Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rinkadink--Azax Syndrom--D_Maniacs---Unreal::::»09/04/2005 Portugal
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rinkadink--Azax Syndrom--D_Maniacs---Unreal::::»09/04/2005 Portugal

Finex

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 14:09
YEAH!!! I'll be there for sure!!

Rinkadink & Azax ... ehehehh! Excellent!

Synergic minds ... wich color are the arrows? Torres Novas is full of arrows ... there's lots of partys on that spot! I've already lost myself in there ...
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 16:16
Quote:

On 2005-04-07 14:09, Finex wrote:
I've already lost myself in there ...

yeah but that was for other reasons           ...
Tryambaka
Tryambaka

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 18:19
Quote:

On 2005-04-07 14:09, Finex wrote:
YEAH!!! I'll be there for sure!!

Rinkadink & Azax ... ehehehh! Excellent!

Synergic minds ... wich color are the arrows? Torres Novas is full of arrows ... there's lots of partys on that spot! I've already lost myself in there ...

if you follow the blue arrows you'll get there but there willbe new ones saturday morning... call the infoline then that someone will be able to tell you
Finex

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 7, 2005 21:02
a3k ... eheheh! MD ruleZzzzzZZz!!!

Tryambaka ... thanks a lot, I'll follow the blue arrows and call to the info line too!

See you all there ... good vibes!!!
CosmicMush

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 9, 2005 13:31
ITS TODAY heheheheh
the party of the year in portugal is going to start very soon its going to rock the place
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Apr 11, 2005 12:09
"the party of the year"
was an illegal party... no ambulances, no licences, in a football field surrounded by houses and fences.
all the money went straight to the organizer pockets. the vj'ing was a bad joke (almost-frozen projections in a sheet of 1x1 meter), the worst sounding PA I ever listened to in Portugal, fucked-up and very VERY low.
lights: still white lights with a laser-robot from time to time, in a totally frozen bright ambient.

I don't understand how can still happen illegal and almost criminal parties like this. No licences, no respect for the live-acts (shity sound, azax suffered like a mad man to try and turn the situation and rinkadink showed is face of clown-liar, with an unbelievable attitude of arrogance and childish theatre of freakiness, total desilusion). This kind of party give Portugal a bad name, and people that organize something like this are thiefs for stealing 20 euros without paying any licence and promoting a dance event with no medical support...

i was caught by surprise in this situation... saw 2 of my favourite acts going down the druggy/bad wave sewer... lost a lot of money due to totally wrong (but intelligent) publicity and got into the worst ambience and people in the portuguese party scene, some of them i haven't seen urround since 2000 or 2001...

shame
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rinkadink--Azax Syndrom--D_Maniacs---Unreal::::»09/04/2005 Portugal
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance