Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - • Shpongle 3 • album launch party • 11th June 2005 • Bristol •
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

• Shpongle 3 • album launch party • 11th June 2005 • Bristol •

floatyhippyflower

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 16:53
Quote:

On 2005-06-08 16:05, Gratefully Dead wrote:
like the slow coach I seem to have become I have left it to now to get tickets for the greatest indoor party of the year...there are five or so ltickets left at replay records in Bath but I'm based in London...and the policy is walk in to their shop hand over the cash and get the ticket, which is gonna be pretty much impossible for me at this stage...anyone have any suggestions...greatly appreciated.

Try PMing Jason Frog (sorry Mr. frog )or registering at Psyforum and posting up a message asking for help - there are a few Frog threads already and everyone checks the General Discussion area. They seem to be a really nice bunch who look out for each other, offer floor and car space to travellers etc...worth a shot.
Good luck 3;~
juliosoncid

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 01:09
will there be tickets at the door?:frighten:
          the worlds biggest living organism is a mushroom
floatyhippyflower

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 05:00
I read somewhere on Psyforum that there would be a few on the door but to get there super-early because they'll be gone in a second. Don't know how true this is - check it out in the parties section though. Loads of info. XXX
floatyhippyflower

Posted : Jun 13, 2005 11:36
Blinding party. Danced 'til my feet bled (literally). Cheers all those who contributed, especially the chai angels who made the tea and fed me flapjack with a smile when it was most needed. Best pound I ever spent. Still smiling
Jason Frog
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 12:58
photos of the party online at http://www.tribeoffrog.co.uk/gallery/shpongle           .:::::: TRiBE of FRoG - http://www.tribeoffrog.com ::.
PANZA

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 19:51
"world premier dj set "

WOW
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - • Shpongle 3 • album launch party • 11th June 2005 • Bristol •
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance