Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ritmo - Disharmonic Silence (Iono 2008)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ritmo - Disharmonic Silence (Iono 2008)

Gui Milani
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Jun 26, 2008 16:49:47
Hi everyone,

I am proud to be the first one responsable for talking about this excellent album, a real masterpiece for any DJ of the World!

For those who don´t know yet, RITMO is Dubi Dagan from Israel, a great person and one of the leading DJs of Israeli scene and member of Iono crew.

We can realize this albun was made in a special way, since the cover which is amazing - showing particles and recorder equipments - till the nice Opening he made in the first track ''Dissonant'', which is tripping and psychedelic.

After that the album is a really stone into our ears. Heavy, melodic, groovy, trancy, trippy!

Track 02, ''Same'', is a very nice Progressive Trance track with a fat bass but the sensation of a ''not so fast'' track, which is great to open or close Sets and even to be played if you feel the crowd is a little bit tired and with legs hurting

Track 03, ''Disharmonic Silence'', is my second favourite of the album. This is what I call PROGRESSIVE. A lot of notes making a lysergic effect over the music, with nice distorted vocals and whow, what a nice and catchy melody! For sure it deserved to be the name of the album!

But then, track 04, ''Wake Up'', made in company with his partner from Israel SUNTREE is the best one in my opinion! The track is just PERFECT. Amaaaazing bassline, heavy, faaat, dirty, very dancable! Trully amazing track! I confess I´ve tried it out on the dancefloor and it was really good. I love the way Suntree use the EQ of the VSTi, he knows how to drive your head upon high!

After this bomb it would be difficult to keep the same vibe and great feeling that tracks 03 and 04 created... But in Track 05, ''Check One'', Dubi made another very nice and melodic Progressive Trance, with the same ''slower sensation'' that we heard on track 02, a lot of elements with echo making the ''psychedelic effect'' and also in a great harmony (the disharmony in the album is indeed silently, all fits very well!)

Track 06, ''Rapture'', is another a strong nominee to the best song of the album. It´s not in my opinion but it could be for you. The track is BEAUTIFUL, it´s difficult to say that when you´re talking about a heavy track, but it is! The melody on this one is the high point of it, and of course we cannot forget to mention its break, ''whownderfull''!

After this one we have track 07, a remix that Dubi made for his Israeli friend AEROSPACE of ''Free Fall''. The result you know, Aerospace + Ritmo = Cannot fail. lol. Even with this amazing duo working together this track can´t defeat tracks 03, 04 and 06 imo. But still another excellent work.

Track 08 is ''Saw Saw'', a slower track, with a good percussion on it, maybe made to be played in special moments, like in the end of a rave or to make a transition for a progressive house set...

Finally track 09 is a very good remix Dubi made for Vibrasphere, in his famous hit ''Wasteland'' which already got other remixes already but maybe this is the first time that it has a bassline of Progressive Trance - and in a creative way a nice percussion of tech/prog house plates.

CONCLUSION: A PERFECT ALBUM IF YOU WANT A GOOD PROGRESSIVE TRANCE MUSIC. YOU CAN BE A LISTENER, DANCER OR THE DJ, YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY THE ORIGINAL OF THIS IF YOU APRECCIATE A GOOD WORK, VERY WELL DONE.

Interesting Sites:
- www.myspace.com/ritmomusic
- www.iono-music.com
- http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inm/inm1cd015.html

http://soundcloud.com/guimilani/
Ectima.Zyce

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 27, 2008 00:15
mate, great album
and you know that..

but 3 and 4 track have made that I dance in my room.... and in my studio and at my friend place..
and everywhere...

so that can not be better from that...

all best.. all best
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 27, 2008 20:15
hey guys,

What a nice review Gui well done I must say that this is a TOP album for me this year, till now

Each track is perfect and unique by itself. A lot of tracks in there which can be played by day or by night. good ideas and results are in there.

very nice album filled with tracks colided with Ritmo himself... this album is even more bigger when the design is properly made by Iono head himself. Nice concept.. good luck in your future releases Dubi. Get them, just get them hard

Cheers,
P.           Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
CabaL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 28, 2008 13:39
killa album bro, great hard work!!! keep it up!!!

all the best for you and iono

cheerz           www.myspace.com/cabalprog

www.myspace.com/starscreamtunes
SHAMIL
Invisible reality

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Jun 28, 2008 14:08
well , QUALITY that what i can say ! Dubi made it for a best way ! Well done bro smashin music and crystal sound ! Really perfectly music work !           Invisible Reality (IONO music)

www.soundcloud.com/invisiblereality
www.myspace.com/realityinvisible
www.facebook.com/Shamiligor
hACKER

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 29, 2008 12:59
go ahead and conquer the dance floor with your unique and powerfull style!!!
gr8 album for any prog music lover
all the best our dear dubi
remember...
next year 2gether in europe!!!

Liran&Roy

www.myspace.com/muteliranroy

MUTe(Iono music)

Jazzmine

Posted : Jun 29, 2008 14:12
well..what to add here?
i simply agree with the comments here..great work, i just love to play and to listen the album!
there is everything inside..for every occasion, and thats how a good album should be like!!
all the best for the future dear,this is just the beginning!!
see you soon in germany!
jazz
          http://bluehoursounds.com
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the numbers of moments that take our breath away...
Shahar Indepth
Indepth
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 30, 2008 15:35
Dubi ben Dubim , weve waited a long time for this album , and its worth the wait- great prog beats here!

overall very good album with great production - im loving it !

---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/depthsof
d.j k-pax
K-Pax

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jul 3, 2008 14:58
exelent work by ritmo.... clear sound and killer groove

specially on the remixes           K-PAX/EMOTIVE spintwist records
www.spintwist.de
www.myspace.com/eitankpax
SENKA TRIBE
djNexon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 4, 2008 14:37
For me is one of the best progressive trance album for this year !!!
Well done m8 .. really nice groove & very good quality of sound !!!

Keep up the good work bro..

Greetings from sunny Greece !!!            Iono music

VA / Genetic Drift compiled by dj Nexon ... OUT NOW !!!

www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/djnexon
Inner State
Inner State

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 9, 2008 10:05
An excellent piece of work by Ritmo!!....for sure one best albums so far for this year...!!Really nice music with very good quality!!Wishing all the best to Dubi and Iono!!!
Keep it up!!!           www.spintwist.de
suntree
Suntree

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 14, 2008 18:48
Great album my brother & Great review as well , i like the atmosphere & D Vibes of all the tracks in this album ,

my favorite tracks :
9 , 6

wish u a BIG success and i am sure u will

http://www.myspace.com/suntree
Tula

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 15, 2008 16:29
Finally some fresh but good old progressive
I just love Rapture, and vibrasphere - wasteland (ritmo rmx) !!

Anyway its groovy and this is one of these albums u can listten all the time.
I wish u more albums like this
cheers           LIFE Is Just The Choice Between FEAR and LOVE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1fDq9LnzFk
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jul 15, 2008 20:38
After listening to the cd i can say that nothing catch my ears..

average cd with nothing special what so ever...

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Anonymous

Posted : Jul 16, 2008 15:24
Usually don't like prog but this is good.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ritmo - Disharmonic Silence (Iono 2008)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance