Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - SHIVA JOERG BRASIL TOUR 2005 new album SHIVA-``ORACLE``
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SHIVA JOERG BRASIL TOUR 2005 new album SHIVA-``ORACLE``

RitUaliC
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 28, 2005 04:02
heyyyyyyyy psycrazy !!!
sorry to put this words here to later ...
really big historie if i tell you all and it is not really blablabla for here in the forum yet !!!

anyway what need to be clear is that ...
Shiva joerg and olli wisdom(space tribe) was there in Quantika Festival for 2 long days waiting a half of the money that still lacked due the agreement to make they perfomce and all people from the organize know that peform need happen in the first day of the fest... kooz at 17september hav a party in goiania with shiva joerg and space tribe also with all was clossed ...
so after wait 2 days in quantika festival and the money not come yet ... we decide to go to sao paulo and to catch the flight for goiania that one
already was marked .
for not lost the party in goiania they dont perform in Quantika Festival .

so...
thats need to be clear
the problem is the organize in the festival pay tikets , the artsts is already in the party place and they dont pay the right money in the right time
so the organize there did not make its part in the deal ...
and lost the booth best live act in the line up...

thats why SHIVA JOERG and SPACE TRIBE did not play in Quantika festival ...

btw..
I would like to say a big THANK to Fabricinho and Flavinha from goiania who hav show us big respect ... and doing all clear in the deal !!!
making a great job with the party there ...

KEEP THE SPIRIT UP !!!

i like to say also that SHIVA JOERG will play in Belo Horizonte (MG)@XTREME CLUB 30/09 ...
will be he last peformce in Brasil for this smoll tour @2005 ORACLE before comeback to japan ...

so dont miss friends this one ...

Goa dj from the beginning and one the best psychedelic dj of the world !!!

now with the fresh information ORACLE !!!
keeping Powerfull, Driving, Psychedelik Dance floor killers !!!

thanks to whom they had helped positively this work @SHIVA JOERG-ORACLE tour Brasil 2005 ...

and BIG THANKX to joerg who belive us and come to Brasil again with a big smile in face and big heart always ... GOOD VIBES !!! and always teaching something new !!!
we dont forget it ...
thankx baba ...
and all my RESPECT !!!

djaurelio@inpsyde-media.com

Bo0OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BRASIL-SHIVAYA !!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - SHIVA JOERG BRASIL TOUR 2005 new album SHIVA-``ORACLE``
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance