Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Real Madrid Fans ?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Real Madrid Fans ?

hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  2016
Posted : Sep 20, 2008 13:23:30
i would like to know if here is any fan of real madrid...

          Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Oct 2, 2008 15:51
yep           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  2016
Posted : Oct 6, 2008 18:27
bingo ahahhaah
what do u think for this year man
do u think that we`ll both of them ( la liga and champions league )


because i believe its better this year           Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Oct 22, 2008 14:48
well el doblete as they say in Spain, not so sure, but La liga they will           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posts :  4980
Posted : Oct 23, 2008 07:21
Don't count your chicken before they hatch.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posts :  3086
Posted : Nov 4, 2008 18:42
If you are a Real Madrid fan, you're absolutely clueless about the beautiful game
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posts :  4138
Posted : Nov 14, 2008 23:58
forca barca I realy dont like Guti. But the dutch players in real are great!
Trippy_Tripperson
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posts :  182
Posted : Nov 29, 2008 15:28
real madrid r gettin worse every season
hallucinator
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  2016
Posted : Nov 30, 2008 14:15
yeah :S the best players are missing thats the reason that they dont play well

u can imagine without : Nistelrooy,Higuain , Diarra , Sneider,Metzelder , Canavaro

yeah im gettin nervous .. i hope they dont loose to much points

no matter what happen RM will be in 1st place

          Hallucinated Neighbour / Silent Existence
http://www.ektoplazm.com/label/silent-existence
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posts :  2268
Posted : Nov 30, 2008 16:02
Quote:

On 2008-11-30 14:15, hallucinator wrote:

no matter what happen RM will be in 1st place



I just love the Real fans ability to ignore what they see in order to make their faith truly blind. Admirable, in a respect-for-a-religion-I-will-never-understand way. Fun fact: did you know the only reason the coach of Real was not fired (yet) was not because they stopped sucking, but because Barcelona got a tie? Truly, a winning attitude           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  287
Posts :  6194
Posted : Dec 3, 2008 16:59
Sorry i dont support fascist teams.

Way to go Bilbao.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Dec 5, 2008 21:19
Quote:

On 2008-12-03 16:59, DETOX wrote:
Sorry i dont support fascist teams.

Way to go Bilbao.



back in the day a half of Spain was fascist, so it's lame to mix it now up.
and back in the day they were many countries in Europe and abroad with dictators and fascistic leaders supporting one or another sport club. does not mean now they all fascists,
again generalizing mr.detox           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  287
Posts :  6194
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 13:45
Real Madrid WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE a fascist club always connected with the kings,queens and governments of Spain and the facts speak for themself.

Want a nice recent example?

In 2001 Real Madrid was in huge financial difficulties
so they were trying to sell their training grounds to the city of Madrid a move that was blocked many times due to protests from other teams to the local council.Somehow they managed to sell their training grounds to the city of Madrid for 470 million euros a price much higher than the real price of the area, ofcourse that was not the only strange thing in this case, the city of Madrid after buying the training grounds allowed Real Madrid to keep using them for a tiny yearly rent which caused a scandal all around Spain and the case reached the European Commission which still investigates the case.

This is Real Madrid and this is how they manage to spend all these money for transfers and remain a top team in Spain while other teams like Valencia for example are on the edge of destruction for 50 million euros debts and probably are going to get banned from the league in the end of this month if they dont manage to clear their debts.

Then Franco and his underbelt blows to Barcelona (players being kidnapped and threatened to not perform well or forced to sign for Real instead of Barcelona) and now the City of Madrid sponsor that pays for the expenses of its team.

I could go on with stories about Real all day long from their past and recent history and how they win their trophies and how they try to approach players to join their club (even in our days Ferguson threats to sue them if they dont stop bugging Ronaldo).

Adigroovy about music make any comments that you like but since football is my thing and i spend hours on it every day please dont tell me that i am generalizing and silly stuff like that because i can be as specific as you like about the fascists team.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posts :  4980
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 13:59
Quote:

On 2008-12-06 13:45, DETOX wrote:
Real Madrid WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE a fascist club always connected with the kings,queens and governments of Spain and the facts speak for themself.

Want a nice recent example?

In 2001 Real Madrid was in huge financial difficulties
so they were trying to sell their training grounds to the city of Madrid a move that was blocked many times due to protests from other teams to the local council.Somehow they managed to sell their training grounds to the city of Madrid for 470 million euros a price much higher than the real price of the area, ofcourse that was not the only strange thing in this case, the city of Madrid after buying the training grounds allowed Real Madrid to keep using them for a tiny yearly rent which caused a scandal all around Spain and the case reached the European Commission which still investigates the case.

This is Real Madrid and this is how they manage to spend all these money for transfers and remain a top team in Spain while other teams like Valencia for example are on the edge of destruction for 50 million euros debts and probably are going to get banned from the league in the end of this month if they dont manage to clear their debts.

Then Franco and his underbelt blows to Barcelona (players being kidnapped and threatened to not perform well or forced to sign for Real instead of Barcelona) and now the City of Madrid sponsor that pays for the expenses of its team.

I could go on with stories about Real all day long from their past and recent history and how they win their trophies and how they try to approach players to join their club (even in our days Ferguson threats to sue them if they dont stop bugging Ronaldo).






Unbelievable.

           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Dec 6, 2008 14:05
we all know that stories, but once again i like to have sport separeted from politics. back in the 60 and 70 ies there was a fascistic dictature going on there the whole country was devided between the republicans and nationalists.
but yes they have today too the biggest popularity due also to the fact they won 10 times the Champions League, (Barca only 2 times no)??
and there is also still King in Spain which I can never agree with you to approach him to fascistic side, if you ever have spend time in Spain you will understand why. and yeah it is Real the club of the royal.
they were supported by Francos regime back in the day, but so was Bayern Munich in the days of Hitler so we live today and for me sport stays as a part of entertainment and not an political issue.
          to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Real Madrid Fans ?

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance