Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 3, 2005 21:18
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 19:43, opus in green wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-01 04:09, Surrender wrote:
wow, not even 1 trancer in the crowd...

i think i found 1

http://layla.ynet.co.il/newLayla/gallery.asp?galID=11148&galPage=14&lnkID=531&galType=1&galArea=47
or nooooooooot

oh my god .. there's go my night sleep
          One dream could tell a life time stroy
nobody4
Inactive User

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 4, 2005 09:27
Quote:
wow, not even 1 trancer in the crowd...

you're a bunch of elitist racists, u know that? why do u think that neat, smiling young people are worse than the pack of unwashed hippies shown on the Doof festival? (by no means critisize the Doof, I heard it was beautiful there).

So what makes a trancer is the way s/he looks like? So trying to give a special show, something different to worth the price people paid for their tickets is crap?

Mind you, I never dug Skazy or Infected music (and don't like any of the music played in the Revolution), yet I'm happy to see people having fun in a professional and tight production in global standards.

This ugly side of the trance comunity keeps rising up every time someone 'threatens' the underground stream of the psy-community, and if you think about it it goes agains everything you are trying to represent in the term 'beautiful people'. Beautiful is on the inside, not the outside.

bom,
A
          auspexx@compact-records.com
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 4, 2005 11:34
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 09:27, helen wrote:

Beautiful is on the inside, not the outside.

Smart sentence !!
But there are some people here that don't belive this sentence...sad
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 4, 2005 13:22
helen get a sense of houmor and stop beeing so uptight
nobody4
Inactive User

Posted : May 4, 2005 13:47
it would be funny, but this 'joke' has got a bird longer than the Doof reviews...

common, its no joke - people here are really up their own noses, and the worse is that they call themselves 'beautiful people'. Constant comments like "great crowd, only a few faces..." give me an impression of the movie "The Wall": "Are there any queers in the audience tonight? get them up against the wall!... and that one looks jewish, and that one's got spots!..." - a bit extreme, but still an indication of bad seeds of "us apart, above the sea of rubbish" attitude.

haha.. there, I laughed...
A           auspexx@compact-records.com
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 4, 2005 14:54
Helen living in Finland and speaking the High Morals is rather cheeky.

And as one that doesnt count himself as a racist, I feel totally unsecure in certain groups of ppl. Every weekend someone dies here from knife work in clubs and parties.. Somehow it seems to me that the 'Unwashed Doof Hippies' are little safer then your smiling young crowd.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
nobody4
Inactive User

Posted : May 4, 2005 15:01
actualy, just came back from a visit to the holy land, and I'm happy to say my impressions are pure positive. I had the chance to experience totally different crowds (Q club, Monsoon party and the Boombamela festival), yet everywhere the approach and atmosphere was simply good.

lets not make this a personal argument.

True, there are negative elements in every society, but I'm sure that there were thefts also in the Doof. The point wasn't about who's better - it was about the 2 faces people wear - on one side they call themselves 'beautiful people' and 'not raceists', yet on the other the try to exclude everybody who doesn't follow a certain type of look (more than the cloths - it get down to the color of the skin, facial features and jewelary).

kinda shallow, IMO...
A
          auspexx@compact-records.com
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 5, 2005 00:19
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 15:01, helen wrote:
actualy, just came back from a visit to the holy land, and I'm happy to say my impressions are pure positive. I had the chance to experience totally different crowds (Q club, Monsoon party and the Boombamela festival), yet everywhere the approach and atmosphere was simply good.

lets not make this a personal argument.

True, there are negative elements in every society, but I'm sure that there were thefts also in the Doof. The point wasn't about who's better - it was about the 2 faces people wear - on one side they call themselves 'beautiful people' and 'not raceists', yet on the other the try to exclude everybody who doesn't follow a certain type of look (more than the cloths - it get down to the color of the skin, facial features and jewelary).

kinda shallow, IMO...
A

I wouldn't say shallow. I would say it reflects the society we live in. Not visit for few weeks but live in constantly. If I go in a dark street at night and from the other side 3 ppl coming over, my personal feeling of security would rise if those ppl would look in a certain way... I might be wrong but most chances I wont be far away from truth.

There is a lot of violence in Israel for very long time, and although it is not really good excuse for racism, but it is a point to see the reason behind the not so clean way of speech. Those that their cars were broken into, or been hit in fights they didn't start etc.., do make this generalization in treating individuals that look like XXX into something they might not be, but then again who knows.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rave - O - Lution 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance