Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - pSyKo-DiSkO-DeLiK Saturday, August 14th, 2004 Austin, Texas
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

pSyKo-DiSkO-DeLiK Saturday, August 14th, 2004 Austin, Texas

mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 20:58
Damn... That sucks... I was looking forward to meeting up with you... I will be in town for a couple of days afterwards, maybe we should meet up??           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 23:23
yeah, definitely a psilonautika party... but Shiva Shakti will be helping out... And we'll be providing alot more than just cables for our part...

this party is gonna rock
mubali
Mubali

Posted : Aug 12, 2004 19:13
Only a few more days to go... I am looking forward to unleashing some of my original beats on y'all... I hope you like it dark and nasty... Cause that's what I gonna give ya.... hehehehehehe...

---Also Keeping Music Evil---           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 12, 2004 23:25
hopefully the weather is exactly as it is today... this is a great day for Texas in August...
IndiAlien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 16:04
so how it was ????

lets have some reviews guys...

boomboom
q(@ _ @)p           there is a light that

flashes
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 16, 2004 22:29
man Viv, the party was a complete blast!!!

We got there with Paradigm and Mubali around 12:30 and the cdj's had not arrived yet, so we pushed there sets back and they played 2:00-4:00 and 4:00 to 6:00

When we got there Inka was playing on Traktor and tearing it up with some full on groovy tunes. The main sound setup was unfortunately needing to be a little louder, but it didn't interfere too much with the good times. Where the main stage was there is a small concrete slab and a concession area directly behind the dancefloor. There may have been a few too many chairs at the party though. The rest of the area consisted of a chill room behind the main stage and a "jungle" room in the back of the property... I say "jungle", because alot of the night I heard hardhouse and disco house when I would go to the restroom. But, this area and working with this new group of people definitely added a new element to the party and we had alot of people rocking the psy that I have never ever seen before. So, Miki shows up with the cdjs and Paradigm goes on around 2:00. Man, this guy is whiz behind the decks. Incredible mixing skills and technique. he played a very full on night set with some really killer tracks and like I said great pin point mixing. He really woke the crowd up with the last 30 minutes of his set. The vibe was very thick all over and everyone was having a great time. At 4:00 Mubali came on and got me into a stomping frenzy immediately playing killer dark tracks one after another and mixing with great skill. Some of the tracks I remember hearing in his set are: Fungus Funk - High Grade, Grapes of Wrath - Dumb People, Seorxat - Disorientation, and I know he played a ton of his own stuff and some Ocelot tracks for us. This was really one of the best sets of dark psytrance I have heard... Highly Recommended that you check both Mubali and Paradigm out when you get a chance.
At 6:00 the sun started to creep up a bit and Rob Hybrid got on the decks and played about 45 minutes to an hour of older goa stuff and a bit of downtempo. I know I heard "A Major Problem In Australia" in his set. After Rob, Paradigm got back up and played a blissful morning set with some Void and others... Really groovy stuff, once again just mixing the basslines very well! After him, Mubali played till about 9:30 and finished it with some of his own stuff and some more morning oriented stuff, still keeping it very dark...

Overall, this party was a huge success, especially considering that we had no difficulties with surrounding neighbors or the authorities...

Good Times!!!
Jeff
IndiAlien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 23:19
aaaaa.......

sounds like it was an awesome ride !!!!
good to hear about top class djs destroying the texas hill country....
I'm really happy to hear this party was a success.
Well done ATX..... Shiva Shakti and all those i haven't met.

mucho love from India
q(@ _ @)p

ps - nice review Jeff... keep bouncing           there is a light that

flashes
fullonbaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 17, 2004 21:10

the party was a blast.

miki was full on and so was i as you would expect. one party miki didnt have to organize anything hehe. he took full advantage of the fact....couldnt take him away from the speaker.

paradigm wore me out completely and i was scared of mubali coming up on stage lol. it was great to see paradigm in complete concentration on the stage, tearing the mixer apart while we worked on the dance floor. amazing set....thanks a lot for coming man...

next came mubali and as exhausted i was, the darker his set got.....had to dance, there is no two ways about it. amazing set and his own stuff was top class. good sound and amazing basslines. i loved it. thanks a lot to you too man.

rob hybrid played some old stuff but kinda not to the mood of the party. it was ok.....but then came paradigm again starting off with psycraft......and i had to dance again...

the setting was CRAZY.....middle of ghost town, in the morning i looked around and all i could say was WOW.

polaris did an AMAZING job of organizing the event and taking control of the issues...thanks bro.

all in all i had a total blast and the party was a 10/10

cant wait for the pictures to come out

boom,
gautam           Ladies and gentleman, we are now seeing the beginings of another stage of human evolution - cosma, through the track human evolution
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 19, 2004 06:08
Thanks so much to Polaris and the rest of the Austin crew(s) for this event. It was my 1st time in Texas and i was amazed. Good party in an awsome place, and some really great people.
Im looking forward to the chance to come back some time
fullonbaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 20, 2004 01:18
hey anyone has pictures of the party???

by the way.....party was GREAT

mubali and paradigm are top class dj's

great work guys.....and anyone who is reading this and is a promotor....sign them they are crazzzzy

anyeay, i need picturessssssss

boom,
gautam
          Ladies and gentleman, we are now seeing the beginings of another stage of human evolution - cosma, through the track human evolution
polariskyo

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 20, 2004 03:46
thanx to all who made this a great event! a few pix have been posted @ http://www.djalchemy.com and i'm waiting to retrieve more pics...

many blessings

0_o
mubali
Mubali

Posted : Aug 23, 2004 06:16
I also wanted to give a huge thank you to all involved in making that party happen. I had soo much fun and really got to know quite a few of you there. With any luck, I will definitely be out soon. So Polaris, Jeff, Miki, Rishnab, Adrian, and all whose names I managed to accidentally omit, Thank you all and I love you kidz!!!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - pSyKo-DiSkO-DeLiK Saturday, August 14th, 2004 Austin, Texas
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance