Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJ Sets - / Progressive psy mix / Psynthex - Drop from the sun Vol. 1 - August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

/ Progressive psy mix / Psynthex - Drop from the sun Vol. 1 - August 2007

maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 19:27
drPSYNTHEX- id like to complain, my girl is very annoyed i keep plaing your mixes back to back in my car and in the house, and i dont let her change it.what do i do lol ? no seriosly i downloaded both and they are so perfect for any situation. hit me up with some mixes on here that you like so i can check them out because there are too many. anyways keep doing your thing.

ps - are you on the east coast ever ? would love to see your set maybe at gaian mind or orb fest this year see what u can do
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 19:42
Hey man,

Have just send you a PM so check it out. And again, i am really glad that you like the mixes man. Hope to hear from you in the near future.

Cheers,
P.           Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jan 10, 2008 12:21
Hey guys,

yesterday i did some upload again so here is the link to get this one: http://www.filefactory.com/file/0a2ecb/

cheers and enjoy,
P.           Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
Sundrop Records

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 16, 2008 21:02
Quote:

On 2008-01-03 19:27, maximjou wrote:
drPSYNTHEX- id like to complain, my girl is very annoyed i keep plaing your mixes back to back in my car and in the house, and i dont let her change it.what do i do lol ? no seriosly i downloaded both and they are so perfect for any situation. hit me up with some mixes on here that you like so i can check them out because there are too many. anyways keep doing your thing.

ps - are you on the east coast ever ? would love to see your set maybe at gaian mind or orb fest this year see what u can do

hahahahaha you are killing me amigo, still hoping that your girlfriend is enjoying at Psynthex beats.

Great stuff this mix is           V/A Groove Machines [ out soon ]
------------------------------
Booking: contact@sundrop-records.com
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 25, 2008 16:18
I've been listening to the last mix you've uploaded and it's really good!
Good selection and excellent flow.
But a couple of not-so good tracks keep the mix a few steps away from perfection...
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJ Sets - / Progressive psy mix / Psynthex - Drop from the sun Vol. 1 - August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance