Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - RYAN HALIFAX , PETER ZEN, STRATOS CANDYFLIP, X.P.RIENS @ HALKIDIKI - SATURDAY 24/7 2004
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

RYAN HALIFAX , PETER ZEN, STRATOS CANDYFLIP, X.P.RIENS @ HALKIDIKI - SATURDAY 24/7 2004

Kissmybass

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 19, 2004 14:33
I don't know whitch club you mean my friend,psytoto....it's better to follow the directions above,and you will find it easily!!
achie
Audioload

Posted : Jul 21, 2004 20:51
we are waiting to hear Ryan!!!!loopslave
!!!!!
djtikis
9West

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 13:12
ryan halifax he has great set i heared ryan last voov and was smashing
nice event
BRAVO peter
movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 15:59
he showed us his taste throught goa compilations ...
It 'll a real summer happy dancing event
we 'll dance all night and then all together to the beach           Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
psytoto

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 16:02
nevermind will find it!i hope to see you there...           SMASH THE POLICE
Kissmybass

Posted : Jul 23, 2004 04:49
its really very easy...just go all the way to Marmaras,but don't take the turn wich leads inside Marnaras...continue straight ahead and you will find just after the first gas station on your left up the hill...
trippy movek i'm with you mate..Thats the ideal mood for the party!!Ryan will play his hottest stuff for sure and there is no doubt about his skills...
Ofcourse me ,Stratos and X.P.riens we will give our best too!!
There are many nice beaches around there!!!
And finally...tikis are you ready for the next one?

P.S TO ALL tHE PEOPLE !!!!DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!!
SEE U THERE!!!
djtikis
9West

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 23, 2004 11:33
Every gig its challenge for me
Iam always ready to make the public to groove...

thanks kissmybass
Kissmybass

Posted : Jul 26, 2004 13:34
Thanks to all the people who supported this effort!!!
I hope you had a good time there....
Also many thanks must go to all the Greek Dj's and of course to our guest Ryan Halifax..He was just great!!!!!
Hope to see you again at the next event on Saturday 31/7 with Dj Anti (Spiral Trax-ACDC) Peter Zen,Stratos &Tikis.......
~SHIVA~
Inactive User

Posted : Jul 26, 2004 13:36
great party guys

ryan kick our @ss
Spyragge

Posted : Jul 27, 2004 23:03
..I didn't see the 25 KW sound anywhere..
And it was a pure progressive event.. I don't expect that.. I think that it can be a lot better with some trance in the morning..
Expectations...
Kissmybass

Posted : Jul 29, 2004 00:22
Well...Spyragge you are right,and we owe you an apology...as we owe one to all the people who came at this event..
The sound system was only 10 kw and the reason is that when we where making the flyers we where discussing for 25 kw sound system with the sound company and they gave us a quite good price but it was without taxes(f.p.a)...
So when we got there for the paper work and payment,the final price for the monthly rent was increased about 1000 euro taxes included..So it was a bit too much for an event with unknown possibilities of sucsess..
We had at this time only some cash for 10 kw so we decided to wait to see if the extra sound was realy needed...
In my opinion the sound was not bad at all and actually nobody complained..
If we had the chance we would have change the flyers but they were already done,so this was impossible...
At0 the next event on the 31 /7 the sound system is going to be 15 kw as the extra sound is already at the club...
So i hope to see you there
Kissmybass

Posted : Jul 29, 2004 00:26
about the music in the morning if Atmos,Freq,and some other stuff we played is not Trance.....
Except if you are talking about the last five tracks witch it was progressive breaks..I have no idea about your music taste but most of the people i know where really happy and suprised...
Don't forget that this party was supposed to be a progressive trance event!!

There is so much music..Open up your mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - RYAN HALIFAX , PETER ZEN, STRATOS CANDYFLIP, X.P.RIENS @ HALKIDIKI - SATURDAY 24/7 2004
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance