Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco

moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 18, 2005 15:45
Quote:

On 2005-07-16 18:54, johnking wrote:
hi guys great place for fest 1 question do i have to make exchange for maroco or i can use euro?

see you in the dancefloor

You do not need to change your money in Dirhams, everything will be available in euros on the site (food, drinks, ticket entrance...) Maybe you will need to change if you go chill out in Morocco after.

Peace
moon333

Posted : Jul 18, 2005 15:48
Quote:

On 2005-07-16 21:34, johnking wrote:
oh and something else is there any cold at night?

It can be a little cold by night something like 18/20 degres, you might need some sweetshirt. But nothing terrible, i think for europeen poeple used to cold evenings it will be really the right temperature.
yellowsunshining

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 14:53
Rhythms of peace newsletter (33 days left)

Hello Rhythms of peace trancers

First of all we are very happy with the feedback we have from you and we would like
to thank you all for your trust in this wonderfull project

The preparation are going very well

Trancekarma crew (boom festival) from Portugal join their energies with our team to build a
unique structure on the main stage composed with three of the domes of Boom 2004 disposed
around the Scene, creating a huge six branchs temple covered of lycra. This Project was created
especially for this festival (you will be surprised...).

We remind you that the 80 euros presale tickets of Rhythms of peace stops on the 31st of july.
And we recommend you to purchase them in advance
Then you will be able to purchase your ticket at the entrance for 100 euros

Otherwise concenring Traditionnal Moroccan bivouac we recommend
you to reserve your place know
Please send us an email to bivouacs@rhythmsofpeace.net with your full names
Renting them at the festival site will be impossible because we bring them from the Sahara and we need to know before how much people would like to have one.

The definitive Chill out electronic and VJ line ups are now available :

CHILL OUT & AMBIENT

Toires (Hoots records) Mo.
Michele Adamson (Hommega Prod.) UK
Gil Mahaveda - Azul Music- Brasil
Psyberpunk (Peak Records, Kagdila Rec.) Ch.
Jamin (Mpdqx) Sw.
LongLI (GlobalMusic) Ru.
Lipe (Chillum Project) Br.
Benn ( www.limonada.be) Be.
Vattaf Project Bu.
Yann (Headroom) Ca.
Tamiris (Spectral rec.) Pt.
Mystical Flower (Jbilettes prod) Mo.
Psychoz www.psychoz.com.mk - Mk
Dalaidiga (Tecknonioun) Mo.
Essam Tayeb (Safar) Mo.
G² aka Bustrance (Oreades Prod.) Fr.
Trinity (Beyond min/Dragon Hunters) Fr.
Eone (Reggae mix) Fr.
Mizoo Ch.
Anar Wider Visions / Space of Joy community Sp.
Souldrop Fr.
Mayur (Spectra, Optical Delusion) USA
Spiritual sources (union productions&odd records) Pt.
K-pax (union productios) Pt.
Bodisatwa (odd records) Pt
Stony (Green planet prod.) Sp.
Yoshi (Relativity) Jp.
Dr. PhiZz Be.
Gabi (quest4goa/NAVE) Pt.
Sergi Maverick Sp.
Cocoon Pt.
Vaga Pt.

DECO

Nils - Psyberpunk.ch - Switzerland
Jamin - Mpdqx - Sweden
Mae and Mao - Austria
Divineflower - Portugal
Trance Karma - Portugal
Green Lizard Project - UK
Jbilettes Production - Morocco

VJs

Psynema (BuzzT & Geko's) - Germany
Divineflower - Portugal
John Yacobellis (YACADELIC Designs) - USA
EseBeltranEsePat & Visuales Sin Fronteras - Spain
World Vision - Japan

mysticalflower

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 04:23
So who is going to this fantastic Gathering?

I'am planning to go from spain with my friends

Hope to see a lot of hapy smiles on the beach

boom
unity.chel

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 11:20
any advice for a group of girls travelling down to agadir? was just wondering how things are with religion & what is considered decency etc etc. don't want to be disrespectful!
thanx
djvlado
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 25, 2005 16:06
Got my ticket sorted and everything else.
Just now , doing the selection of my best tunes and getting ready for this killer event.
... see u all on the dance floor ...           Vlado @ Pukka Music
moon333

Posted : Jul 26, 2005 14:31
Quote:

On 2005-07-25 11:20, unity.chel wrote:
any advice for a group of girls travelling down to agadir? was just wondering how things are with religion & what is considered decency etc etc. don't want to be disrespectful!
thanx

Moroccan people are very open minded, gentle and hospitable.
The big cities of Morocco are very simillar to europeen cities.
There are a lot of tourists travelling in the deep nature of Morocco every year and i never heard about any problems with people.

Peace
bedouin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 28, 2005 12:19
Hello everyone

I'M 90% decided on coming!! A few financial things need sorting..... then I'm there!

I am getting very excited about this party.... in a much different way to most parties - this time I am not going to the big festival where all my friends are going...... this time I am going to a country I want to be in first and foremost..... I have a feeling this is going to be a special little festival.

See you all there - PLEASE ALL CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME - Mark ( London) Love Y'all
party

Posted : Jul 29, 2005 21:36
Heya everyone

i am sure it's gonna be the biggest festival of this summer in morocco.So, let's meet on the dance floor!
cheers
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 01:41
Quote:

On 2005-07-28 12:19, bedouin wrote:
...this time I am not going to the big festival where all my friends are going...... I have a feeling this is going to be a special little festival.....

yes man .. i've got same feeling .. it don't will be a huge commercial festival with no soul .. it will be a real tribadelic gathering ... the distance will do the natural selection :o)) and the magic place will do the rest ;o) ...so yoooooooohooooo --.... caaaaaan't wait :o))

Free Psyber mix to download: http://www.psyberpunk.ch/?rep_rub=rub20&page_centre=rub20
moon333

Posted : Jul 30, 2005 20:13
Ecological Program :

August 25th

In the day , workshop HVB (brute vegetable oil used as fuel).

Mechanical adaptations, recycling, filtration, production. We will propose adapted solutions for Morocco,
such as the extraction of the seaweeds oil that gives a superior results than rape or tournesol, as well as palm's and olive's oil that possesses an excellent yield of energy.

In the evening, projection of short films about biocarburants.

August 26th

In the day, workshop production of biogaz with cogeneration of hot water. The biogaz possesses the same property of energy as the oil gas, except that it is less polluting and integrate itself completely in the biomasse. we obtains the methane by composting in anaerobie. This is a very cheap solution – indeed its even free, that allows at once to produce a good quality of gas, compost and heat by cogeneration.

In the evening, projection of short films about this theme.

August 27th

In the day, workshop production of clean electricity . Learn to make a windmill as well as his generator with recuperation's equipment ( model on which we do our formation is able to deliver about 700 to 2000 watts).
And also information about other technics.

In the evening projection of short films about this theme.

August 28th

In the day, workshop autoconstruction. Learn how to make an ecological shelter with what we get in our hands.
We would need some of wood, canvas's bags of recuperation and empty cans of soda 33 cl. And also
information about other technics.

In the evening, projection of short films about this theme

August 29th

In the day, workshop stirling. The motor stirling is also called motor to external combustion or motor to hot
air. It is very ecological and almost totally silent. mostly used in the electric production + cogeneration water hot and heating.

It works very well with a solar dish. at this occasion we will present our motor prototype that develops 800 rpm and will furnish the plans to those who are interested to prepare it.

The workshop will concern teaching peopel the realization of a water pump fluidyne stirling type (solar water pomps 100% ecological) and realization of a small motor stirling rotary with ordinary materials.

In the evening, projection of short films about this theme.

During the festival .

We will put at the disposal of people a point of refills for cellulars and laptops working from a solar panels new generation (we have adapters for the principal models of the market).
We will also propose documentation about clean energies and technical cards. And to reinforce a little bit the projections, we will also be able to broadcast short films about bio culture .
Danilovix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 1, 2005 19:32
for the people of Spain there is a bus planned for go to this festival from Madrid, the price is around 130 euros with ferry included but they are searching some more people to fill the bus.

if you are interested:

www.viajetreo.tk
viajetreo@gmail.com

snick
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 00:18
hi, i would like to know if theres anyone from ISRAEL that plan to go to this festival , because theres a need to be in an orginised group when entering morroco...

if there is anyone that allready have a way to get there, i would like to get more info about it please...
lunar

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 18:14
what about son kite,atmos,peter dijital and the other sweedish artists?
why the organizers didn"t informe the ppl that they are all canceled?
i met the decorater from marocco jammin,last weekend at atmoshere and he informed me about the cancelations..
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 19:11
Sounds like a hot festival....nice line up indeed!
good luck to my friends bodisatwa and Kpax aka spiritual sources..hope you guys have fun there!
          myspace.com/trashdealers
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance