Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - PROTOCULTURE - July 21, 2007 . AREA 101, Laytonville, CA.
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PROTOCULTURE - July 21, 2007 . AREA 101, Laytonville, CA.

Kyma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 23, 2007 10:45
Had a blast this weekend! Love the west coast vibes...beautiful location!!! Great to connect with you all!

It was great to play an electro set in the morning for a change, the chill out at night was really cozy also...

Thank you Symbiosis for putting this together! It has been great to be part of it!

Pedro
Hazzy

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 24, 2007 10:51
Smoooooth! 8) Epic might be the word. What an amazing event. Great sound system, some of the best psy I've heard in a while. Protoculture was a wonderful way to bring the morning, and all the dj's were top notch and got the floor moving.

I have to say though that my favorite set had to be "Atom"'s. I went to go take a nap in the tent but was risen against my will by his funky beats. I couldn't help but return to the dance floor and tear it up.

Sadly I forgot my camera.. thanks symbiosis crew. Event was well organized and overall a great time.
Nelito

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 24, 2007 21:29

killer times !!! we loved the party. always a superb pleasure go to visit our goaplay family up north. looking forward to upgrate the staying for 3 days on Symbiosis.
that will be just love. again thanks a million for the hospitality.
@ Bosque. amigo the flayers are already on the way to japan. I did separete on 3 evelopes and my friend will drop on 3 very nice stores in Tokio.
thanks for the souvenir the moontribe next week will be flaying SF style. nice to meet you. Manny
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 03:22
The chill area was proper.

Its good they got to play on the main stage too )))))

shizzam
nagoa

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 23:14
And what about sentrafuge???? The Nate´s minimal/progressive house project ???
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - PROTOCULTURE - July 21, 2007 . AREA 101, Laytonville, CA.
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance