Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Protoculture - Circadians (2006) - ~Nano Records~
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Protoculture - Circadians (2006) - ~Nano Records~

squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : May 3, 2006 16:54
as a die hard proto fan i enjoyed this album. true it might not have been as good as refractions, but there are a few tracks that i thought were really great. one thing about refraction u can see a lot of variety in style - from homeworld to melody machine. dont really see that sort of diversity here - not that its a bad thing - but i guess change is good for an album, keeps listeners guessing as what to expect. anyways my fav tracks would be out of reality, terra tronics, circadians, and sweet fine crstalline. didnt really liked innit too much but the rest are alright tracks . id definately recommend the album to all proto fans..           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 3, 2006 17:22
I only liked out of reality, terra tronics, and sweet fine crstalline. IMO, everything else sounded like typical full-on israeli psy.

sketi

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 4, 2006 08:51
Quote:

On 2006-05-03 14:59, Acidhive wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-05-03 04:39, sketi wrote:
sadly dissapointed by this album protoculture has lost his magic - it all sounds like old proto at the stage when it is building up to something amazing but it never goes anywhere....

unoriginal and boring

so dont get too excited everyone - a few of the tracks are ok (hitched is a fat tune) but compared to refractions and older comp releases its nothing - its shit

anyone with expectations of an album like refractions will be sadly disapointed also

and yeah two of the best tracks were already released - wtf

sorry - just my opinion - keep on rocking

You say it's just your opinion. But tell me this then: why is it that you bring up all your 'arguments' as facts? I mean, unoriginal and boring? That sounds like you say it's a fact, while it's a fact in your opinion. Don't forget that tiny little detail next time mister. As for the rest: don't be disencouraged by this user, there's plenty to be loved in this album if you like melodic full-on. And who knows? For some it might even turn out to be better than Refractions.

yeah well i did say it was just my opinion - im sure this album will be enjoyed by many - sorry my wording wasnt spot on
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 4, 2006 11:21
Loved it, great material for the morning!

DJ Obu
http://www.majestik.net/djobu
http://tribes.tribe.net/obu
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlabscollective
Gero

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 5, 2006 00:48
Don't think, that this one will reach the milestone charakter of the first release, but in my opinion still very very good. And of course absolutly no doubt about the production->grrrrreat fav.tr. 1,2,4,
bearpill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 5, 2006 05:21
Reach for your glowsticks kids this is defining the new word for cheese.

Teisto might like this one
l!l
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 5, 2006 10:33
I really liked this album, sure its not done in the same style as Refractions, but I dont think thats a bad thing, just different. And I think "ripping off" Astrix is a bad way to put it, how about using the word "influenced" instead. I think every single producer in this forum is influenced by somebody else, and that doesnt mean your ripping somebody else off.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace.
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : May 5, 2006 12:53
Quote:

On 2006-05-05 10:33, l!l wrote:
I really liked this album, sure its not done in the same style as Refractions, but I dont think thats a bad thing, just different. And I think "ripping off" Astrix is a bad way to put it, how about using the word "influenced" instead. I think every single producer in this forum is influenced by somebody else, and that doesnt mean your ripping somebody else off.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

That's one of the most sane comments ever. Well spoken.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
orianer

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 5, 2006 21:41
nice......           PsYcHeDeLiC music!!!! -==-=--==
HaVe FuN - PeAcE!!

Mobile 0542388566
Magnus

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 8, 2006 17:32
Overall I'm happy with this album. I bought it before even sampling or listening to it online at all because I'm such a fan of Protoculture and bet on the album being good. Sweet Fine Crstalline is my favorite track along with a handful of others on the album. Everybody's tastes are different but for me personally, I love his sound.
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 13, 2006 15:58
I thought this was a very good melodic full-on album wih great pace. One thing you can count on from Protoculture is that it is very deep. It does not disappoint.

Mdk
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : May 13, 2006 19:34
Great album IMO.

Very well produced.
Loved the melodies...

Very Nate's style.

Congratulations and best regards...

iT

aquous

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 14, 2006 19:51
I really liked this album, I know some of the methods may have been similar to other stuff, but to just hear this album on its own, its great, beautiful stuff.
longo.sf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2006 00:06
they got some beautiful tracks,but nothing touchable enough to make me shiver...
good work, but less than i was expecting!
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 16, 2006 21:30
i agree with Sketi, as a big proto fan i was totally disapointed
what's with the cheesy samples, the endless breaks, the boring sounds..
nothing new, totally commercial. no matter how many times i try to listen to it, i simply fail to accept it

what a shame.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Protoculture - Circadians (2006) - ~Nano Records~
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance