Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Psydrop - fantasy seeds (Agitato 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psydrop - fantasy seeds (Agitato 2003)

Psy2k
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 1, 2003 17:51
Nice album!!! Killer melodies here... Better production than his first album... I expected a little bit more progression to his music style but its a killer album! My favs are: 1, 3, 4, 5, 8. 8/10 for me           In This World Have Your Own Bpm...
Wako Jako
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 4, 2003 08:48
this goes to the top 5 full on albums of the year.
realy blew me away.
way to go Psydrop.
the slow treck is amazing too...

SMILE ! and the whole world will smile right back at you !
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 20:49
I'm Missing this unique full on sound, b4 the all shtantz artists...           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 20:51
Quote:

On 2003-07-25 14:09, Tamir wrote:
i dident like it!
too much astrix-atomic pulse sounds (old sounds)
nothing original & the production is lame.
hope next album i will like more.

wtf?           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 23:15
I still play my original copy, the only problem is that since it's an old release the volume sounds lower than the new releases, so when playing it at a DJ set I have to be very careful to make sure it will sound good. But this problem happens with most old stuff.

Anyway, this is a good release!
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 00:21
Last good album before the Hypersonic disaster. Anyway, this is pretty standard full-on but good full-on at that I might add. If you're looking for some pretty uplifting and fairly melodic full-on you could do a lot worse than to check this one out.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 15:14
i heard wisdom quest after a long time and i actually had tears in my eyes .. the same with vox populi and fantasy seeds ..

i wonder what psydrop guys are up2 now ? maybe another album from these guys to recreate the magic ..

missing plug-in
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 20:00
Unfortunately Yoni (Psydrop) left Agitato records and start to work with Phonokol Records under the name Hypersonic. To make things worse, Hypersonic is one of the projects I strongly advice you to avoid.

It seems Yoni (Psydrop) also released some tracks together with Eliad (Indica) under the name Space Buddha, which is a nice project, you should check it.

I guess this means no more Psydrop stuff...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 01:30
Quote:

On 2006-03-20 20:00, full_on wrote:
Unfortunately Yoni (Psydrop) left Agitato records and start to work with Phonokol Records under the name Hypersonic. To make things worse, Hypersonic is one of the projects I strongly advice you to avoid.

I am Agree With You Full_on,Psydrop Was one of the best project i ever seen in my life:) but...Hypersonic such a crappy project!!
Meta
Meta/Boomslang

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Mar 22, 2006 19:43
Is that who it is? Man... that's really a shame. Psydrop/Space Buddha may not have been the most original, but there were some definite solid morning tracks there that I loved playing... Space Alliance was a big favorite for sure...

Hypersonic ... not so good. Pop-trance vocals are killing the Israeli vibe!

http://soundcloud.com/aeon604
http://www.metaekstasis.com/
http://the1134.com/
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 03:47
Quote:

On 2006-03-22 19:43, Aeon wrote:
Pop-trance vocals are killing the Israeli vibe!

yeah man israeli vibe in this moment is all full of crappy pop-vocals-eurotrance tiesto or scooter wannabes.
just see the difference between this releses.psydrop-fantasy seeds
space buddha-storm reaction
dynamic-dinamix
and the latest ones most of them are lame           dont worry be hippie
MercuryFall
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 11:52
Fantasy Seeds is such a masterpiece............. Only tears to cry for the waste........

Space Buddah is Eliad solo I think, with the participation of Yoni on a few tracks.....

As for Agitato, nowadays, the main problem is named Guy Peled....... I mean... He can sure produce allright, but why doesn't he SHUT THE FUCK UP???????? Instead of singing crap?????????????? He is really pathetic..... As stated above, if all israeli artists could just go on producing great music and let the singing to professionals........................           V/A Floating Mirror - OUT NOW - with Celles, Midimal, Electrypnose, Melodix, Troll Scientists, Yab Yum, Gaspard, Ajja, Cradle of Beats! Info on
http://www.myspace.com/moonlooprecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mol/mol1cd001.html
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 15:57
Quote:

On 2006-04-05 11:52, MercuryFall wrote:
Fantasy Seeds is such a masterpiece............. Only tears to cry for the waste........

Space Buddah is Eliad solo I think, with the participation of Yoni on a few tracks.....

As for Agitato, nowadays, the main problem is named Guy Peled....... I mean... He can sure produce allright, but why doesn't he SHUT THE FUCK UP???????? Instead of singing crap?????????????? He is really pathetic..... As stated above, if all israeli artists could just go on producing great music and let the singing to professionals........................

Those are really sane things you're saying. Let's hope people are paying attention           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Psydrop - fantasy seeds (Agitato 2003)
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance