Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Prometheus - Robot-O-Chan [Nov 2003, Twisted]

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Prometheus - Robot-O-Chan [Nov 2003, Twisted]

Shroomy
Homegrown Lifeform

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 7, 2003 01:01
Checking in at the Twisted site before where I saw some intriguing news, and since Traveller beat me to it posting the final tracklist and info on Shpongle Remixes, I'll post this one...

I've been waiting for info on this one for months, and finally it's all here...
Allright, 'nuff of this talking already, let's move on to the info...

artist - prometheus
title - robot-o-chan

tracks:

robot-o-chan
mekong delta
number cruncher
snakes & ladders
samothraki
universe
o.k. computer
u.r. beautiful
long wave

catalogue number(s) - twcd25
barcode - 630883003821
efa - EFA25225-2
formats - limited cd and limited 10" single
street date - 10th november 2003

Producer Benji Vaughan aka PROMETHEUS is one of Twisted Records leading trance acts, along with Tristan and Hallucinogen he forms the forefront of the international trance scene, playing gigs as Prometheus, and Younger Brother with Simon Posford in; Greece, Japan, Finland, Denmark, Mexico, and Philadelphia so far this year alone.Benji has been making trance music under various guises since the early 90’s and has featured as Prometheus/Younger Brother on Twisted, Prometheus on Dragonfly and Cyberbaba’s with Raja Ram on TIP Records always making the most cutting edge sounds and taking trance into new directions. As a producer he has been branching out into the world of dance music in general, as Contraband for Backroom Beats and JUNK, a house outfit with Joe William’s from The Light/PFN who have been getting play from Sasha, Nick Warren, Steve Lawler, and John Digweed and all the big house DJ’s, remix work for EMI & Jive Records and producing a new album for The Egg. He has also won several awards including a recent one from Sony for his soundtrack to a Nike advert.

It is his trance output however that he is most famous for even from his earliest single, ‘Clarity from Deep Fog’ with Process, right up to his latest, ‘Number Cruncher/ Snakes & Ladders’ in which Prometheus has shown his own imitable psy-style, dancefloor testimony to his skills in the studio and ability to move an audience. His sets at Samothraki dance festival in Greece and elsewhere have been the highlights of the event as in Finland and Japan recently where he played to several thousands in Osaka and Tokyo. Now he is back with a new solo album of trancefloor killers, as tracks like ‘Samothraki’, ‘Mekong Delta’, ‘O.K. Computer’, ‘Universe’, and ‘U.R. Beautiful’, go to show, Prometheus like a bird from the ashes of the fire is once again raising the standard of trance music to a new level and leaving a burning mark on the worldwide trance scene. Look out for this one from the “King of Basslines”.
(Taken from www.twisted.co.uk)
dj holy
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 7, 2003 02:20
i know number cruncher and is cute track i like
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Aug 7, 2003 15:41
This one probably gonna be the best release this year... November is so far away though - why did u have to tell me now !?

Philip.           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Shroomy
Homegrown Lifeform

Posted : Aug 7, 2003 16:41
Definately my most anticipated trance release this year... Mekong Delta, Number Cruncher and Snakes & Ladders are all brilliant tracks. Can't wait to hear the rest... You might be able to order it from the Twisted website a month earlier or something, like with Shpongle remixes...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Aug 7, 2003 19:20
well i sure as hell hope that this album is made in that "sweet tooth" style..
          "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 7, 2003 20:28
Arhhh
Sorry got no better words...
Counting the minutes to release.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 7, 2003 20:34
This is very very serious music people.

Prometheus is one of my favorite artists,this one just added on my wishlist.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 15, 2003 07:06
OK computer? Is this a Radiohead Psytrance remix? God that would be cool.
Too bad three of these songs are allready out.
dj-panoramix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 18, 2003 20:26
yeah ,really good news !!
          www.inpsyde-media.com
www.dj-panoramix.tk

dj.panoramix@inpsyde-media.com
Shroomy
Homegrown Lifeform

Posted : Aug 31, 2003 04:07
Quote:

On 2003-08-15 07:06, DJAmanita wrote:
Too bad three of these songs are allready out.

Well, four of the Younger Brother tracks were released prior to the album, but it's still IMO the best release of 2003 so far...
Still waiting for Shpongle Remixes tho...
DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Sep 8, 2003 03:16
Quote:
2003-08-31 04:07 Shroomy wrote:
Well, four of the Younger Brother tracks were released prior to the album, but it's still IMO the best release of 2003 so far...
Still waiting for Shpongle Remixes tho...

No doubt. =) I will be waiting for this one to hit the stores. I love this music.
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Sep 16, 2003 15:54
http://www.twisted.co.uk/calx/v3/image/news/prm_back_02.jpg

http://www.twisted.co.uk/calx/v3/image/news/prm_dev_02.jpg

check out the cover images...

Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Sep 16, 2003 17:26
The back artwork is just brilliant. Can't wait to get my hands on this CD.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
humph
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 16, 2003 19:01
Heard yesterday that the release is going to be late this year or maybe even early next year. so we are all going to have to wait a little longer for these killer tunes.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Prometheus - Robot-O-Chan [Nov 2003, Twisted]

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance