Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Sidhartha - Reverse Mode (Metatron Prod. 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sidhartha - Reverse Mode (Metatron Prod. 2005 )

Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 31, 2005 12:28
Well i had a listen to this round at a friend house the other day. I was very impressed with the whole album it is great morning music with some fantastic riffs and still keeps a psy vibe to the whole album. Very impressed and i look forward to hearing more from this artist.           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
Luxor
Luxor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 21:35
Sababa ;- )

Thanks all for your kind words - - - » it seems ppl are enjoying the music inside.

Looking forward to meet you on dancefloors with new bombs

Gracias amigos - - - » hugs and respect.

69 Bit

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 15, 2005 14:05
Luxor is sidhartha ???
- - - - -
Hear much, speak little
Pypedream
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Aug 21, 2005 12:18
This is a great release and my secret weapon in my DJ bag lately.

Favorite track is 'Mars Landing'. Powerful stuff.           ELECTRON EYES / MARK-EVAN (NOR. CAL)
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/MARK-EVAN
Hexagnum
Hexagnum

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 20:43
Hello we´d like to publish this review taken from the Polish psy trance site:

http://www.psytrance.pl

"I searched times (sometimes) be last plate (disc) which (who) full aggressive often and melodious, but at the same time not pushy full-onów. Plate (disc) has fallen in the course of my searches from sky me " Sidhartha - " Reverse Mode, which (who) is debut of portuguese Nuno Santosa and at the same time number cracks in history israeli publishing house two metathrone labela Production.

This plate (disc) issue verily beautiful (fine) < beauty >, it is possible to be sure about that on start already, where title carries away us to joyful " " Reverse Mode and lively journey after land of sound. This work jets joy simply, but it was necessary it exactly me. Escape has momentum of portuguese in second (other) work Szaleńczy, which (who) is completely other from precursor. Full here acid sound powykręcanych, but melodies add to background during this frantic journey courage wplecione. Position does not allow in tranquility (peace) number three still usiedzieć. Proper speed and melodies cause that moment appearing, that we arrive in certain moment on mars and we leave (go out) from rocket, in order to divide with inhabitants of red planets climate transowym. Our dismisses portuguese journey " " just a little Inner Voice, however, sit on not so many (so much) < rear > . Dancing beat and melodies have to float (to cheat) us for task in clouds still. allude it on it next proof ) work it, that it's known < known > plate (disc) cracks in (to) from sunny radii (rays) ( szwach, portugal ) and joy finish . It has been invested (has been located) on position fifth " but " Worries, where we are playing on admission (preamble; enter) on drums raczeni, which (who) prompt our senses be for this that for moment gun only. Melody invades after moment for share (action) again, joyful and they like that sunny such most Styropiany. It allude drums of fellows by majority work ) beautiful (fine) < beauty > " " plumkając. Has be surprised that, that firstly, there was one of this my three favorite of plate (disc) interrogation. Six it " " Physical Forms, and certainly < obvious > here could not reject mobile melody, in certain moments by different effects toned, but when we think already that work delicately will brake, integrity obtains such kopa, that we are again highly. And how love such sounds? It participated one of three work on plate (disc) at which (who) " " Sudden Shifts Augusto Ferreira and here, portuguese duet builds (create) climate from precursors so distinguishing (differ). Obvious melodies are, also efekciki, but, it is proper to underline that, the first time, filtered appears on plate (disc) gitarka, though that it is not nominated (is not put forward) on foreground very. Album is made end it more sound memorial < they (their) > closer. ) But, it can exaggerate, but we are according to title deep bit " " Deep Sonar raczeni and electric sounds, which (who) rock whole body. It enters on plate (disc) to more gloomy tints number nine places full-onu and certainly < obvious > it attacks our bodies properly, in order to it was not possible to cease quietly. Work finish plate (disc) for dance with stars this invitation. Unfortunately, journey carries away us to last on this plate (disc) " " ( ) already Dance With The Stars. Again, as at precursors, harmonious melody penetrates student (listener; audience) and different efekciki, which (who) work.

There was fairest positions in year for I album 2004 Tikala, Electric Universe and Sirius Isness. May 2005 mum < have > and I must concede, that, without shadow of doubting, plate (disc) is fairest album as until now for I in year that 2005 issue " " Reverse Mode. I would like such albums more . All components be placed wanted for achievement of beautiful (fine) state (condition) on this plate (disc) exactly melodies and adjusted sounds magnificently, which (who) cause, that it is flown by all the time communing with plate (disc) highly and feel this portuguese energy! Plate (disc) very good < goods (right) >, I advice sincerely.

Styropian "

Sorry for the net translation... hope you get the review idea!!!

Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Sep 18, 2005 11:20
Overall i listened tracks by track, they sound very similar to each other and repetitive, the musical arranjments are limited for my taste. Didn`t find nothing of inovative on it, i expected more from this album.
Metatron Productions
Metatron Productions

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 02:44
Hi all
First i like to say thanks to all of you here , we appreciate all your words !

Neurologic , i am really sorry you not like the cd , as you know its very hard to please everyone , for me sidhartha album is top quality and i am happy we release it ! we get lots of good comments for that from all over ,
i understand if its not your taste ( what i can do ) , i can only say i appreciate you buy original !!!
and i respect your words !!!

Thats all for now , cheers everyone

- - - - - -
THE EARTH IS MOVING ...
http://www.metatron-production.com
http://www.wirikuta.at
StimuluS

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 17:36
Wow very great news!
My congratulations to Eksco!
Good luck my friend with your debute alboum!
waiting my copy
Boom!
element

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 09:27
Quote:

On 2005-09-18 11:20, Neurologic wrote:
Overall i listened tracks by track, they sound very similar to each other and repetitive, the musical arranjments are limited for my taste. Didn`t find nothing of inovative on it, i expected more from this album.

thats it
Sidhartha
Sidhartha

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 12, 2005 20:40
Thanks for your high expectations amigo element... that´s a good sign.

We are working hard on new production very soon will be out... stay tunned for upcoming strong style.

http://www.hypergate-records.com
V a R u n
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 14, 2005 07:34
i must say i was shocked to hear this album ..
a must have for every morning fan ..
some stuff with phat basslines!
big boom to u sidhartha baba for the gr8 work..

much luck for ur work in future ..
boom!
StuckPump>
StuckPump

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 23, 2005 18:26
I allways have a place for sidhartha in my sets , his music is allways working on the dance floor

Great work bro i will open my eyes for your new stuff

- - - - - -
THE EARTH IS MOVING ...
http://www.metatron-production.com

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Sidhartha - Reverse Mode (Metatron Prod. 2005 )
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance