Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - PSYCHEGROUND Thursday, October 2nd , 2008 @ Sullivan Room, NYC
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PSYCHEGROUND Thursday, October 2nd , 2008 @ Sullivan Room, NYC

fluxor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  125
Posted : Sep 30, 2008 19:22
there is an adition to the lineup
LUZIUMN (dj luis) will bless us with some of his new material           https://www.facebook.com/groups/psycheground/?fref=ts
djSF

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 2, 2008 00:01
looking forward to this one since it looks like be my last party in NYC - see ya all there! - gwyn
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Oct 2, 2008 16:07
looks like a fun post VP debate party. see you all there yes pounding the yes dance floor relentlessly yes           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 3, 2008 14:20
Thank u Luis for another awesome party,always great to see the family gather @ psycheground.           It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
Psy_Active
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 02:11
Ya thank you Luis.. Psycheground are always great events.. they are one of the strong roots of the nyc scene.. Very nice sets by the blonde lady i dont know her name haha.. she played very nice stuff for early night cosmic psytrance slowly getting more agressive.. tasteful music. Kno-b and earworm.. no need to say more

till next time

Boom!

konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 02:17
Psycheground is the place to be on Thursday if you are in or around NYC.
Not surprised to hear it went so well.

Here is to many more!

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
EarWorm
EarWorm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 08:16
What a party .... always great to meet up with the psy family and share the wonderful smiles with everyone ...see everyone very soon

Best wishes,
Max           --- "Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that" ---

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EarWorm/140470548785?ref=mf
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 09:04
Many thanks to psycheground and all artist who played for delivering top-notch beats as always and wishing a speedy recovery for Matyas. See you freaqs on Saturday           "It's ALL about the clickety-clack!!!!"-Neuronympho
Psy_Maniac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 4, 2008 20:12
wow-weeee! knob was surely the highlight of the night. had the party goin from start to finish with good energy.
max, need i say more? definitely the icing on the cake and the cherry on top!!
Psycheground always has excellllllent energy! thanks for everyone coming out           Welcome to my world where the grass is purple and the sky is pink, Strawberries are blue with white polka dots, And aliens are the BEST Dance partners.

myspace.com/xodesirosexo
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - PSYCHEGROUND Thursday, October 2nd , 2008 @ Sullivan Room, NYC
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance