Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Resolutions 2005 New Years party New Zealand
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Resolutions 2005 New Years party New Zealand

DR BAZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 11:25
PARTY ON AND ON AND ON................9 more sleeps now P_Mac!!

hey Eben are you already here in NZ or stalking Zirkin here? come say "HI" to us all in the psychedelic zone!!

you coming to Rainbow Serpent in Melbourne to see him too?

we've now also got a GEO dome with our stage and Ben from Team Optrix has returned home from playing Japan/OZ with some amazing visuals to add to the MEATFEST!

SEE YOU THERE WITH JINGLE BELLS ON!!

www.psy-tearoa.com
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 28, 2004 12:13
. . . Leaving today for the Middle earth experience . . . Hardly slept last night with the anticipation . . . . Cyall reallll sooon!
PLUR . . .           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jan 3, 2005 22:09
Im shure it was a blast
Booom!
Optrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 01:35
Wow that was the meat. Nearly could see the dials through all the phatness flying out the speakers!!!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jan 5, 2005 22:33
looks nice
psychocouch
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 02:42
I think we were spoiled this year as the weather was beautiful, the people were beautiful, the music was out of this world and we couldnt really of asked for more.
The two days before the party were wet and wild and we managed to put the dome up in horrific conditions and worked through the night to create what looked like a psychedelic flying saucer had landed.
Dr Bazz kicked of the the party with phat prog and a load of fresh leering party music giving Fine Diner the perfect sunset to introduce NZ to the other side of Zenon Records. I think playing at this party was the most fun ive had playing all year with a packed dancefloor full people running amok under an amazing blanket of stars that looked like they were dancing too!
I cant explain what Zirkin did- you really had to be there- but the music and the mixing was in a class of its own and we got to have a taste of what Doof Records has install for us -super psychedelic and the phattest tunes you could possibly shake a stick at....P_Mac the sonic sourcerer wasted no time intoxicating our every sense with a musical journey Dr Hoffman would be proud of and we where all waiting in anticipation for Dark Nebula who pulled out the biggest slab of meat and slapped us all in the face over and over again untill we begged for more.....and we got it!!!..Luke Psywalker added the gravy to a dancefloor hungry for a roasting and played to a super sunrise that popped its head out over the Pacific Ocean and straight onto the dancefloor.
As soon as Sensient started playing for some reason the girls thought getting their titties out was a good idea.....it was.................we danced and laughed and had a wicked time,made new friends and if this is a sign of what the year ahead has install.........................bring it on!!!
timsensient
Sensient

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jan 6, 2005 03:29
hehe thanks couch, bazz and crew for a wicked time in nz, sorry i didnt get to spend more time with youse guys but hey...
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jan 14, 2005 13:15
WOW! . . Only now can i find the head to drop in my 2cents.
Inner Eye you are Freaks! It's a pleasure to be part of the pack
so many moments will be remembered fondly:
the arrival, the drives, the miruai Psy motel, Resolutions, the CHEEKY lagers and the VELCRO gum boots . . . for sure 1Gbite wont suffice. LOL
Also big love to Couch, Sarah, Bazz, Rachel, Neusky, Luke, Luna, Shaq the dark lord, diana and Paul, Ben, Pip, alex, Lee, Dan, AC, Jana, Saco thanks yo also for a super time . . Ajde pafkamo!.
And to anyone i might have forgotten . . .sorry and thank you for makind it super special . . . Cya again next yr!
Optrix crew big respect and you have some of the best eye candy i have seen to date.
Keep up the standard!
AROHANUI

Save me some Cheeky lagers and Happy 2005 all!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - Resolutions 2005 New Years party New Zealand
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance