Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Silent Horror - Patterns II EP (DVSM Records, DVSMDIG002)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Silent Horror - Patterns II EP (DVSM Records, DVSMDIG002)

scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 11, 2013 10:05:14
SILENT HORROR - PATTERNS II EP
DVSM RECORDS, SWEDEN/INDIA

Cat#: DVSMDIG002
Mastered by: Dark Elf
Artwork by: Rusty Psyflyart

In 2009, we put out Silent Horror’s first EP, Patterns, a three-track collection which despite its age we still feel passionated about. Four years down, it still feels fresh, we still get that rush listening to it. We are therefore particularly pleased to present you with our latest release, which, as always, feels very special to us: Patterns II EP by Silent Horror.

Hand on heart, we believe that you know what you are in for. Enjoy the ride.

01 - Variables
02 - Pan'd Labyrinth
03 - Atomic Structures

Grab it from our Band Camp page:
http://dvsm.bandcamp.com/album/patterns-ii-ep

Hope you'll like it as much as we do!

All the best,
Alex, Jigar and the DVSM family

http://www.dvsmrecords.org
info (at) dvsmrecords (dot) org           Aural transmissions from the deep forests of Sweden
www.dvsmrecords.org - 'Patterns II EP' by Silent Horror out now!
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Jun 11, 2013 14:53
Sorry but 6 euro for 3 tracks is kinda high price...
Killer music as always, but again...          VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jun 11, 2013 19:33
Buy if u wish to , else its ok . no one is forcing here.           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
Balcannibal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 11, 2013 21:45
Very nice news!
I love Jigar's sounds, one of the truly dedicated saikedelik night based producers!!
Hope one day will see him behind the decks

Good luck to Jigar, Alex & PsyFamily

cHeeRz
          Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead...
savina
the Gravedancers

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 11, 2013 22:54
Quote:

On 2013-06-11 14:53, demoniac wrote:
Killer music as always, but again...

6 euros is too much? its a joke? he deserve more than 6 euros for this masterpiece,its killer music plus the killer mastering and artwork! All very profesional... Maybe better to support this good work than do this kind of comments no?
Anyway, congrats Jigar, Dimitri and Rusty!!! Thx for ur nice work!

BoOom

Yara.-
paranoiac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 00:14
"Sorry but 6 euro for 3 tracks is kinda high price!!"

O.o

we are talking about SILENT HORROR !

But well brother demoniac, with Respect, let me say what i feel..
we are free and we can say what we have on mind or soul..

Maybe you have some economic problems,(or problems with the money) for that you are trying to sell a lot your albums always on fb and other places too or asking why i don t have bookings on europe? (in public way, on facebook)

I live on South America man and i eat little..,..
and when i Saw the album I tryed to pay for this by "western union" becouse i have no credit card or paypal, and jigar stops me smiling says that me was crazy or he counfused.. (im part of the family of Devils Mind Records, maybe for that im crazy and he was confused for my try to pay)
man..how says our friend Gilbert, "is all how you look "

money is money.

magic is magic..

Congratz for Your Special and Deep Music Jigar !
Cthulhuewok

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 01:18
Quote:

On 2013-06-11 14:53, demoniac wrote:
Killer music as always, but again...

if you do not like do not buy it! help instead of always have to be people who criticize the work of others, but that's normal! at break tastes genera
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 07:02
I completely understand that for some 6 euros for a 3 track digital only E.P is high. I mean Zion 604 are selling a double CD of both new and old Goa Trance music for 9 euro + postage. 18 tracks on a proper CD professionally mastered & packaged for essentialy 3 euros more.

I respect Jigar & DMM but I cannot justify spending this. 4 euro I'd be happy but seriously I can go get some top notch dark psy from Akashik Record or any other number of labels digitally for free (and these releases have equally as quality artists an mastering).

If this like the first part was an actual CD release I'd buy it but not for digital.

I am sorry & I hope those who pay enjoy           Cuntus Maximus.
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 09:29
thanks ozmike for ur valuable input.
i really dont want this topic to turn into a comparison, on who charges what.
Respect ur decision if u dont wish to purchase it.

------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 10:07
4 EUROS (OR SUPPORT MORE IF YOU'D LIKE)

We've listened to you, the customer base, and decided to drop the price to 4 euros with the option of paying more if you'd like to support the artist and give Jigar a little extra of your pocket money.

Personally, I happily pay some 1-1.2 euros a track when I get stuff on iTunes. The difference, however, is that those tracks come in MP3 quality. Moreover, I'd pay six euros for three tracks if I knew who the money went to. Sometimes people in this scene tend to forget that they actually support artists who aren't necessarily any better off than themselves. It's a bit of a win-win situation the way I see it: skip having a coffee out (I can't believe I just wrote that) and support an artist directly and there might just be more music coming your way in the long run. At any rate, no use going down that road. We've had this discussion a million times already.

What's important is this: Whatever you choose to pay for the EP, every bit goes to Jigar a.k.a. Silent Horror – now priced at 4 euros, but feel free to add some if you feel his music is worth it.

All previous customers have been issued a refund to balance things out given the new price. Thanks for your understanding.

All the best,
Alex @ DVSM
           Aural transmissions from the deep forests of Sweden
www.dvsmrecords.org - 'Patterns II EP' by Silent Horror out now!
malkaviam
Malkaviam

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 10:53
hey full suport for this masterpiece!!!!! i cant stop to listen this powerfull night music.....

all the best bro!!!!!!

such a killer production........           --------->
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 12:28
Good music from a great artists!!!

Glad to see this out, full support on this to Devils Mind records and Jigar also.

About payments and stuff i think that's why labels going in debts with every CD released because people just don't like to buy.
I am also not a big fan of the digital releases but running label myself i know every CD i make i loose money so seriously considering the digital world.

Anyways let's stick to the topic and enjoy the music that is presented.

All the best!!!           http://www.facebook.com/BlisargonDemogorgonBhooteshwara
Deviant Force Records
Deviant Force Records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 18:05
BIG UP to Jigar and DVSM for this masterpiece!
FULL SUPPORT !!!!!           V/A - DIGITAL FORCE COMING SOON !!!
LP - RAWAR - TO THE GODS OUT NOW !!!
V/A - DIA DE LOS MUERTOS OUT NOW !!!
V/A - CIRCUS OBSCURI OUT NOW !!!
V/A - DEVIANT BEHAVIOUR OUT NOW !!
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 23:24
Having heard these track samples and how damned good they are next pay day I am paying what I do think they are worth. Much more than 4 euro. Silent Horror is still the master.           Cuntus Maximus.
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Jun 12, 2013 23:57
Bought the Flac's totaly worth it for having a good quality!           VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Silent Horror - Patterns II EP (DVSM Records, DVSMDIG002)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance