Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Reefer Decree - Point of You (Iboga Records) 24th of April 2006

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Reefer Decree - Point of You (Iboga Records) 24th of April 2006

Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Mar 31, 2006 11:54
At last Iboga Records can present the second and long awaited Reefer Decree album.

Reefer Decree was the first artist to release on Iboga Records in 1998, and the first debut album Sound Frames, which was released the year after, has been the best selling CD album on Iboga Records ever.

Since his first releases as Reefer Decree, Oliver continued his solo project Oryx, and released two albums under that name. One album at Tatsu Records and later one on Iboga Records. During the last years Oliver has been working with his mate Jonas on a new chill out and dub album under the name Oliver Jones. It was released on Sofa Beats in March 2006.

Oliver decided, not too long ago, to take up his old name Reefer Decree and give people what they have been waiting and asking for in many years... A new ground breaking Reefer Decree album.
At This point we can reveal that Oliver has taken his skills in the studio to a new level and shows that Reefer Decree is still alive and the sound is as fresh as ever. Once again, like with the earlier Reefer Decree material, Oliver delivers a unique and catchy album of a very high quality.

The album contains tracks with the typical Reefer Decree sound and themes but in a new direction. It also takes you through some wicked ”electro-ish” sounds and as a last surprise the album contains the old and unreleased mega hit Nightvision.

Once again a top album from Iboga Records.

Tracklist:

1. Breaking News
2. Point of You
3. Gone For Good
4. Agent 508
5. Meltburn (Emok Remix)
6. 7 Minutes
7. The final Decree
8. Meltburn
9. Nightvision           www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
DeathPosture
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  142
Posted : Mar 31, 2006 12:19
NIGHT VISION!

Finally!

Oh man, Iboga always delivers the goods... I can't wait! =D           On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...
Mr.Myagi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 31, 2006 13:44
WOOOW!!!!

You made my day! Thank you for the information Banel, cant wait for this one
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 02:54
Night Vision is on its own a reason to get this album.

Amazing news.

Good luck to Iboga crew and Oliver.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 04:14
can still remember when i heard it at bastionen
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 16:18
WOW! i love Reefer Decree
really Good News           http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
volvox box 2
Infect Insect
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 17:40
reefer decree i will lick their ass anytime, lovely music.
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 18:00
night vision!!!!!

damn

maaaan, gotta listen to that again... Futuristic F-zero vibes mixed with light green forest sounds
emil_2111

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 1, 2006 18:01
Weee best news in long time! This will be the bomb!
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Apr 2, 2006 09:55
Go Go Go Iboga !!!!!

I really can't wait to listen to new Reefer Decree tunes.. i used to love them back in that days ( Sound Frames is a cllasic one !)..
good luck to Reefer Decree !
and keep up with the good work iboga crew

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
psypras
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 20:56
i sure understand all the hype about nightvision.. but shouldnt it be a remixed version on the album, banel ?
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 09:03
The story about the nightvision remix ended without a remix because Oliver and Jiwook couldnt find a way to get together again and it turned out that Jiwook had deleted the files, so they didnt have the original files to work from. So the fact is that Nightvision finally comes out in original version.           www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
DeathPosture
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  142
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 10:25
Quote:

On 2006-04-04 09:03, Banel wrote:
The story about the nightvision remix ended without a remix because Oliver and Jiwook couldnt find a way to get together again and it turned out that Jiwook had deleted the files, so they didnt have the original files to work from. So the fact is that Nightvision finally comes out in original version.

Brilliant... The original version IS amazing... I have no idea when I heard it for the first time... Like 4-5 years ago? I'm very excited to finally see it released...           On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...
Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 22:18
wonderful news
Urban Tropic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 21:08
for the full albom here :

http://www.twohandsdistribution.com/rel.htm
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Reefer Decree - Point of You (Iboga Records) 24th of April 2006

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance