00
Hi, as a party producer in spain i'm very happy to see other ppl helping to make the trance scene in spain bigger, and about that, sindar crew know i want the best for them and we're good friends with some of their components, but this has been put in other direction by mr. label manager Anahata (as he likes to be known) from Materia rec. The result of that, 2 posts of Hoffman telling this guy not to speak about personal affairs in public forums.

First of all, i think anahata's post should be deleted too, after all, it was an unkind answer (from a label manager) to Hoffman's taste, but after all, this is not the first time i see anahata telling shit from another's person opinion. That's one of the point of making things watching your own belly and not letting ppl express his opinion (of course you can do that, but then you've got problems in forums). What type of problems? This label manager has been fired from several forums in spain, and 80% of his posts lead to a blockage of the topic where are posted.

I'm not telling anyone how to do or not do things, after all i have enough work with my own things; and i don't care if this post is deleted but i think that, as a public media, forums give ppl the oportunity of getting different opinions of the same topic (cuz it's possible to have different points of view about th same thing).

What is growing in spain? The trance scene or the trance bellys?

hashattack - www.muskaria.com
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 18:08
Quote:

On 2006-01-18 18:00, hashattack wrote:
mr. label manager Anahata (as he likes to be known) from Materia rec. The result of that, 2 posts of Hoffman telling this guy not to speak about personal affairs in public forums.

Deleted posts BTW
Quote:

First of all, i think anahata's post should be deleted too, after all, it was an unkind answer (from a label manager) to Hoffman's taste, but after all, this is not the first time i see anahata telling shit from another's person opinion. That's one of the point of making things watching your own belly and not letting ppl express his opinion (of course you can do that, but then you've got problems in forums). What type of problems? This label manager has been fired from several forums in spain, and 80% of his posts lead to a blockage of the topic where are posted.

I'm not telling anyone how to do or not do things

Then it's OK, I don't care about Anahata's problem in 80% of forums...I do care about HERE, the criteria of deleting or not it's acording the guidelines.
PS:BTW this thread was created for the promotion and reviews of the REVELATION party anything will be deleted or could end with a locked thread.
It's up to you.

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 19:11
please check what Justin has said.
u are the ones who know if the thread keeps alive or not.           ...
aum

Started Topics :  -1
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 19:16
Furthermore, i don't think that Hoffman has any personal problem with Anahata. The problem of Anahata is that he can't accept any bad opinion about his music, his dj sets, live acts or his products. We know this guy in Barcelona, he have had problems with many people by the reason wrote before.

In my opinion, a label manager must to be comprehensive with the people and try to make best productions the next time, but he only is rude with anyone that say any bad opinion aboout his music. Hoffman have said what they think.

Quote:

That made many years that you inflates us with your shit, omni festival, destroy sound systems, 10'000 post on forums, etc....
lets work the professionel

Is it needed??? fuck with it!!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 19:40
well it is almost closed...
please is it hard 2 stay on topic?how was the party?           ...
SINDAR psy.org
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 19, 2006 00:08
Hello ta all.

This post was open to speak about the psy party REVELATION

NOTHING MORE. to......?

We ask to the moderators please erase all post´s who contain personal acusations and opinions who don´t have nothing to do about the party herself......
Thanks a lot and please stop to say this stupids acusations....for that, speaking in private please.

BooMBooM to all and see you in 17 february
to free your dance spirit
Sindar Crew.
          www.sindarproductions.com
---- Barcelona ----
aum

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Jan 19, 2006
I've been censored. It's fantastic!!! i hope you are happy...
In my country there was a man, called Francisco Franco. He censored the people, too and if it was necessary he killed them. Spain wasn't a free country. It seems that happens the same with this forum.

The Isratrance team are as Franco or Mussolini. I haven't said anything wrong about anybody, and they censored me.

I think my opinions in this forum have finished. I don't wanna stay anymore in it. Anybody say to me: shut up! you don't have any kind of power about me.

Isn't needed that you block me, I will leave by my own. There are bad vibes here! i hate bad vibes.

Have fun and be happy!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jan 19, 2006 11:34
u can stop that aum.u haven´t been censored, i have sent u a private message explaining what i did.instead of speaking with me in private u choose 2 come in here praise that u have been censored.
if u have read it carefully u would understand.have a look into the guidelines, and check some issues we do not wish in here.we are not dictators but we have some guidelines in here.and one of them is only discuss subjects that are major interest to everybody.
the question about what happened between Kali and Hoffman P. isn´t called into here.
i erased all the posts concerning that issue.nothing more.
so if u have anything 2 speak with me please do so. (p.m.)
this one is locked 4 sucessive replys not concerning the thread.
any more doubts or questions feel free 2 p.m. me           ...
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 19, 2006 16:56
Hope you're all happy now.

PS:I'm sorry Fiuzz           My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 23, 2006 14:30
Unlocked
FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 24, 2006 00:06
....thanks

I don´t now if anyone will talk in this topic again...but, if yes, let´s speak about the party, the dj´s or bands (if they are ok for you or not of course), deco, org,... etc........ everything that help to make better future Sindar party´s

Thanks to all and BooMBooM,
Fiuzz Sindar Crew.           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Sindar presents REVELATION - 13.01.2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance