Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - PsyTribe Weekly in L.A. starting January 13th, 2005, feat. Quadra (Solctice)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PsyTribe Weekly in L.A. starting January 13th, 2005, feat. Quadra (Solctice)

Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 14, 2005 14:16
thanks to all who came and supported...
There was a great turn out,and the vibe was great....The venue was perfect,and the the sets played by Barakuda and Quadra were great.The people were dancing to the end,showing signs of a nice future for this weekly.....
The only problem was a technical one...
I would like to apologize to Andy and Ido for a non effiecient cd player that made mixing tracks almost immposible...my hats off to you guys for dealing with it nicely...
Next week will be different...
For all who did not come,im sure to see you all next week....Peace.....
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jan 14, 2005 18:50
that was a nice event ..

nice venue .. some amazingly wicked music from Barakuda and Quadra.. was going good as long as I lasted ..

thanks to psytribe for organizing a nice party ..

love and light,
psybratt
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Jan 15, 2005 00:24
Psytribe
Good people in there...           https://www.djjeto.com
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jan 15, 2005 02:16
Very nice sound, very nice lighting, atmosphere was awesome, Music was real good all night. Cant wait for next week!!! See you all there!           http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 15, 2005 07:18
hey, everything went well.
the venue is fairly small, but cozy and appealing. i'd like to see trance parties more decorated with psychedelic paintings. unfortunately there's practically no such tradition in los angeles area.
the music was good, the djs spun great selection of dance-floor smashers. don't worry about technical problems that you guys had at the party, it didn't mar the pleasure.
so, good luck, psy-tribe!
it was nice to meet you, Kiva and many other wonderful people!
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 16, 2005 00:05
The only thing I didnt like, was having to leave at 2am when this thread said 3.

Oh well.. I had work the next day anyways.

Question for anyone: What was the name of the last track played before we got booted out?
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 16, 2005 07:59
Im not sure the title of that last track played by Barakuda,but the track was off the Penquiin Rebellion album.....it is a sweet track,thats for sure..... And about stopping at 2.It was basically a mistake on our part.....we apologize...but the event could go past 2 on occasion.Just happened the opening night was not one of those occasions...
Well,hope you had a good time anyways.
Hope to see you again next week Psycore....Peace.
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 17, 2005 19:38
Thank Spyros... I'll do my damndest to be there.
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jan 17, 2005 20:15

It was nice meeting you too Konflux! hope to see you this week! for those who arrive early Ill be playing a track I just finished on the sound system there. If thats allright with my psytribrothers. if not well just have to go sit in my car!

Peace
          http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - PsyTribe Weekly in L.A. starting January 13th, 2005, feat. Quadra (Solctice)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance