First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco

moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 03:49
Hello everybody

First of all I would like to thank all the wonderful people that have participated to the production and gave us their support to bring this vision of “Rhythms of peace” possible.

The festival is more than 200% confirmed

We started promoting this festival one year and a half ago after having the ok of the authorities. Since two weeks they started to move us to another beach for security problems…
Because they think that tafadna is isolated from everything and that it could be dangerous for the tourists that will attend to the festival. Moroccan government encourages a lot all projects that can promote the image of our country abroad. So no worries if the festival doesn’t happen in tafadna it will happen in another beach nearby. We will confirm the exact location at the end of the week.

For all the people worrying about their plane tickets, the festival location will be located near agadir or essaouira so no need to change your plane tickets. We will put special shuttles coming from Marrakech and agadir to the festival location.

I have visited two wonderful beaches as beautiful as tafadna today and just nearby that the authorities advised us.

The festival will honour all his promises and maybe more

So again no worries

Peace

Moon

bako

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 12:00
Good to see this rumours are false.

Good luck to the organizers & see you on the dancefloor
karmatrancer

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 20:13
We are happy to tell all the trance cummunity that TRANCEKARMA has joined the team of RHYTHMSOFPEACE in order to create a wonderful and comfortable party experience.
Trancekarma is a new team of old time party promoters joined together.
Some of the people who have created the Boom Festival in Portugal will be there to care for the structures of Rhythms of Peace.
And there are a lot of good internacional teams joining to make this happen!

we are working on the field everyday now!

see u there!
Scherzo

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 09:16
I wonder how big the party will be? I'm still waiting for the surprise.
unity.chel

Posted : Jul 7, 2005 14:22
just got my ticket
am just wonderin if anyone knows how to get to morocco cheaply from malaga or seville...

cheers, see u all on the dancefloor
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 15:12
I'll be there
And know about lots of friends that are going also from Porto!

Morocco is allways a remarcable experience!
hiho

Posted : Jul 8, 2005 15:53
i'm just wondering what has happened with the forum on festival website... can organizers comment on that? while there is no forum nobody can get up-to date news about this event. the latest news that was published on the website was on 16.06.. is the festival real or virtual??
Scherzo

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 18:40
Yeah, I don't know why the forum is down ???
Apex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 8, 2005 19:00
Quote:

On 2005-07-07 14:22, unity.chel wrote:
just got my ticket
am just wonderin if anyone knows how to get to morocco cheaply from malaga or seville...

cheers, see u all on the dancefloor

Got to Algeciras and get a boat to Tangier...           
www.facebook.com/apexpeak
www.peakrec.com
www.myspace.com/apex2012
moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 9, 2005 12:50
Rhythms of Peace festival will be moved due to security problems 25 Kms south of Agadir, on the exceptionnel beach of Tifnite. The authorities considered that Tafadna was to much isolated and want to assure a maximum security for the tourists attending to this festival.

Tifnite beach seems to be more adapted to receive Rhythms of Peace festival and is very similar to Tafadna, situated between desert-like sand dunes and the Atlantic Ocean with a fisherman village settled there for centuries. The advatange is that Tifnite has much more space to welcome the five villages of the festival. The dunes of tifnit are incredibily big and the landscapes breathtaking..

Check the new location on the web site

For all the people worrying about their plane tickets, the festival location will be located 100 Km south of the original one so no need to change your plane tickets. We will put special shuttles coming from Marrakech and agadir to the festival location. This new site is even closer from agadir airport (25 Km) and as far from Marrakech as the old location (220 Km).

Thank you for your support

We are doing our bests to make Rhythms of Peace experience something unutterable

Love and light

Rhythms of peace crew

yellowsunshining

Posted : Jul 13, 2005 02:17
just recieved the second newsletter and i wanted to post it :

Hello Peacefull poeple around the world

Rhythms of Peace festival will be moved due to security problems 25 Kms south of Agadir, on the exceptionnel beach of Tifnite. The authorities considered that Tafadna was to much isolated and want to assure a maximum security for the tourists attending to this festival.

Tifnite beach seems to be more adapted to receive Rhythms of Peace festival and is very similar to Tafadna, situated between desert-like sand dunes and the Atlantic Ocean with a fisherman village settled there for centuries. The advatange is that Tifnite has much more space to welcome the five villages of the festival (the dunes of tifnit are incredibily big and the landscapes breathtaking).

For all the people worrying about their plane tickets, the festival location will be located 100 Km south of the original one so no need to change your plane tickets. We will put special shuttles coming from Marrakech and agadir to the festival location. This new site is even closer from agadir airport (25 Km) and as far from Marrakech as the old location (270 Km).

We are doing our bests to make of Rhythms of Peace experience something unutterable.

All of the artists attending to the festival are confirmed.

We are preparing a huge and outstanding structure for the dance floor in collaboration with Trancekarma (Boom festival Builders) from Portugal. You will be amazed by this wonderfull temple that we are creating for you.

Love and light

Rhythms of peace crew .

JenniX

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 13, 2005 10:10
Quote:

On 2005-07-13 02:17, yellowsunshining wrote:
just recieved the second newsletter and i wanted to post it :

Read one post before...
unity.chel

Posted : Jul 13, 2005 15:25
what is going on with the bivouac tents?
i wrote to the email address but all i got in return was the newsletter ...

anyways. saw pictures of new location... very beautiful indeed!!!
johnking

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 16, 2005 18:54
hi guys great place for fest 1 question do i have to make exchange for maroco or i can use euro?

see you in the dancefloor
johnking

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 16, 2005 21:34
oh and something else is there any cold at night?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance